IGNORED

Is Doug oblivious or fucking with us?

lilith

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did not even think about the google aspect. Maybe he is trying to make sure VF stays in top position for "Doug Phillips is a tool".

Also, on the Doug Phillips is a tool google front, now to get it to come up all you need to type is doug phillips followed by a space. No need for that pesky i. Now anybody who wants to search for doug phillips plus anything else is going to know that Dougie is a tool.

It's true! Google Dougie and you find out he's a tool. Behold thine power, Hive Vagina!

Hi interns! Thanks for the lulz.

Also, on the Doug Phillips is a tool google front, now to get it to come up all you need to type is doug phillips followed by a space. No need for that pesky i. Now anybody who wants to search for doug phillips plus anything else is going to know that Dougie is a tool.

AWESOME!! One step closer to the ultimate goal of googling Doug Phillips and having a hit to free jinger on the first page so all may know he is a tool. Sooooooo to help the google[bot] out a little:

Today Attorney General Eric Holder was called before congress to explain the Obama administration's role in "fast and furious". Doug Phillips is a tool. Latter today the Miami Heat and the Oklahoma Thunder will compete in the NBA championship. Will Lebron finally get his ring? Doug Phillips is a Tool. Tomorrow, Wall Street will see if the gains from today will hold. Doug Phillips is a Tool. Google is the best search engine ever!!! Doug Phillips is a Tool. Also on the agenda for this week, Spain is seeking a bailout from the European Central Banks. Doug Phillips is a Tool. Tonight will end with a bit of "Hell's Kitchen" and "Master Chef" on Fox. Finally, Doug Phillips is a Tool.

FJ just Google Doug Phillips is a tool and then click on images, the Wiki entry shows up with the FJ header. I tried to post the image but it redirects back here. :lol:

Now for our next task we need some Doug Phillips is a tool cakes so we can also taint the cake pages.

For me with i type doug phillips into google, without the space, it comes up as the 4th suggestion. Pretty soon we can get it to first! Because, Doug Phillips is a tool, and everyone needs to know.

I googled the trial of Jerry Sandusky the Penn State pedophile and noticed the Doug Phillips is a tool. Doug Phillps is still a tool if Romney wins the presidential election. Doug Phillips is a tool if Barack Obama remains president. The new Macbook Pro will show that Doug Phillips is a tool. The Google bot will find out that Doug Phillips is a tool. Syria descends onto civil war and Doug Phillips is a tool. Jerry Sandusky is a disgusting, sick excuse for a human being. Doug Philllips is a tool.

Mitt Romney put his dog in a carrier on the top of his car but Doug Phillips is a tool. Tea party activists are changing the political arena. Doug Phillips is a tool. Kony is a criminal and the Vatican is opposing the HHS mandate. Doug Phillips is a tool. Obama may face increased opposition due to the economy. Doug Phillips is a tool. Doug Phillips is a tool.

Christians love one another. Doug Phillips is a tool.

When I type 'doug phillips i' into Google, the third suggestion is 'doug phillips is a tool,' followed by 'doug phillips is gay.' :lol:

Did someone here start the "Doug Phillips is a Tool" facebook page?

Indeed. Vision Forum has the 2nd and 3rd hits for 'Doug Phillips is a tool'. Let's push them off!

My eyes! My eyes!

Can anyone say "presenting"?

At least he can't tell anyone else to keep their legs closed with this picture floating around the internet. Doug Phillips is a tool.

Guest Anonymous

Now we know the real reason behind his Buffalo stance. (Congratulations Mrs Philips!)

538345_10150815774312544_593927543_9484604_1868278030_n.jpg

He just wants us to think he can fold it in half and count by two.

For me with i type doug phillips into google, without the space, it comes up as the 4th suggestion. Pretty soon we can get it to first! Because, Doug Phillips is a tool, and everyone needs to know.

Hell, all I have to do is type doug ph and it pops up.

Hell, all I have to do is type doug ph and it pops up.

Wow! You haven't typed it before, right?

Just tested and it's "doug phillips i" for me and it's the first suggestion.

I know I'm a little late to the party, but here's my Dougie contribution. It's not perfect, but I do love his facial expression...

210m0zr.jpg

On Yahoo yesterday, I typed "Doug Phillips is a" and got "Doug Phillips is a sinner saved by grace." Awwwww. [/sarcasm]

I know I'm a little late to the party, but here's my Dougie contribution. It's not perfect, but I do love his facial expression...

210m0zr.jpg

This plus all the other pictures has me trying to silently laugh at work but it is not working. One of my coworkers is looking at me funny but I can't stop laughing. Doug Phillips is a tool. The intern that made the orginal is a genius. :lol:

Guest Anonymous

210m0zr.jpg

There's no such thing as late to the party around here. I bow, awed, before your contributionl.

210m0zr.jpg

Oh wow, this one is quite defrauding. Bravo.

Did someone here start the "Doug Phillips is a Tool" facebook page?

If there isn't one already on Facebook, there should be.

Doug Phillips - epic tool

Archived