IGNORED

Wives, be like ducklings

dairyfreelife

Great, now this formerly-cute image is ruined:

ducks-boston.jpg

(well, not really -- nothing could ruin that image for me :D )

Actually, the image that comes to my mind is the trail of ducklings behind mama duck. Supporting polygyny?

The image that came to my mind was the carnival game where you have to shoot the ducks.

The image that came to my mind was the carnival game where you have to shoot the ducks.

duckhunt1.jpg

Courtship in action.

Actually, the image that comes to my mind is the trail of ducklings behind mama duck. Supporting polygyny?

I thought that ducklings follow the mama duck (correct me if I'm wrong please.). I wonder if she realizes how ironic she's being when she's being all for the patriarchy by wives following their husbands comparing it to ducklings when the ducklings who follow the father duck; when in actually ducklings follow their mother? Do fundies even think before they type when they try and convert and/ preach to us?

So I should strip naked, swim in slimy-ass water, and say nothing but "peep?" Gotcha. Oh, and follow my husband, who will also be naked and swimming in ponds, though he will be saying "quack."

This might get us arrested, Bill, but....aw, what the hell, it's for the Lord, right?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:laughing-rolling: I used to get so pissed off playing Duck Hunt. I was elated to find online a version that would allow you to shoot that damn dog too!

did I miss the post where someone pointed out that it's the FEMALE duck the ducklings follow?

(when I read this thread, all I could think of was this obnoxious duck-with-ducklings-pull-toy someone gave my younger salsette. I can't imitate the tune, but it went quack-Quack-quack-Quack-quack-Quack-quack-Quack-quack-Quack-quack-Quack-quack-QUACK-QUACK! It was cute the first 50 times. Then it lost its charm)

Christian ducks -- not a new concept:

36_1216a.jpg

fe%20duck%2036%202382.jpg

4871681776_e896d56932.jpg

The Aflac duck wears a head covering:

97057426.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921A343B2C87A49D8F5BE613FA8188188BBA47573CDBE277323C356B5C60F3C97D3

OK, enough of this quackery.

duckhunt1.jpg

Courtship in action.

For the longest time that was the only game I was good at, but I always stuck to the skeet shooting part because I couldn't bring myself to shoot the digital duckies.

See? We need "like" buttons.

I know, right?

I'm tempted to make that my new avatar now, it feels time for a new one. 8-)

Donald Duck wears a sailor shirt and no trousers to speak of. Daffy goes naked. Perhaps fundie wives could adopt the look? They already stick out in Walmart, they should welcome a new distinction in dress.

I love you right now. That might be the vodka talking. But seriously, ducks, Garfuckel & Oats, what's not to love?

Donald Duck wears a sailor shirt and no trousers to speak of. Daffy goes naked. Perhaps fundie wives could adopt the look? They already stick out in Walmart, they should welcome a new distinction in dress.
More proof that we need a like button.

More proof that we need a like button.

Second!

And, even though I know Canada geese are not ducks (TYVM), their social structure is pretty similar. We have tons - and I mean tons! - of geese in my area and I see family groups walking around almost every single day. Mama goes first, then the kiddoes and Papa brings up the rear, scanning for trouble and to make sure all the babies stay with the group. Often, too, there are several (3-6) females with goslings and only 1 or 2 males in the whole group. Sounds like "Sister Wives" to me. ;)

The Aflac duck wears a head covering:

97057426.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921A343B2C87A49D8F5BE613FA8188188BBA47573CDBE277323C356B5C60F3C97D3

OK, enough of this quackery.

I actually work for Aflac, and my husband thinks that it's funny to quack at me occasionally, though I don't follow him around blindly.

Quack. Fucking. Quack.

You got a legitimate LOL out of me - that doesn't happen much!

Also - I need this on a t-shirt

Archived