IGNORED

Bradrick.org--Join Bradrick! Did we miss this?

clarinetpower

911 comes to clean up the mess

So, are they by default suggesting that the Duggars (Jim Bob wasn't there when Josie had a seizure) and people like the family that recently lose their home (and three children) in a fire weren't "protecting" their family? By the logic they're using, every man should stay home 24/7, cocked and locked, in a Charles Ingall's sort of mob.

Basically, it sounds like they're saying, "Bad things happen when you leave women alone". Or, am I reading that mission statement wrong?

Well, 6 months later and the full site is still "Coming Soon" :roll:

And let's not forget that this is the kind of brilliant emergency advice that you will get from Bradrick.org:

Some sage advise from the leader of the brotherhood (taken from the facebook page)

Uh, yeah great advice. This is how people get their vehicles trapped on flooded roads douchcannoe! What the tool should have said:

If you have friends on the coast follow these simple steps:

1)Before the storm hits, tell them to come ride out the storm at your place or if not possible go to a shelter

2)If you can't get a hold of them following the storm, contact the local authorities

I think Petey is having a hard time figuring out what he wants to be when he grows up.

I think Petey is having a hard time figuring out what he wants to be when he grows up.

He wants to be Dougie.

I can't imagine what he is doing all day long... okay he works for the NCFIC, but they aren't on a roadtrip, there is no conference in the near future, he doesn't write articles for the website, he hasn't got his own blog, Dougie and his anaconda a far away in Texas and as far as we know he hasn't managed to impregnate Kelly again...

I first thought of Dwight schrute when I read the description. A bunch of wannabe survivalist vigilantes thinking they know better then anyone else how to deal with everyone else. Yikes!

oh, why can't these people just join their local Neighbourhood Watches or something. The US doesn't need any more Christian militias, does it (although to be fair it sounds like he wants a group of poorly trained Christian first responders)?

overcompensation much....

Yeah, homes were a lot nicer when the police didn't arrest domestic abusers and neighbours looked the other way. :roll:

Serious ego trip to name your private army after yourself.

Archived