IGNORED

Someone is wanting the 'Persecuted by FJ' badge

Sola

Who is this commenter? I don't recall her.

There are women on this forum that wear long skirts, have several kids and use a headcovering.

I think it's Tiger Mother, since the post includes no upper-case letters, and there is an egregious misuse of hyphens.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry but wasnt there some mother in texas that made bunk beds out of shelving in a closet/one bedroom that had 10 kids or so and no A/C?

Sorry but wasnt there some mother in texas that made bunk beds out of shelving in a closet/one bedroom that had 10 kids or so and no A/C?

Yeah, Kim at Life in a Shoe.

Odd, I never thought of FJ as having anything against Christians. In fact I thought quite a few members of the hive vagina identify as Christians and I don't think any of us have ever expressed admiration for the Taliban. It's radical fundamentalism of any stripe that we don't tolerate well, especially when it attempts to force its beliefs on the rest of us.

Odd, I never thought of FJ as having anything against Christians. In fact I thought quite a few members of the hive vagina identify as Christians and I don't think any of us have ever expressed admiration for the Taliban. It's radical fundamentalism of any stripe that we don't tolerate well, especially when it attempts to force its beliefs on the rest of us.

Indeed, we all know how much FJ hates a certain Taliban Tony...

Actually, I think I remember a thread that could have been about her- but the air conditioner thing was just a minor issue. Wasn't this the woman who was talking about how her husband basically wasn't lifting a finger to feed the family or fix the house that was falling down around them? And the church elders weren't doing much to help? Or do I have her mixed up with someone else?

Actually, I think I remember a thread that could have been about her- but the air conditioner thing was just a minor issue. Wasn't this the woman who was talking about how her husband basically wasn't lifting a finger to feed the family or fix the house that was falling down around them? And the church elders weren't doing much to help? Or do I have her mixed up with someone else?

Wasn't that the woman on 7x Sunday, or is it the same one?

Ah so many fundies, so little time. We get them mixed up.

My recollection is similar in that she was basically raising the kids in squalor with a lack of everything, and the lack of A/C was just one minor element of the situation. But I guess it's completely on the up-and-up to get on some blog and say, "People were trying to take my kids from me because we didn't have A/C". :roll:

Lyin' for Jesus. You gotta love it.

Guest Anonymous

My recollection is similar in that she was basically raising the kids in squalor with a lack of everything, and the lack of A/C was just one minor element of the situation. But I guess it's completely on the up-and-up to get on some blog and say, "People were trying to take my kids from me because we didn't have A/C". :roll:

Lyin' for Jesus. You gotta love it.

It's more a failure to tell the Whole Truth, IIRC - isn't she the one where the baby was so overheated that they had worried it was dead... but praise God, it didn't die that time, so they carried on as usual.... :(

I have expressed admiration for the Taliban ;) Someone told me a possibly apocryphal story. A Taliban group took delivery of shoulder launched SAM systems and as the Talib bloke was receiving them he sighed and said "Ah, the martyr makers." The seller was like "What?"

Turns out the Taliban had not realised that they were shoulder launched and were bracing them against their bodies. And then dying from the kickback, which was causing internal injuries. So if you were selected to use one it was a suicide mission and a pretty painful one too. They carried on using them anyway.

I don't know if it's true (and have my doubts) but at the time I was suitably impressed and said "Wow, those are some crazy bastards, but you have to admire them. That's pretty brave".

You wouldn't catch Taliban Tony doing that sort of thing! Talking big on the internet, yes. Volunteering for martyrdom, no ;)

Quick, someone get a "persecuted by FJ" t-shirt in the FJ store for the fundies to buy! Or, should I say a polo shirt because, you know, t-shirts are men's underwear and all.

Guest Anonymous

Bless Susan's heart... her blog hasn't seen any discursive comments since the time she posted about how she is working on her issues with anger and bitterness... :lol:

Her comments are awesome :D .

I'm not going to compromise my faith to fit the world's standards. Sorry.

Blessings!

Susan

:roll: Well Susan we're not going to compromise our standards to accommodate your faith.

they need to have same respect for us.

Hope you're not sitting around waiting for that to happen. :lol:

So true! I think that unless we all can put aside the finger pointing and name calling, we will never be able to have an honest discussion. It seems to me that the FJ site does have some serious discussions, but along with that there is lots of judging, name calling, bullying and such. I'm sorry but throwing in comments and jokes about how fat a person is or how ugly their clothing is is not a way to have a serious discussion.

Blessings!

Susan

What about a snark site makes these idiots think we are here for a serious discussion? What :?: :?: :?:

Persecution: What religious fundies that have religious freedom in certain countries think is persecution but is actually criticism. Persecution is not what they think it is.

If you need to be persecuted to feel like a true christian if you need to feel persecuted to confirm you are a true christian you are are in big trouble.

Okay, just one more comment. These people are crackling me up :lol:

It is no fun to be persecuted...

:violin: :violin: :violin:

Criticism sucks, but not as much as persecution. And your frumper is still ugly, no matter how much you love Jesus.

BLESSINGS!

contrary

I want to ship them all off to North Korea. That'd make them ~~real Christians~~!

There would be less blogs to snark, but I think I'd be okay with that.

There would be less blogs to snark, but I think I'd be okay with that.

As much as I hate what is happening to the people there. They don't deserve to be inflicted with more pain. Could you imagine what they would sound like if they were in NC?

I want to ship them all off to North Korea. That'd make them ~~real Christians~~!

I think that you forgot the TM.

Persecution: What religious fundies that have religious freedom in certain countries think is persecution but is actually criticism. Persecution is not what they think it is.

First World Problems for fundies.

Also, this thread definitely needs more of these: :violin: :violin: :violin:

Archived