IGNORED

Grimm MERGED

chickenlady

Does anyone here watch Grimm? It's becoming my new favorite show and I just love Monroe.

I mostly just watch it because I hope that they reference Grimm's Law at one point or another. Kinda wish they had a female presence on the show (a single female character who happens to have no character depth does not constitute "presence").

Guest Anonymous

I watched a few episodes on Hulu and I really liked the videography, if that's what you call it. The colors seemed really saturated, the nature scenes were eerie, and the houses looked haunted, but I didn't get caught up in the story.

I like it a lot. The scenery is beautiful--it's so green-- and the characters are ok. I like the references to Grimms fairy tales and how the show makes known the actual tales. I grew up on those, and I never could completely understand the Disney versions of fairy tales. They were all too happy and not scary at all.

Anyway, I do wish there was a strong female character, like another poster said.

Like it a lot. The scenery adds so much to the eeriness of it. And like chickenlady, I really like Monroe.

I watched about a half dozen episodes and I really want to like it but I get so bored I can't sit through a whole episode. If it gets better as the season progresses, I'm willing to give it another chance. But I just feel like the mythology is all over the place and too vague, the special effects are ridiculous, and the only interesting character is Monroe.

I've watched a few episodes, and I agree with previous posters that it looks really cool. I want to like it, because it's filmed here, but just can't really get into it for some reason.

• 1 month later...

I like it well enough. It's very slashy, which seems to be a word people use when they don't want to say "it has no female presence whatsoever". Two female characters who don't appear in every episode and have no reason to ever meet and are only there to be peripheral to various male characters hardly constitutes "female presence".

But other than *that* I like it... though I tell people I'm only watching to see if they ever reference Grimm's law on the show. (It's another geeky language thing. The fact that this is my defense for watching the show is probably not helping.)

DH and I are also Grimm-obsessed. We want to know what a Grimm looks like to the other creatures. When will we see that?

I really like this show. And OMG, the season finale! That was a bad thing that happened there at the end (don't want to spoil).

DH and I are also Grimm-obsessed. We want to know what a Grimm looks like to the other creatures. When will we see that?

Maybe next season? I was wondering the same thing...

I really like this show. And OMG, the season finale! That was a bad thing that happened there at the end (don't want to spoil).

Yes, major cliffhanger. I didn't believe the show was over until my husband pointed out the time and the next show started up. I was freaking out thinking the network made a mistake and had cut into Grimm... :oops: :oops:

DP and I just started watching it last week, and have only watched the first 10 episodes or so, but we're hooked! We've got all the old eps on our on demand service, and we can't wait to get caught up!

Archived