IGNORED

National Offend a Feminist Week?

dairyfreelife

Apparently this week is National Offend a Feminist Week leading into Mother's Day.

I will say that I loved the Funny or Die video that these older men totally did not get. If they ever read this, It's called satire.

theothermccain.com

This explains my week. How can it only be Tuesday?

I'd be saying the same thing if the problems besetting me were about feminism. No, they're about the PowerPoint deck from the Ninth Circle of Hell.

Mine as well - how the hell am I supposed to survive the day on two hours sleep? I'm starting to suspect my toddler is from the ninth circle of hell...

Hmm, that does explain it if only it was them offending me instead of a school website that won't load and a computer that has to stay plugged in for the battery that will die within seconds if it's not and then gives me a blue error screen and keeps restarting after that. :angry-cussingblack: (at my computer).

I'd be saying the same thing if the problems besetting me were about feminism. No, they're about the PowerPoint deck from the Ninth Circle of Hell.

I think that was last week. ;) Though my powerpoint purgatory usually comes from the patriarchal vp who hasn't realized mad men is neither documentary nor current reality, so I count it under this week, too. :violin:

Yeah, it pretty much proves that only care about offending others in the Us vs Them war in their minds. They don't care about feminist values or patriarchal values, only about offending people who aren't part of their in-group. I mean, I've never done something to just annoy an anti-feminist woman. I'm sure they're offended by plenty I do, but that isn't my goal when I do these things. I do these things for more important reasons. And I guess that's what they don't understand. They think it's all about offending people you don't like. I can't imagine what a shallow life it must be for that to be their primary motivation for anything.

Archived