IGNORED

The stinking lousewife thinks women are all jealous of men

SpeakNow

DARREN R. writes:

Simple question: At what point can I honestly say modern liberal society worships women?

Laura writes:

Do you think a society that requires women to negate their femaleness worships women?

Excuse my language, but modern feminism is penis envy writ large.

Fred Owens writes:

Excuse my language, but modern feminism is penis envy writ large.â€

I call it me-too feminism. It so often surprises me to see women trying so hard to do something just because they have seen men do it. Pick a skill — football, or car repair, for instance. Men are better at those things…… Modern feminism is devoid of originality and independent thinking. If I was a woman, I would want to be darn good at what women can already do well and I would seek out or create new activities and endeavors that are not already occupied by men.

Sports is a glaring example of feminine inferiority. I cannot think of a single sport, from golf to basketball, where women perform as well as men, for on obvious reason — men invented those games. Now, if I were a female athlete, I would strive to invent a sport that brought out the best in a woman’s physical skills. Is it possible that women could invent a game or sport in which they actually can perform better than men?

But the imitative quality of modern feminism is discouraging and depressing.

http://www.thinkinghousewife.com/wp/201 ... -question/

Guest Anonymous
DARREN R. writes:

Simple question: At what point can I honestly say modern liberal society worships women?

Laura writes:

Do you think a society that requires women to negate their femaleness worships women?

Excuse my language, but modern feminism is penis envy writ large.

Fred Owens writes:

Excuse my language, but modern feminism is penis envy writ large.â€

I call it me-too feminism. It so often surprises me to see women trying so hard to do something just because they have seen men do it. Pick a skill — football, or car repair, for instance. Men are better at those things…… Modern feminism is devoid of originality and independent thinking. If I was a woman, I would want to be darn good at what women can already do well and I would seek out or create new activities and endeavors that are not already occupied by men.

Sports is a glaring example of feminine inferiority. I cannot think of a single sport, from golf to basketball, where women perform as well as men, for on obvious reason — men invented those games. Now, if I were a female athlete, I would strive to invent a sport that brought out the best in a woman’s physical skills. Is it possible that women could invent a game or sport in which they actually can perform better than men?

But the imitative quality of modern feminism is discouraging and depressing.

http://www.thinkinghousewife.com/wp/201 ... -question/

\

Aw c'mon Larry, we all know that what you're truly afflicted with is vagina envy.

Seriously? So the fat guy spending all him time watching sport on TV is naturally better than a woman who goes out an plays football?

What about curling, tennis, etc. where women an men compete together?

Are these people so threatened by a capable woman that they just can't stand a woman being better at something? Are they that offended that woman might actually enjoy a "masculine" activity?

Plenty of people consider computer repair to be a "masculine" activity, yet when I was in school studying just that I was the one that kept getting bugged for help. Not because I was a woman, but because I was one of the best in my class. The men (and few other women in the program) were not the least big threatened by my presence there. Nor did they accuse me of penis envy.

Any sport that a man AND woman can do equally well is obviously a women's sport in disguise--and the men are totally having to hold themselves back to keep from kicking the women's asses all the time. :liar:

Seriously? So the fat guy spending all him time watching sport on TV is naturally better than a woman who goes out an plays football?

Are these people so threatened by a capable woman that they just can't stand a woman being better at something? Are they that offended that woman might actually enjoy a "masculine" activity?

Plenty of people consider computer repair to be a "masculine" activity, yet when I was in school studying just that I was the one that kept getting bugged for help. Not because I was a woman, but because I was one of the best in my class. The men (and few other women in the program) were not the least big threatened by my presence there. Nor did they accuse me of penis envy.

Hippie- I freaking LOVE you for putting curling in there. My dad curls and he told me that the best compliment you can give a curler is to ask if they're Canadian!

Also, that woman is batshit. I don't get it. I'm a girl, happily. If I see something I want to do, I do it. As long as I'm enjoying myself I don't care! I have to say, sometimes I just giggle at the crap that these women post!

I call it me-too feminism. It so often surprises me to see women trying so hard to do something just because they have seen men do it. Pick a skill — football, or car repair, for instance.

Women are better at car repair because we have smaller hands and can fit them in a japanese engine. :lol:

Men are better at those things…… Modern feminism is devoid of originality and independent thinking.

Dare you to tell a woman that to her face.

If I was a woman, I would want to be darn good at what women can already do well

like cook, clean and have a baby or 8?

and I would seek out or create new activities and endeavors that are not already occupied by men.

NEXT on TSN: speed laundry folding.

Question: Why is it that women are suspose to cook but men are the only ones who are suppose to be chefs?

My mother can fix a car, roof a house, and do a variety of male tasks better than any man I know (with the exception of people who are skilled workers in those fields, of course).

She is not a tomboy, she is a middle-aged Jewish psychologist with glitter nails and Jimmy Choos. But she is great with tools and mechanical stuff.

