IGNORED

Hubby slaps wife for using the Lord's name in vain.

Lillybee

I'm surprised that Christians commenters aren't pulling the "Why do you blame Christians and not the Muslims? They make their women wear sheets over their head!!!!!!!11111111!!!!1 And they're terrorists. Or, those aren't Christians even though they identify themselves as Christians!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!" Buncha idiots.

I'm surprised that Christians commenters aren't pulling the "Why do you blame Christians and not the Muslims? They make their women wear sheets over their head!!!!!!!11111111!!!!1 And they're terrorists. Or, those aren't Christians even though they identify themselves as Christians!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!" Buncha idiots.

Lillybee's link includes some comments at the end of the story, for example:

“He forgot… he’s not muslim,†ScottinVA wrote. “For non-muslims to strike their spouse legally, they need permission first.â€

I think the proper fundie response is "what was she doing in a chat room?" Gotta find a way to make it the victim's fault.

:shock:

So they get to have an argument, she says something he doesn't like, so he gets to crack her one and get away with it? it's not as if he could have lost his temper, acted like an ass, hit her, then looked for a good way to get out of it.

Archived