IGNORED

Eureka

Cordelia

Does anyone here watch Eureka on Syfy? Have any opinion on the season premiere last night?

I am really bummed that this is the last season. However I am not sure I like the story arc for the season.

• 2 weeks later...

I was really pissed off that they killed off Felicia Day. I love her and that was not cool.

Gahh! Guess I need to catch up with this season.

I love Eureka, but the "big" changes bug me a little (same with the "blow it all up and change everything" season finales on Sanctuary and Warehouse 13 lately) but I'll live. Last season was pretty good, with Will Wheaton etc., but I'm in denial over The End (says the person who still hasn't watched the last two hours of Chuck).

I've gotta quit trusting SciFi. It's like expecting Jose Whedon to not kill off major characters or something.

I was really pissed off that they killed off Felicia Day. I love her and that was not cool.

I was surprised. She was cute with Fargo. However, I always wanted him to get together with Claudia from Warehouse 13. More then just the occasional crossover episode.

I read something (an interview with Colin Ferguson?) and there was a mention of dealing with ramifications from last season in the first three episodes (as best I can remember), so I'm hoping that after tonight's episode things can get back on track. Watching Allison cry and be so broken-hearted is killing me.

I think I saw a spoiler where Stark is back. I loved him in True Blood and the episode where he was back as a kinda ghost and in shorts.

I met Colin Ferguson about 3 years ago and he was really pleased that I liked the show. He was on his way back to Vancouver to film whatever season was in 2009.He was a really nice guy.

I read something (an interview with Colin Ferguson?) and there was a mention of dealing with ramifications from last season in the first three episodes (as best I can remember), so I'm hoping that after tonight's episode things can get back on track. Watching Allison cry and be so broken-hearted is killing me.

No kidding! I was so excited Carter & Allison finally got together... and then they weren't. Again. *sigh* Can't they let that poor woman be happy?

They shot themselves in the foot when they did this whole back in time thing. They could have gotten Carter and Allison together another way. I know several people who simply stopped watching the show after this. Really dumb move and really threw off a really awesome series that had a lot of potential.

If they mess up Wearhouse 13 in a similar way I might have to kick someone.

They shot themselves in the foot when they did this whole back in time thing. They could have gotten Carter and Allison together another way. I know several people who simply stopped watching the show after this. Really dumb move and really threw off a really awesome series that had a lot of potential.

If they mess up Wearhouse 13 in a similar way I might have to kick someone.

I didn't really like that part either, but at that point I was too emotionally involved with the characters and the story lines (Why, yes I am a nerd. Why do you ask?) that I couldn't make myself stop watching even if I had wanted to.

Also, I second the Warehouse 13 thought. If Syfy messes up another series I love and replaces it with reality TV, I will cut someone.

Get ready, then, because I don't think SyFy can be trusted at all. (Stupid name change too.) Besides Eureka we warch Sanctuary and Warehouse, both of which did "blow everything up" season finales last season. Not sure how much input SyFy has in storylines, but they seem to plug a lot of WWE stars (badly) into their shows. And the number of former-SyFy-actors who show up in the cheesetastic Original Movies reeeally makes me wonder what's in their contracts. Blackmail clause??

Oh, forgot Haven. Did they blow anything up in the season finale? I can't remember.

(I will admit to really liking most of the special Christmas episodes. Claymation Eureka was fun.)

I actually enjoyed the back in time bit (plus we got James Callis). I liked the addition of the teenage Kevin, and Grace. Fargo as head of GD made me giggle. I have liked the episodes post time travel more, I think. I didn't love the whole artifact story line - Season 2 was my least favorite.

I guess what I should have said was I didn't like the actual time traveling episodes, but I'm good with the results of the time travel, if that makes sense? I just think time-travel and alternate universes is an easy out and I'm tired of seeing it.

Finally saw the Eureka premiere last night. I'm a little confused now. :) I was right about the mind control, but I spent the whole crash landing on "Titan" scene waiting for a reenactment of the Serenity crash. Also, was it me or did the big GD ship look a lot like a Cylon ship?

And Carter's vehicle gets damaged for the 9,532nd time.

Anybody else excited for tonight's episode? I'm glad that everything seems back to normal (you know, for Eureka) and now I'm hoping for a better storyline.

Anybody else excited for tonight's episode? I'm glad that everything seems back to normal (you know, for Eureka) and now I'm hoping for a better storyline.

I liked it. It seems to be back to "normal" but I did like watching the fall out from the previous episode.

• 2 months later...

Two episodes left. SyFy is run by bastards.

Watched "Honeymooners" last night. Gah, poor Carter - the cabin scenes were making me cringey.

• 2 weeks later...

I was sad to watch the last episode, but I was happy with how it ended.

Anyone else have any feelings about it?

Haven't watched the last episode or the 3rd-last yet. Maybe I'm in denial. We were going to watch them over the weekend, but I was in a crap mood and I didn't want to spoil Eureka even more by watching it in a bad mood.

Archived