IGNORED

Christopher and NR Anna preggo with #3/ New Maxwell MERGED

ncb

That's the way it used to be, probably still is in many places in the world. I have a lot of family photos from the 1800's and early 1900's...all the baby boys are in gowns and what look like little dresses until they appear to be about age 2-3.

And sorry not sorry, Ruthie is the baby bomb in that little jumper with that crazy hair going on. I need to cuddle her for a bit. :D

I thought so, too. The hair! How could she go wrong with NR-Anna having such awesome hair -- can't wait to watch hers grow in with a little more gravity. Hopefully curly like her mama's!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the Hamiltons fb page. In that wedding photo Anna Marie looks stunning. And unfundy...but check out possessive Chris with his hand around her shoulder..is he scared shed gonna run? So over him always possessively holding her in the photos :evil-eye:

Thanks for the Hamiltons fb page. In that wedding photo Anna Marie looks stunning. And unfundy...but check out possessive Chris with his hand around her shoulder..is he scared shed gonna run? So over him always possessively holding her in the photos :evil-eye:

I noticed that "ownership" hand, too. Holding her firm and not in a relaxed way, but in an authoritative way. It's her FAMILY, you asshat, it's unlikely she needs to be controlled in front of them -- they had her first! Give her a break, Christopher, you pompous ass.

I went to the Hamilton grandparents Facebook page, and possibly I missed something, but it seems that they announced the boys birth, promised Photos, and that was that. I'm not faulting them. I'm not keen to put grandbabies photos up on my own page. However, I have to wonder how far Steve Maxwell's tentacles of control reach. Did he ask/tell Christopher's in-laws to cool it with the publicity? Who knows.

I saw that photo and if Anna Marie lived in a different world, meaning not a fundie and certainly not a Maxwell, she could have been a model. Srsly. The difference between her appearance in that photo and how she normally looks in frumpers is unreal.

Christopher looks very uncomfortable in that photo, like he doesn't want to be there or thinks that Anna should be there never mind it's her family. Really he should be smiling from ear to ear, thinking "my wife is hot!". Because she really looked great.

This is what life in Maxhell does. Kills all joy.

I think it's weird how everyone else is close but they are standing 2 feet away! Just RELAAAAAX, Christopher!

[bBvideo 560,340:2q57ou8m]

[/bBvideo]

I think it's more Smeagal/Gollum and his precious. (I'd attach a clip but I'm on a phone with a lousy dataconnection)

Archived