IGNORED

MckMama Drama - Including the Fire - Merge

The Archivist

Christ! Parker's Prairie, MN? That's only 45 minutes from where I grew up.... :shock: :o

How was I supposed to know that fundies lived so close to me (except the notable few I used to see in church with now and again)? Now I'm going to be haunted for a while...

New rule: when going home, absolutely NO taking detours!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because she's going to pay back all her debts, dontcha know.

bwahahaah. oh that's right. because she ALWAYS tells the truth, and NEVER lies to make herself sound good on her blog. How could I have forgotten?

And it looks to me that most of the health stuff was for ER visits, and not for the kiddo who was sick, but I could be wrong about that.

I don't understand the not having health insurance--seems like a necessity with 5 kids, although I know it's sometimes hard to come by.

The two probably go together. Sometimes when people don't have health insurance, they go to the ER for regular treatment, because public hospitals can't turn you away. It's a huge waste of time and resources, but understandable for some people who cannot afford insurance or healthcare otherwise and really need it. NOT so understandable when you live in a $400+k house and have a decent income, but decide cute, expensive items you can show off on your blog are a priority over paying bills.

Also, I'm wondering what the lawsuit against them is, and if filing now isn't an attempt to dodge it.

The two probably go together. Sometimes when people don't have health insurance, they go to the ER for regular treatment, because public hospitals can't turn you away. It's a huge waste of time and resources, but understandable for some people who cannot afford insurance or healthcare otherwise and really need it. NOT so understandable when you live in a $400+k house and have a decent income, but decide cute, expensive items you can show off on your blog are a priority over paying bills.

Also, I'm wondering what the lawsuit against them is, and if filing now isn't an attempt to dodge it.

I know one lawsuit is/was related to Izzy's business. He didn't pay a contractor for either work or supplies. I haven't been on MWOP in awhile so I don't remember the exact details.

So as I'm reading the info now, I see that their other foreclosures aren't listed, also at least one more repo'd vehicle that is not listed. And that was TWO Target cards, to the tune of $6k and $7k each. Yikes.

As an accountant it is interesting to look through this. First, how do you get a mortgage without 3.5% down? They haven't paid all of their federal and state income tax for the past 4 years and owe the IRS over $100,000. Much of this was incurred before they had their child with medical problems. Yes there are some medical bills in there but it looks to be 30-40k in medical bills with the remaining being credit card debt, IRS money, and mortgage. ARRRG makes me crazy mad!

So she makes about $3k/mo from the blog and the photography; he makes $1400/mo (or so) from his job...that's a little over $4k/mo. So, yeah, with what, 5 kids? 6? They might be able to make it (assuming they live in an area with a low-ish cost of living) if they were pretty frugal.

Wonder what the judge will say about the child sponsorships when they can't even pay their own bills! I'm all for charity, but family comes first, esp things like food and medical care.

I wonder what the judge will say about her taking another damn trip to Africa in February.

I don't feel one bit bad for her. Why the hell should I? She dug her own fucking hole and hopefully she can wallow in it. I DO feel bad for her kids.

The bankruptcy is bad but the worst stuff to come from her blog lately was the video (that was taken down, after some attention) of her giving all of her kids "the sex talk" and posting the kids' semi nude bathing photos (again) along with certain keywords that attract pedophiles (again).

She's scum.

I will shamelessly play armchair psychologist for this one, and I vote for histrionic personality disorder.

The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders fourth edition, DSM IV-TR, a widely used manual for diagnosing mental disorders, defines histrionic personality disorder (in Axis II Cluster B) as:[5]

A pervasive pattern of excessive emotionality and attention seeking, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

1. is uncomfortable in situations in which he or she is not the center of attention

2. interaction with others is often characterized by inappropriate sexually seductive or provocative behavior

3. displays rapidly shifting and shallow expression of emotions

4. consistently uses physical appearance to draw attention to self

5. has a style of speech that is excessively impressionistic and lacking in detail

6. shows self-dramatization, theatricality, and exaggerated expression of emotion

7. is suggestible, i.e., easily influenced by others or circumstances

8. considers relationships to be more intimate than they actually are.

I think she hits 1 (obvs. attention seek behavior through excessive blog, twitter, fb use), 2 (using her kids instead), 3 (she shifts from low to high at the drop of a hat), 5 (blog writing style), and 6 (I think). Maybe more but I don`t follow her THAT closely.

The bankruptcy is bad but the worst stuff to come from her blog lately was the video (that was taken down, after some attention) of her giving all of her kids "the sex talk" and posting the kids' semi nude bathing photos (again) along with certain keywords that attract pedophiles (again).

She's scum.

So THAT's what it was about. I totally missed it and didn't feel like wading through the crazy at MWOP to find out what it was. Did anybody see it? What was so bad about it?

Actually, just had a look at the actual paperwork...he's employed by a temp agency, it looks like (it says "staffing") for 4 weeks. That's...not good.

Why are they not able to get real jobs??

Also, why would you need to pay $100/mo in sales tax?

