IGNORED

Another sneak peak..Duggars say goodbye.

sassyNoz47

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It must be popcorn time.

Research is my friend.

It must be popcorn time.

Research is my friend.

I just cut the heat back on the pork chops. My Kindle will continue to sleep. :lol:

So you admit to having nothing and lying again. Okay.

Digger, go find me a link to the average rainfall, smallest town, number of active air force members, and number of bags of chocolate chip cookies sold in 1993 for every country in the world.

If you don't google all that for me and give me the links (tiny urls, please. I don't like long links), then it is clearly a lie that any country has any rainfall, air force, small towns, or chocolate chip cookies.

Then, go fuck yourself.

Guest Anonymous

:roll: Give me a name to research? I'm not as obsessed with the Duggars as you idiots. I have no interest in memorizing Michelle's siblings names.

Considering she wears the shirt ALL THE FUCKING TIME and the JC penney commercial, I wonder if its a product placement of sorts. We know they're not above all that (remember the toilet cleaner ep a few years ago?)

There's no way to tell if that's a JCP shirt she's wearing. Product placements usually include the company name or logo.

:roll: Give me a name to research? I'm not as obsessed with the Duggars as you idiots. I have no interest in memorizing Michelle's siblings names.

Googling "Michelle Duggars gay sister" brings up lots of hits. No name needed.

A simple google will provide you with michelles sisters name. Are thou too lazy to do the google? You can keep your clothes on for it if you like.

:laughing-rolling::music-tool::obscene-birdiedoublegreen:

I asked more or less the same question as you earlier. Guess what I've been doing this whole time. Googling. And I've found a name quite easily and am now googling it.

(Still found nothing besides the NE source, though. Will keep looking.)

Guest Anonymous

Googling "Michelle Duggars gay sister" brings up lots of hits. No name needed.

Why would googling that ^ bring up anything valuable? Sounds like a rumor-monger type of search. I'll try it though to make you happy. If I find anything that looks "real" and not just blogging crap, I'll get back to you. ;)

Why would googling that ^ bring up anything valuable? Sounds like a rumor-monger type of search. I'll try it though to make you happy. If I find anything that looks "real" and not just blogging crap, I'll get back to you. ;)

Why? So you can get her freaking name and you can google her name directly. It's really not rocket science.

Why? So you can get her freaking name and you can google her name directly. It's really not rocket science.

She's not gonna get it until we tell her it requires reading the search results. :doh:

She's not gonna get it until we tell her it requires reading the search results. :doh:

I guess reading comprehension would be necessary for that, no? Hey, I tried!

What is it someone said in another thread... "obvious troll is obvious"????

Well, I am feeling not very smart because I just spent about 20 minutes searching around online and all I found was a name (Evelyn) and scans of the NE article on the NLQ site (which is where I had first read about the rumor a long time ago) and references to her having a gay sister on the old FJ site. I couldn't find another article, but I only looked for 20 min or so. I am happy to welcome her to gaytown, especially if she is handy with tools, and can hang shelves, but I am not inclined to just believe the tabloids either. That being said, she probably is, AND one (if not more) of those kids probably is.

I haven't searched around on FJ yet, but will after I figure out wth I am making my kid for dinner. Surely there are some links on here b/c somebody has to have had this same debate at some point, no?

In the last 5 minutes I found the sister's partner's name, and it wasn't from a tabloid.

Well, I am feeling not very smart because I just spent about 20 minutes searching around online and all I found was a name (Evelyn) and scans of the NE article on the NLQ site (which is where I had first read about the rumor a long time ago) and references to her having a gay sister on the old FJ site. I couldn't find another article, but I only looked for 20 min or so. I am happy to welcome her to gaytown, especially if she is handy with tools, and can hang shelves, but I am not inclined to just believe the tabloids either. That being said, she probably is, AND one (if not more) of those kids probably is.

I haven't searched around on FJ yet, but will after I figure out wth I am making my kid for dinner. Surely there are some links on here b/c somebody has to have had this same debate at some point, no?

Run away quickly. Seriously. Discussing the sexuality of the Duggars is rather taboo because it's pretty accepted that people close to the Duggars, if not Josh reads here. Speculating about their sexual preference could be dangerous for them in their world.

Guest Anonymous
In the last 5 minutes I found the sister's partner's name, and it wasn't from a tabloid.

And what was the hard evidence you found that convinced you that this name is truly the partner of Michelle's gay sister?

Run away quickly. Seriously. Discussing the sexuality of the Duggars is rather taboo because it's pretty accepted that people close to the Duggars, if not Josh reads here. Speculating about their sexual preference could be dangerous for them in their world.

I think speculating on the sexual orientation of a minor Duggar is quite a different matter than what we are discussing here though.

We aren't talking about the kids here, but Michelle's older sister, a woman in her 60's who lives in another state with her long time partner. She isn't a part of "their world".

And what was the hard evidence you found that convinced you that this name is truly the partner of Michelle's gay sister?

The National Enquirer is not as bad as it used to be. They got sued pretty good by a few celebreties, so they do more reputable stuff now. Just off the top of my head, they broke the Scott Peterson/Amber Frey affair, OJ Simpson's Bruno Magli (sp?) shoes, John Edward's affair to Rielle Hunter.... just to name a few.

We aren't talking about the kids here, but Michelle's older sister, a woman in her 60's who lives in another state with her long time partner. She isn't a part of "their world".

I'm well aware. However, the debate sentence followed the sentence that read, "but I am not inclined to just believe the tabloids either. That being said, she probably is, AND one (if not more) of those kids probably is.

I haven't searched around on FJ yet, but will after I figure out wth I am making my kid for dinner. Surely there are some links on here b/c somebody has to have had this same debate at some point, no?"

It seemed like it was seguaying into a debate about one or more of the Duggar children having a different sexual preference.

I think speculating on the sexual orientation of a minor Duggar is quite a different matter than what we are discussing here though.

Yes, I meant debating whether the story about Michelle's gay sister is true, not whether any of the children in particular are of the non-hetero variety. Statistically speaking, though, the odds are not in their favor.

I'm well aware. However, the debate sentence followed the sentence that read, "but I am not inclined to just believe the tabloids either. That being said, she probably is, AND one (if not more) of those kids probably is.

I haven't searched around on FJ yet, but will after I figure out wth I am making my kid for dinner. Surely there are some links on here b/c somebody has to have had this same debate at some point, no?"

It seemed like it was seguaying into a debate about one or more of the Duggar children having a different sexual preference.

Ok, I understand where you're coming from. I definitely don't support suggesting that any Duggar child (or young adult, if they are still living with JB and Jchelle) falls anywhere on the 'gay' spectrum.

ps. with respect, being gay is not a "preference". it's just who one is. my racial preference isn't white- i am white.

Archived