IGNORED

Is Doug oblivious or fucking with us?

lilith

Holy HELL, that man has no self-awareness...

Thanks for the laugh, Douggie!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wtf, amazing self-snark.

Good job Rowan!

Manhood Arsenal Collection - visionforumDOTcom/browse/product/fathers-day-set/

edit to fix me dot

Ok, this totally has to be him effing with us, right? Right? There's no way anyone could so completely lack self-awareness.

With a gallon of lube.

Sounds like a great name for a male Vision Forum baby!

Manhood Arsenal Bradrick

Manhood Arsenal Phillips

Challenge_accepted.jpg

224926_10150163341174964_2071553480_n.jpg

:whistle:

OMG, this is hilarious! Nice job on the tool! The entire graphic (the original) reeks of Bradrick!

Dougie should re-edit his wikipedia article; because according to his beliefs; wouldn't he be a tool for God to carry out His plan to re-populate America with white fundie Christian babies; have women stay at home; and to use his influence on fundie politicians in the near future to create an American theocracy and to crusade against the non-Christians or use missionaries (maybe both) to turn the populations of other countries into fundie Christians? So; according to Dougie's belief, how is he not God's tool?

When I worked in a juvenile prison, I was quickly told that that particular gesture is a symbol for anal. Like, if you flashed that gesture, you were looking for someone to reciprocate and join you later. True story.

Edited for clarification

When I worked in a juvenile prison, I was quickly told that that particular gesture is a symbol for anal. Like, if you flashed that gesture, you were looking for someone to reciprocate and join you later. True story.

Edited for clarification

Wow, really? Okay, if Dougie knew THAT he certainly wouldn't have posted that on his website. He's already thought of as a closeted homosexual. Afterall, there's a reason his 2nd hand man is Bradrick with his sippy-cup ears -- gotta hold on to something to guide that blow job just the way you like it.

Wow, really? Okay, if Dougie knew THAT he certainly wouldn't have posted that on his website. He's already thought of as a closeted homosexual. Afterall, there's a reason his 2nd hand man is Bradrick with his sippy-cup ears -- gotta hold on to something to guide that blow job just the way you like it.

Or would he? Kind of like a dog whistle? It's still hilarious.

Awww. He remembered FJ.org's birthday. This one can go into the LOLDoug thread without needing any alterations.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, this has started my morning off on the right note. I have to do a Father's Day table at work today - so tempted to laminate Doug's tool and make it part of the display!!

Ow, I hurt laughing so much.

Please, please someone screenshot this for future reference - it's beyond price! It's even better than fellows hippping or the anaconda.

And second the comment about the gesture. Just too suggestive.

Are we SURE they did it themselves? Sure they were not hacked?They have NO idea . . . .

Bet the minute someone reads here it'll go down -

I need a laugh today - I shall keep checking back to have a little giggle about it.

Challenge_accepted.jpg

224926_10150163341174964_2071553480_n.jpg

:whistle:

+1 internets for you!

Archived