So THAT's what it was about. I totally missed it and didn't feel like wading through the crazy at MWOP to find out what it was. Did anybody see it? What was so bad about it?

I didn't see it but I did wade through the comments enough to figure it out and you can see the pictures I was talking about on her blog. It was one of last week's posts.

I wonder what the judge will say about her taking another damn trip to Africa in February.

I bet that's why she's filing Chapter 7, instead of Chapter 13, despite the talk about paying it all back. In Chapter 13, you actually have to repay some of the debt and your budget is scrutinized like hell by the court and the lawyers during the whole repayment period (3-5 years). With Chapter 7, there's no accountability for any of it after it goes through.

I also wonder if they will pay their income taxes after all this. I'm pretty sure that's not something that goes away or gets reduced in a bankruptcy.

From reviewing the documents its apparent they haven't paid taxes and are perhaps filing because of that. No income related to her blog is noted on the documents.

I know one lawsuit is/was related to Izzy's business. He didn't pay a contractor for either work or supplies. I haven't been on MWOP in awhile so I don't remember the exact details.

One lawsuit is because he stiffed a supplier for roofing supplies (the lawsuit from Beacon).

Another is a lawsuit from a former partner who Israel stiffed to the tune of $50,000.

Most of the medical debt corresponds with her kidney stone issues while they were RVing all over the place this last year.

I was a little surprised that her paypal accounts, and all the income from her photography sessions/classes aren't listed.

It does seem like her life is a total mess and she makes a lot of terrible decisions, but it surprises me that some people are willing to spend their precious time trying to document every aspect of her life (as you see in the incredibly extensive documentation on MWOP).

Is she really worth that much of anyone's time? Is she really that interesting? Not in my view.

I think she probably loves the controversy and attention. It would be better if people would just ignore her instead of feeding into the drama.

I love these anti government xtians who are always willing to game the system through federal law, and still have the money for a vacation. LoL

As Ghandi said, I like your Christ, I just don't like your Christians. (Paraphrase).

And does the fact that they are asking for an exclusion on the house in Becker, even though they haven't made a payment since June '11 do anything to the foreclosure?

It probably just delays it.

I'm actually waiting for my neighbor across the street to get evicted, they went into foreclosure last December, and he is "fighting it." He has said that he thinks he will win. Then he has said at other times that the world is in the worst shape ever and everybody wants something for nothing. He has also made very creepy comments to me that have caused me to try to avoid him, and to lock my doors when I can even though I live in a very safe rural neighborhood. Their property is a mess, and they have a tree down that went down last winter (took out my power lines in the process) that is still hanging partway into the road. Oh, and some sort of notice they taped to their gate that says that if you buy their property at auction "YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR MONEY" because the property is in litigation. Any ideas on how to get them evicted sooner?

On one side of me the neighbors are being forclosed on, and I hope that they can keep their house. The wife is a little crabby and not the smartest, but they're good neighbors otherwise, and he's very nice.

The Becker house isn't in foreclosure, because they don't own it. They are in a contract for deed arrangement. That means that the sellers financed the home, and still hold the deed. At the end of the contract, they have to come up with financing, or they lose everything they've put into the house, including the down payment. Otherwise known as "rent to own". If they miss their monthly payment, they are in breach of contract. There is probably something in the contract that would boot them out after a period of time.

If they actually owned the house, as soon as they declared bankruptcy, it would immediately halt any foreclosure. The foreclosure would remain stopped until the bankruptcy finalized, which can be a good chunk of time. The bank can ask to lift the stay, but banks are really overburdened with paperwork as it is. It's a common delaying tactic.

She's not paying anyone back. She filed a Chapter 7 bankruptcy. All debt is forgiven. If she wanted to pay everyone back, she would have filed a Chapter 13.

She's not paying anyone back. She filed a Chapter 7 bankruptcy. All debt is forgiven. If she wanted to pay everyone back, she would have filed a Chapter 13.

On her web site she's saying she's going to pay everyone back :lol:

I thought that if you filed a Chapter 7 and made payments prior to it being finalized your BK was voided. I could be wrong.

On her web site she's saying she's going to pay everyone back :lol:

I thought that if you filed a Chapter 7 and made payments prior to it being finalized your BK was voided. I could be wrong.

Did she say that she made payments after she filed? Please tell me she didn't say that.

She isn't concrete on saying a payment was made, she merely expresses intent. A commenter on the blog did trip her up with regards to her charitable contribution claims.

Its interesting that in the bankruptcy its not just medical expenses, which are a pretty common reason for folks to BK now a days, but huge tax bills, credit card bills. And she claims to have spent $800 on a goat! WTF goats are free. Even at a stock auction, the max a person around here would pay for a toggenburg would be $50, if you're into a milk goat, why not buy a saanen or white swiss? The women's head is definitely up her ass.

Half a mill in debt? My goodness.

If anyone here has seen Til Debt Do Us Part with Gail Vaz-Oxlade, I imagine Gail would've had a field day with these two. I doubt they would've listened to her advice but still.

Archived