IGNORED

Treasures From a Shoebox goes private...

Koala

Guest Anonymous
I need a "best of" for this one, I'm not remembering anything.

I think she's the one who said that it was "hard to love" her daughter from a previous relationship because the daughter was a rebellious little demon, plus the girl's step-father didn't like her much.

The daughter showed up on the old forum and blessed us out for discussing public blog entries if I recall correctly.

I have a vague memory of this blog. I thought she went private before. Could be mixing up fundies, though.

Guest Anonymous

Found the main thread on the old forum: http://freejinger.yuku.com/topic/5950/T ... -a-Shoebox

Have we discussed this blog previously? It can be found at treasuresfromashoebox.blogspot.com. I find the mom rather disgusting. She and husband are late life fundie converts and besides all the normal hysterical insanity, she has a whole series about her "rebellious daughter" from a previous marriage. She goes on and on about struggling to love the child, etc and trying to figure out how to relate to the child, when it seems obvious what happened. A clue might be the fact that even though she and the daughter are reconcilled now, the daughter isn't even included in some of the things on the blog, like the virtually created stick figure family picture at the bottom.

I also like the post where she brags about feeding 11 people on 40$. HOw did she do it? Well, mostly they ate donated eggs. Lots and lots of eggs and processed starches. Her poor children probably have scurvy. Worst of all, she and the husband convinced the kids that this was a great holy challenge.

Looking back on that thread, it's actually worse than I remembered. :shock:

Aw, man... Cheryl was my most recent "go-to" crazy when I didn't have anything else to post. The Dataloungers were so looking forward to her hubby cheating again. Damn!

Found the main thread on the old forum: http://freejinger.yuku.com/topic/5950/T ... -a-Shoebox

Looking back on that thread, it's actually worse than I remembered. :shock:

Yep. When she and her husband had a baby they didn't even want her to touch her. She admits that her husband didn't like the girl so they treated her poorly. Poor thing finally went to live with her dad.

Yep. When she and her husband had a baby they didn't even want her to touch her. She admits that her husband didn't like the girl so they treated her poorly. Poor thing finally went to live with her dad.

? Her parents didn't like the baby, so the baby was sent to live with her dad? I'm confused here.

? Her parents didn't like the baby, so the baby was sent to live with her dad? I'm confused here.

Oh, yeah, I misunderstood. Bitch and Mr. Bitch didn't want the older daughter, who is the daughter of Bitch and someone else, to touch the baby Bitch and Mr. Bitch had, so the older daughter was sent away for Bitch's ex-husband.

Guest Anonymous

The step-father didn't like the wife's daughter from a previous relationship, so the daughter (Amanda) ended up going to live with her bio father.

The mother said:

"When Stephanie was born, Amanda was not encouraged to hold or touch the new baby for fear that she would hurt our precious little one."

**ETA: Whoops, you got there before I posted. Carry on.

When Stephanie was born, Amanda was not encouraged to hold or touch the new baby for fear that she would hurt our precious little one

and re. the food;

she and the husband convinced the kids that this was a great holy challenge.

That is horrible, and so sad. WTF do these people think they are doing? :angry-cussingblack:

The mother said:

./quote]

Oh, one of the saddest things I've read. Hey shoebox witch, Amanda is your precious little one too. Here's hoping her life with bio dad is good, and you go to your grave wondering why she won't have anything to do with you.

"When Stephanie was born, Amanda was not encouraged to hold or touch the new baby for fear that she would hurt our precious little one."

What the hell?!?! To fundies, aren't all children blessings? I don't understand so blatantly favoring one child over another, even if that first child is from another relationship/marriage. And, I'm sorry, but if I were involved with a man that didn't accept my child from a previous relationship, I wouldn't be involved with him for long.

Archived