IGNORED

Gotta love The Onion

Conuly

I swear, the Republican candidates are reaching the point where their reality is approaching the levels of satire. I can't tell one from the other anymore.

I absolutely believe Santorum believes what he says. That's why he so much more insidious and dangerous. Romney is an empty suit and while he could certainly fuck things up big-time in a four-year-term, I don't see him taking us into Handmaid's Tale dystopia. I can't say the same for Santorum.

Bill Maher alluded to the Republican party and the ease of effort by comedians make fun of politics recently.

I absolutely believe Santorum believes what he says. That's why he so much more insidious and dangerous. Romney is an empty suit and while he could certainly fuck things up big-time in a four-year-term, I don't see him taking us into Handmaid's Tale dystopia. I can't say the same for Santorum.

I think even though a lot of people voting in the primaries may support Santorum, I really think he'll be clobbered if he tried to run against Obama. That's why I secretly wish Santorum got the nomination so that people can see just how f*cked up the party has gotten. Santorum will make people wish we had president bush back.

...btw, what other country on the planet has consciously elected people named "Bush" and "Santorum"? Really? :doh:

Archived