IGNORED

Courtship Predictions 2014

Daenerys

An Arndt courtship would be awesome (not that I think it will happen). I would love to see the type of girl an Arndt would court, and how they go about the courtship process. I think it would be a fairly normal relationship with unchaperoned dates and conversations about things other than favorite Bible verses. Maybe even a kiss or two. She would probably be a mainstream Chrisitan who went to school. Again, not that I think an Arndt courtship would actually happen.

She will have to wear white shorts, a poofy hairstyle just like Cathy's, and a Cardinals sweatshirt. She will have a special affinity for penguins and ducks, and will be able to converse endlessly and enthusiastically about the most mundane topics while being videotaped by several Arndts.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She will have to wear white shorts, a poofy hairstyle just like Cathy's, and a Cardinals sweatshirt. She will have a special affinity for penguins and ducks, and will be able to converse endlessly and enthusiastically about the most mundane topics while being videotaped by several Arndts.

She should like the idea of living in a Lego house (could this be done?) and celebrating birthdays on bed.

One of the Arndt boys might be a good match for a Munck.

You might be right. Both families enjoy having fun and being frivolous, and doing things most fundies are against. The Munck girls have a history wearing pants, so it wouldn't be too much of a stretch for them to go back.

But I just don't see Cathy giving up any one of her son. They are HERS!

I will once again extend my prediction for Anna Sofia and Elizabeth Botkin, although I'm 0 for 4 now. One of those girls has gotta get married at some point! Who I'd match them up with is a mystery though. I don't think that David Noor is old enough for the Botkin women to consider him a likely match, although I do think that Nawelle Noor will also end up with a Botkin brother. I had always considered a Joshua Phillips/Elizabeth Botkin match likely, but now that's in the toilet. Perhaps a Botkin brother with Scott Brown's last daughter, Blair?

I'm dubious that Pa Botkin would want his children marrying the child of someone as "famous" as him, unless it was in furtherance of his 200-year plan. Can't have competition in the vision for the next generation. I think the Noors are likely matches for the Botkins. I'm guessing the Vision Forum royalty is all looking at each other a little bit sideways at this point, like "could an alliance with you be my downfall? Will you prove to be like Doug?"

I think JTitsUp will try to court someone, maybe someone respected/attractive, in furtherance of his father's comeback strategy. OR: he will court the nanny, as directed by his father, as part of the comeback strategy/cover up (see? the reason she was so into sticking around for years was JTits!)

I agree about Joseph Maxwell, and I think he will choose someone just like NRAnna. I don't think any of the girls will court.

I think there might be another Duggar courtship, and most definitely there will be at least one more Bates courtship.

Agree!

An Arndt. Any Arndt over the age of 18.

To the Seven Sisters maybe? :p

Though fundie as they may be I can't see them tolerating penguins and ducks and bromances for very long :think:

I will once again extend my prediction for Anna Sofia and Elizabeth Botkin, although I'm 0 for 4 now. One of those girls has gotta get married at some point! Who I'd match them up with is a mystery though. I don't think that David Noor is old enough for the Botkin women to consider him a likely match, although I do think that Nawelle Noor will also end up with a Botkin brother. I had always considered a Joshua Phillips/Elizabeth Botkin match likely, but now that's in the toilet. Perhaps a Botkin brother with Scott Brown's last daughter, Blair?

Blair married Taylor Tsantles, a strapping eighteen-year-old, a couple of years back. They already have at least two children. I think she was 23 or so when they married. I'm too fat to look up the references, but I know the age difference was a bit... much.

I'm too fat to look up the references, but I know the age difference was a bit... much.

Wait, what?

I know that's a typo, but for the life of me I can't figure out what it's supposed to be.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is a Maxwell courtship in 2014. I hope Sarah gets a courtship, but I don't think it will happen. I think one of the reversal boys or Anna might get one. I think Steve will definitely marry off Anna and Mary.

My final predictions:

Joseph and John Maxwell

John David and Jana Duggar

Adeline and Andrew Morton

Ruth Wissman

Claudia Brown

Lawson Bates

I think we will see a lot of courtships in 2014 and some families will have multiple courtships.

Yesssss, it is beyond bizarre at this point.

It is bizarre. LL mentioned her sisters in her blog(I think the post was about a birthday party) a few months ago, but they were not in any of the photos. They did appear on the Morton's blog in August.

Rebekah does tweet occasionally, but the main blogger Abbi hasn't updated her photography blog since April, the same month she stopped posting on the family blog.

Yep, she was 23 and he was 17. On the one hand, I imagine she's hardly going to having the life experience most 23 yos have, in the other hand, most 17 yo males are still adolescents. It's all okay though, they don't have to actually have anything in common. She just has to keep house and lay back and be impregnated, and he just has to bring home a paycheck (thoughtfully provided by his FIL) and knock her up periodically. Nothing to it.

I still predict (cute girl, works for ATI, real name Laura DeMasie) that we see on instagram who is always hanging out with the Duggars will marry someone we know, possibly John David.

Rebekah does tweet occasionally, but the main blogger Abbi hasn't updated her photography blog since April, the same month she stopped posting on the family blog.

Maybe she had a failed courtship and hasn't gotten over it yet...? I miss the Sanderses, too. I liked their photos of the farm life and would love to see how N&D's house turns out.

I hope Jana gets a courtship, she's the only one of the bunch who seems suited to marriage and children of her own. She always looks so unhappy, I hope Jim Bob gets over whatever bullshit happened and sets her free (of his authority at least...).

I imagine they will try and push John David into marriage, although he doesn't seem in a hurry.

I think there will be another Bates courtship or two, Lawson or Tori, maybe Michael if the right guy comes along ? (but I hope it won't be Tori, she's still so young). Nathan seems like the type that will wait a bit longer.

Jana, John-David and Michaela Bates and Lawson are my prediction. Jim Bob and Gil will continue to marry people off, just so they can win their own little competition.

I still predict (cute girl, works for ATI, real name Laura DeMasie) that we see on instagram who is always hanging out with the Duggars will marry someone we know, possibly John David.

I love how you're so dedicated to these two getting together!! Maybe your many posts about these two would actually be a catalyst for their relationship, since we know that some of them read here... Wouldn't that be great?

I love how you're so dedicated to these two getting together!! Maybe your many posts about these two would actually be a catalyst for their relationship, since we know that some of them read here... Wouldn't that be great?

It's a courtship prediction thread so I'm pretty sure I'm allowed to post mine. Don't know why it bothers you so.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is a Maxwell courtship in 2014. I hope Sarah gets a courtship, but I don't think it will happen. I think one of the reversal boys or Anna might get one. I think Steve will definitely marry off Anna and Mary.

I don't know that much about Maxwell history, but from what I've read lately...how do they ever find matches for their children? They seem to stay near home, except when travelling to preach/sell their stuff, and don't appear to have fun or socialize. Mail-order?

They probably pray over it forgetting the old adage that God can't steer a parked car.

Archived