IGNORED

Damn Those Pesky Nuns Wanting to Help the Poors!

GolightlyGrrl

They know not what they do.

They know exactly what they do lousewife! They do everything they can to actually help those in need rather than sitting around at home bitching about people helping the poor.

A GROUP of Catholic nuns began a well-funded bus tour yesterday to campaign for more federal monies for the poor.

these nuns are so glaringly indifferent to the poor

... I think my brain just broke.

That is astounding. I want to ask her what she has done for the poor in the last year and no "witnessing" doesn't count.

There's not enough facepalm images for this. Those nuns were actually getting off their asses and helping those in need which to me shows Christ-like compassion.

You mean these nuns actually are taking time and effort to help those in need. You mean they're helping others with no thought of repayment and without bragging about their "servant's heart". Those evil sinners!!

Fuck the Stinking Housewife. I was raised Catholic, but I'm now an atheist and there are some nuns and priests that I still respect because of their work with the poor. I read about these nuns on another thread and I applaud them.

There's that famous quote, "Always preach the gospel. When necessary, use words". To me, that's what these nuns are doing. Far better (and more Christlike) than any of these hoity toity Titus2/Proverbs31 blogger ninnies have ever done.

There's that famous quote, "Always preach the gospel. When necessary, use words". To me, that's what these nuns are doing. Far better (and more Christlike) than any of these hoity toity Titus2/Proverbs31 blogger ninnies have ever done.

QFT. I believe it was St. Francis who said that.

Stinking Lousewife and thr Vatican authoritarian regime think along the same lines.

QFT. I believe it was St. Francis who said that.

Bingo. And especially when you consider that whole thing Jesus said about feeding the hungry, clothing the naked, visiting the infirm ...

The Stinking Lousewife better pray that nothing bad ever happens to her and she has to turn to the public safety net. She may not be able to count on her church, her children or her family.

This woman's lack of kindness and empathy just chills me.

Dear Lousy Housewife,

You seem very knowledgeable! Please show me where Jesus says, "Do not help the poor. Instead, focus on the 'sexual revolution'." Oh wait...

The Stinking Lousewife is not happy with some nuns who are on the road trying to help the less fortunate.

http://www.thinkinghousewife.com/wp/201 ... -the-road/

The Stinking Lousewife is such an abomination.

Heaven forbid those sisters do what Jesus told them to!

"For I was hungry and you gave me food...," Lousewife??

On another note, I was watching the Colbert Report and he interviewed a nun who I think was connected with this bus tour. He called her Sister Commie. :P

I love Sister Commie.

That is astounding. I want to ask her what she has done for the poor in the last year and no "witnessing" doesn't count.

Why, preached to them about the perils of the sexual revolution of course. Because you know they wouldn't be poor if they weren't such....wait for it...sluts. :roll:

Archived