IGNORED

Titanic: Doug Really Likes the Titanic!

twin2

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Visionyahweh, shame on you! :naughty: You know only Doug would allow himself to dress up as Rose as he is the only who get her correctly. :snooty: Everyone else will just have to pretend to be 3rd class or wait staff. :whistle:

Now who will be Jack to Dougie Rose?

Guest Anonymous
Visionyahweh, shame on you! :naughty: You know only Doug would allow himself to dress up as Rose as he is the only who get her correctly. :snooty: Everyone else will just have to pretend to be 3rd class or wait staff. :whistle:

Now who will be Jack to Dougie Rose?

Peter Bradrick, who else?

Why is the death of over a thousand passengers so romanticized? It was a modern blunder of engineering and we shouldn't strive to replicate something that failed so dramatically. Maybe it's superstition or something, but that's really asking for it, you know?

Why is the death of over a thousand passengers so romanticized? It was a modern blunder of engineering and we shouldn't strive to replicate something that failed so dramatically. Maybe it's superstition or something, but that's really asking for it, you know?

QFT :whistle:

Peter Bradrick, who else?

Yes, yes, and yes! :lol:

Every time I hear the words "Dougie" & "Titanic" in the same sentence, I picture Dougie in Rose's fabulous robe (that she was wearing before Jack drew her). Unfortunately, the vision doesn't end there. Eventually, the vision somehow morphs into Dougie in a fabulous robe, doing the "tuck" a la Buffalo Bill from 'Silence Of The Lambs". :shock: :shock: :shock:

There ain't enough brain bleach in the world...

THe guy who's bankrolling this is an Australian mining magnate. He called a press conference a few weeks ago to announce that the CIA was funding the Greens. The only way that particular combination of money, influence and batshit craziness could scare me more, would be if he would discover Rushdoonyism. I hope the dominionist crowd stick to their cross dressing, and stay away from dear old Clive.

Yes, yes, and yes! :lol:

Every time I hear the words "Dougie" & "Titanic" in the same sentence, I picture Dougie in Rose's fabulous robe (that she was wearing before Jack drew her). Unfortunately, the vision doesn't end there. Eventually, the vision somehow morphs into Dougie in a fabulous robe, doing the "tuck" a la Buffalo Bill from 'Silence Of The Lambs". :shock: :shock: :shock:

There ain't enough brain bleach in the world...

I would pay good money to see a photoshop of Dougie laid on the sofa a la Rose with Ole Big Ears sketching him!

Now that the Titanic has sunk, what is next for Capt. Dougie and the gang? The Reformation of Food and the Family Conference where the keynote speaker will deliver a talk entitled:

Christian Manhood and the Seven Pillars of Exceptional Health: How Fathers Can Demonstrate True Leadership in Shepherding Their families to Wisely Steward Their Bodies for Maximum Kingdom Impact.

Anyone want to take a gander as to what "maximum kingdom impact" means?

**Doug Phillips is a tool**

I keep saying that he needs to reenact the The Donner Party. It also was a tragedy and never should those who lived through it be judged for their actions but the head bad decision makers died and were eaten. That is what need to be done next.

I keep saying that he needs to reenact the The Donner Party. It also was a tragedy and never should those who lived through it be judged for their actions but the head bad decision makers died and were eaten. That is what need to be done next.

Doug Phillips and the Royal Society of Homesteaders proudly present a celebration of The Donner Party and the Christian doctrine of "God Will Provide."

Guest Anonymous

If he won't bite for that he could re-enact the sinking of the "General Slocum" on the East River in 1904. This one would have it all, as far as he's concerned: Edwardian clothes, over 1000 Christian churchmembers burned or drowned, and of course, a sinking ship.

Doug Phillips and the Royal Society of Homesteaders proudly present a celebration of The Donner Party and the Christian doctrine of "God Will Provide."

Never mind "God Will Provide" -- Dougie would probably want to celebrate the Donner Party while still focusing on "Women and Children First." :?

Never mind "God Will Provide" -- Dougie would probably want to celebrate the Donner Party while still focusing on "Women and Children First." :?

:shock: Damn it! I keep forgetting the rule of no eat/drinking while reading FJ. :lol:

Now that the Titanic has sunk, what is next for Capt. Dougie and the gang? The Reformation of Food and the Family Conference where the keynote speaker will deliver a talk entitled:

Anyone want to take a gander as to what "maximum kingdom impact" means?

**Doug Phillips is a tool**

I have some idea's about "maximum kingdom impact" and I feel sorry for the wives and daughters. They have to clean up after these "manly men".

I like the idea of a Donner Party re-enactment. Of course, since it was such a rugged crossing, it should only be for the manly men. After all, Dougie is a "manly man".

Dougie is a tool.

I'm expecting them to announce the Holocaust as their next celebration. Hitler was a Christian who was trying to rid the world of all those that Dougie and Co. hates, and we all know they think that Normandy was an event to celebrate by taking a few veterans there and dressing up and having a ball.

I'm expecting them to announce the Holocaust as their next celebration. Hitler was a Christian who was trying to rid the world of all those that Dougie and Co. hates, and we all know they think that Normandy was an event to celebrate by taking a few veterans there and dressing up and having a ball.

No, no costumes for lining up for the showers/ovens. Unless stars of David count?

Oh wait, Dougie would be a Nazi. Nevermind. Game on.

The crash of the Hindenburg would allow Dougie et al to dress in fancy pants and be locked inside a hydrogen balloon. He could rent the Goodyear blimp and reenact it, except the blimp doesn't use hydrogen. Imagine Dougie floating over the Hollywood Hills with all those mansions and swimming pools in secluded canyons with his binoculars trained on those handsome young men floating in the water. ::: Be still my heart::::

Doug Phillips is a tool.~~~~~

On facebook Dougie was asking for suggestions on the Hazardous Journeys page. He had put Space up as an option, so I left a comment saying that was a good idea. I said, "You should probe Uranus, there is so much about it we don't know". I expected it to have been deleted but as of yesterday it's still up there (with 2 likes!)

Doug Phillips is a Tool!

Archived