IGNORED

Grandparent time at the Maxwells

SPHASH

Wait, what? That commenter says that because her parents aren't Christian, it's not possible for her children to have fun with them? That's...weird.

Maybe she doesn't let her kids be around her parents because they're not the exact right flavor of religion? That sounds pretty culty.

That could be right!! I don't think the Maxwell kids spend time w/ Steve's parents because they weren't Christians.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That could be right!! I don't think the Maxwell kids spend time w/ Steve's parents because they weren't Christians.

This is so sad.

Growing up, I barely knew my maternal grandparents because they were not the "right type" of Christians. As in, we were Baptists and they were Lutherans. Ummmm, yeah.

Wait, what? That commenter says that because her parents aren't Christian, it's not possible for her children to have fun with them? That's...weird.

Maybe she doesn't let her kids be around her parents because they're not the exact right flavor of religion? That sounds pretty culty.

I was thinking maybe the commenter was referring to the bible study that Steve imposed upon had with his grand kids. The commenters unsaved parents would never lead a bible study with her kids.... and she is sad?

Abby looks so grown up all of a sudden. Cute haircut!

Anna's writing is as awkward as Sarah's.

I wonder why Anna wrote the post? Remember a few years ago they mentioned Anna was learning to take over the blog so they wou,d be prepared for when Sarah gof married. And then nothing happened and Ssarah continued to do most of the blogging.i wonder if something is up.

I wonder why Anna wrote the post? Remember a few years ago they mentioned Anna was learning to take over the blog so they wou,d be prepared for when Sarah gof married. And then nothing happened and Ssarah continued to do most of the blogging.i wonder if something is up.

I'm not giving my hopes up!

Except they were Christians, just not nutjobs like Steve.

Except they were Christians, just not nutjobs like Steve.

Yup, they sure were. Just not the kind Stevie approved of.... Both their obit's stated their Christian faith.

Archived