IGNORED

Bobby Ballinger - The Duggars latest political buttbuddy

Buzzard

8c465bec5da411e1b9f1123138140926_6.jpg

Just in case there's any confusion about what the actual issue is...

So we know that Smugly LOVES to tag Bobby Ballinger in his ridiculous pictures, but here we have Ballinger tagging them...

b36a17bc5d5f11e1a87612313804ec91_6.jpg

[ @ ] bobbyballinger And your initials say JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ. lol @joshduggar !! 4mon

[ @ ] austin4site Hey that's pretty cool! Lol 4mon

[ @ ] bobbyballinger Yes it was ur idea!! @austin4site 4mon

[ @ ] jonathanehari I think everybody knows that! Haha 4mon

[ @ ] peacelovewildcats Rip jubilee 4mon

[ @ ] mprime6 James!... James is the one I always forget! (facepalm) 3mon

Creepy...

ab7425d85f8111e19e4a12313813ffc0_6.jpg

This is tagged AT duggar automotive. Awesome Joshie, you "work" and play pingpong?

d4c9a9b25f8111e19e4a12313813ffc0_6.jpg

[ @ ] jennisharon Aww, Sierra! I miss her! I miss all of you! 4mon

[ @ ] mackynziesmom Miss you too @jennifersharon 4mon

[ @ ] bobbyballinger Miss you too!! @mackynziesmom it's been like a whole 12 hrs!! 4mon

[ @ ] austin4site Im not sure who I'm missing, but I miss y'all!! Lol 4mon

Anna actually answers them... unlike all the other people who post and tag her...

01582e7c5f8211e1abb01231381b65e3_6.jpg

[ @ ] bobbyballinger Just chillaxin with friends!! 4mon

Chillaxin? Very well spoken...

1ee0b77a5f8211e1abb01231381b65e3_6.jpg

578740805f8211e1abb01231381b65e3_6.jpg

749eedda5f8211e180c9123138016265_6.jpg

[ @ ] bobbyballinger Anna-Bell Dug!! 4mon

[ @ ] cayleelyn1998 She's so pretty :) 4mon

Anna Bell?

So since he announced he's running he hasnt been posting... but Joshie keeps us up to date.

Oh wow... how did I miss this!?

A young man who desires nothing except too know and understand and love and please my saviour Jesus Christ who is my God…better!! Psalm 18:2 ;)

SOTDRT fail! Yup... I should totally vote for someone who doesnt know the difference between to and too!

My grandmother's name was Annabell. There is a poem by Edgar Allen Poe called Annabell Lee. It must be an oldfashioned type name because I don't know anyone else with that name.

My grandmother's name was Annabell. There is a poem by Edgar Allen Poe called Annabell Lee. It must be an oldfashioned type name because I don't know anyone else with that name.

But thats Joy Anna. I thought she was going by Joy... random to call yourself Anna Bell...

But thats Joy Anna. I thought she was going by Joy... random to call yourself Anna Bell...

Not so odd for a girl her age to go by a new name. Odd that her parent's didn't nix a non - J'name, though.

Not so odd for a girl her age to go by a new name. Odd that her parent's didn't nix a non - J'name, though.

Well, random or not, that's probably why she picked it. At that point, wouldn't you be so sick of the letter?

Well, random or not, that's probably why she picked it. At that point, wouldn't you be so sick of the letter?

Yeah, but I'm free enough to be able to express my own feelings and desires. She never will be. :oops:

My step-grandmother was named Annabelle, but nobody called her that except my Granddad on occasion. She was called Anne.

I noticed Jubilee is on the list but J'Caleb isn't. Of course, even though they'd argue he was a real live baby same as all teh others, he doesn't count to them.

I noticed Jubilee is on the list but J'Caleb isn't. Of course, even though they'd argue he was a real live baby same as all teh others, he doesn't count to them.

Even Joshie forgets about J'Caleb. Its really hard to start remembering someone as a brother that never existed until some cameras showed up.

http://www.bobballinger.com/

Oh wow... go ahead and watch the first video.

So what's he trying to say? There are too many departments in state government? I'd love for him to try to get rid of a handful of those and see how things run then. I could see him getting rid of some of those departments and then scratching his head when nothing works out the way he thought they would.

Man, he rambles. Also - the UN dictates what's taught in public schools? Science can't define life? He says life begins at conception. So sperm and eggs aren't alive?

The quote at the end of his potion video is priceless. Don't use quotes by anonymous or unknown authors in your videos, dude.

"This post is awesome!" - Some Anonymous Guy

Archived