IGNORED

MckMama Drama - Including the Fire - Merge

The Archivist

Yes, it is always something. That's how she makes money. I haven't followed her much but her reputation is hard to escape.

She has also been hinting around about some medical problem of her own....as far as I know she's never specified what it is (yet). Hilarious, because she overshares on EVERYTHING - so it's obvious when she's baiting.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MY poor cat nursed her kittens for 10 weeks and we got rid of all but 1. She let him go another couple months and then just cut him off cold turkey at about 4/5 months.

Wow, all you atheists here better take note: Mckmama has posted PROOF of God on her blog. And you are without excuse if you don't believe it!

mycharmingkids.net/2011/08/living-proof-that-there-is-a-god/

Jennifer McKinney is crazy. And as far as rain goes, Jennifer would lie to your face that it is NOT raining when it's pouring on you. Th woman couldn't tell the truth if her family income depended on the truth.

I do love the entire evolution of the butterfly, and did many many of them as a child, just like her 2nd born son did. It is beautiful. It is the evolution of a butterfly no matter who or what created it, the Big Bang Theory or God.

Guest Anonymous

She just irritates the shit out of me. And whats with the house. It looks like it could be a great space if it wasn't filled with all that crap, and she talks about being organized? What am I missing about the family financial situation...update please.

She just irritates the shit out of me. And whats with the house. It looks like it could be a great space if it wasn't filled with all that crap, and she talks about being organized? What am I missing about the family financial situation...update please.

From what I've read on MWOP, the bank has taken back the house and is now listed at the tax payer. The McKinney's were in a lease to own, and failed at it, so the bank too the house back. Odd that Jennifer keeps saying they own the house. Denial. Denial. Denial. There is also speculation that they went on a spending spree, buying her the very expensive new Canon camera and lenses, knowing they would file for bankrupcy. They owe a lot in back taxes, business debts not paid, debt on the repo Escalade. They knowingly lived far beyond their means, which they have a history of doing, and then fleeing.

Very sad life for the five children.

Guest Anonymous

Escalade??? Would jesus drive an escalade? What happened to debt free? Sounds like these folks need to do a financial freedom seminar stat.

I love butterflies but that post was just fluffy and kind of dumb. She gives no other reasons of why God exists. This is the same woman who thinks 3 months is extended breastfeeding for cats.

She's such a moron. I don't understand why she has any supporters left.

She keeps talking about needing a lumbar puncture (she claims they gave her one, knowing she was getting on a plane in a few hours. BS.) but doesn't want to say why- yet she keeps bringing it up.

She says they're moving because of finances, but doesn't want to say where they're moving to (she won't even say if it's in the same area or a different state)- she wants privacy, but she mentions moving every 30 seconds.

She had a medical crisis with the damn DOG now. She is seriously off her rocker. She doesn't even mention her kids anymore, it's just all about her and her weirdo health problems.

She's such a moron. I don't understand why she has any supporters left.

She keeps talking about needing a lumbar puncture (she claims they gave her one, knowing she was getting on a plane in a few hours. BS.) but doesn't want to say why- yet she keeps bringing it up.

She says they're moving because of finances, but doesn't want to say where they're moving to (she won't even say if it's in the same area or a different state)- she wants privacy, but she mentions moving every 30 seconds.

She had a medical crisis with the damn DOG now. She is seriously off her rocker. She doesn't even mention her kids anymore, it's just all about her and her weirdo health problems.

About the dog . . . Who takes their dog to the emergency vet hospital and then stays in a hotel so they can pick the dog up in the morning, all while suffering from a headache caused by the lumbar puncture?

This family seems to have no medical caregivers they see, and instead rely on ER's for all medical needs. They have 5 children yet they don't seem to have a Dr. that treats their family. No Dr. No vet. Odd to say the least, and with neither of them employed, and their inability to pay their debts I doubt they have health insurance. I can't imagine how much they owe all the various ER's they have visited around the country this summer alone.

I feel for the poor childrn and the dog.

So, the proof that god exists is because we exist? That's as lame as those who say the proof that the bible is the word of god is because the bible says it is the word of god.

Just another reason I can't read her. She's batshit crazy.

Wow, all you atheists here better take note: Mckmama has posted PROOF of God on her blog. And you are without excuse if you don't believe it!

mycharmingkids.net/2011/08/living-proof-that-there-is-a-god/

I got teary-eyed at the beauty of those photos -- I am moved deeply when I see much of the glory of nature.

I love to watch birds, butterflies and my own delightful pets. I melt at the sight of a baby's tiny feet, and marvel at the process of children learning. I am astounded at the beauty of plants and flowers.

And I have no need to think that a supreme being has anything to do with it.

I'm sure that McKM and all of her gushing sycophants think that people who don't believe ("the enemy," as one commenter put it) are all hard and cold and without wonder.

They never seem to realize that one can understand a process and still be amazed by it. They never see the beauty of science unless they can tack on Goddidit.

About the dog . . . Who takes their dog to the emergency vet hospital and then stays in a hotel so they can pick the dog up in the morning, all while suffering from a headache caused by the lumbar puncture?

This family seems to have no medical caregivers they see, and instead rely on ER's for all medical needs. They have 5 children yet they don't seem to have a Dr. that treats their family. No Dr. No vet. Odd to say the least, and with neither of them employed, and their inability to pay their debts I doubt they have health insurance. I can't imagine how much they owe all the various ER's they have visited around the country this summer alone.

If Mckmama had a primary care provider, said provider could diagnose the munchausens or other mental illness that is MckMama. Which is why the ER is inviting.

Maybe McKmama and her family are moving to Asia? You know, to a part where the language is so rare you can't even find Bibles in it. :mrgreen:

1) I'm convinced she's addicted to prescription drugs. I think she makes up crazy stuff and goes to various ERs just to get more pain meds. With her last kidney trouble, she got an IV of dilaudid. That is some serious stuff. Of course, she could be lying about the whole thing, but I really think she's got such a tolerance built up because she is always drug-seeking.

2) I don't get why she even tried to "prove" there is a God. Isn't the point of faith that you can't prove it? Otherwise, it's not having faith in something, now is it?

Maybe McKmama and her family are moving to Asia? You know, to a part where the language is so rare you can't even find Bibles in it. :mrgreen:

+1

1) I'm convinced she's addicted to prescription drugs. I think she makes up crazy stuff and goes to various ERs just to get more pain meds. With her last kidney trouble, she got an IV of dilaudid. That is some serious stuff. Of course, she could be lying about the whole thing, but I really think she's got such a tolerance built up because she is always drug-seeking.

2) I don't get why she even tried to "prove" there is a God. Isn't the point of faith that you can't prove it? Otherwise, it's not having faith in something, now is it?

Your first point never even crossed my mind but makes SO much sense.

I have a feeling that she's the type that we refer to as a "frequent flier" Ahem.

When I have these pts. I try not to be snotty, but will usually end up saying "So what's going on this time?"

Batshit crazy, this one is.

Archived