Question: Why is it that women are suspose to cook but men are the only ones who are suppose to be chefs?

I can maybe answer this--but am going to say in advance that I don't agree with the "reasons" I'm giving!

When I was younger, I wanted to be a chef more than anything in the world and was about | | <--that close to going to culinary school. When I was talking one on one with the admissions woman (a graduate of the school), she quite bluntly informed me that it's almost impossible for women to get jobs in the culinary industry due to the fact that many men think that women are inevitably going to get pregnant and need time off. Women are also seen as "flighty" because we do things like take time off when our family members/kids get sick and (to elaborate on the pregnancy thing) apparently many pregnant women's doctors won't clear them to work 8+ hours in a 100 degree kitchen. There's also the long standing belief that women aren't strong enough for commercial kitchen work. :roll: Plus there's the hypersexual atmosphere that chefs thrive on--some chefs claim they can't hire women because they're going to get sued for sexual assault because they can't do things like pretending to rape them as they would to their male colleagues. IIRC, this is discussed further in "Kitchen Confidential".

Wth? Has he ever considered that women play those sports for themselves and not to outdo men? We play them for fun, for fitness, to encourage our female children to be strong and healthy, to have fun competing with other women, to have female athletes that inspire us, etc. This guy really has low self-esteem.

My mother can fix a car, roof a house, and do a variety of male tasks better than any man I know (with the exception of people who are skilled workers in those fields, of course).

She is not a tomboy, she is a middle-aged Jewish psychologist with glitter nails and Jimmy Choos. But she is great with tools and mechanical stuff.

Your mom sounds like a badass.

My late mother could make all our clothing, knit, crochet, tat, and all sorts of needle work like no one's business. She could can, pickle and bake anything you desired straight from her garden. She was asked by Walt Disney's daughters to make their ball gowns but turned them down as she had her own to make for the same ball. My mother could make her own soap, candles and wash clothes by hand in a creek with a wash board. (ok, we were camping but I saw her do it) She dined with presidents and had coffee with little old ladies who sold eggs out of their remodled chicken-coop homes. My mother could catch fish like no one and could easily shoot a door and field strip it under 20 minutes. She could make many meals out of the dear and even helped make my brother some cool things out out of the hide for his scouting trips. She could do all her own car repairs, home repairs, paint, wall paper ect as she had been for years head of the parade of homes here. She worked 2 full times jobs at all times as a business owner and the unpaid mother/housewife. She later worked in prisons as the state librarian who could take down a 300 prisoner without breaking a sweat. Let me tell you, I only made the mistake once of back talking my mother. She taught us our faith, gave us the push to go to college or fullfill other goals for our future and even how to laugh at ourselves. She taught us music, spanish, and dance and some of us can draw/paint almost as perfect as she could. My mother was a force to behold in the world of women and of men and everyone respected her for it.

This jerk couldn't hold a candle to my mom and if he was dumb enough to say get back to the kitchen she really could do this all the way to the curb.

http://history.icanhascheezburger.com/2 ... -sandwich/

My moms dad taught her how to work on a car. She can work on just about anything but she also isn't afraid to ask for help he she cant do it. My boss taught me how to use a jackhammer yesterday and it was fun! Im doing construction work because it needs to be done and its fun!

While my mom never knew how to check her own oil or tire pressure on her car, she did a lot of home repairs herself, such as replacing light switches, plus she refinished wooden floors, removed linoleum to put down ceramic floor tiles, and has painted her house. She was also a teacher who came home the evening before Thanksgiving and baked the pumpkin pies. She did that because it was her way to relax after a day of teaching restless middle school students who were also thinking about their holiday. On the other hand, my dad has become known for his chocolate mousse and lemon bars, so he cooked just as often as my mom did when they were married.

My dad did teach me about changing the oil and other basic car stuff, but my mom also told me that my gender shouldn't hold me back from doing what I wanted to do with my life.

Why would I be jealous of men? Who wants to be jealous of mid twentieth century minded politicians like Dicky Santorum?

It has nothing to do with "men inventing the games" it is because while there is some crossover, there is a distinction between male and female physical strength. Men are stronger, generally.

However, there is not a distinction in skill. It drives me mental to see extremely poor performances in women's football (soccer) because it is woefully underfunded and, at best, treated as an amusing sideshow to proper Men's Football. If the levels of funds that go into male football went into female, we would see some astounding players...but we won't, because women's teams are treated like a pub league side even at the highest levels of the game.

Years ago, I worked as a housepainter. And once I got established, I rarely lacked for work. The reason? I was really, really good at it, and didn't leave messes behind. When doing interior jobs, I was respectful of people's furnishings and possessions, and worked quietly (no stomping around, no dragging ladders across the floor, no loud music). I showed up on time every day, left at the agreed-upon time, and tidied up before I left.

My "feminine" social skills--such as empathy, respect for the home environment, and being quiet, polite, and non-aggressive--made people feel good about hiring me, and having me do work in their homes. Combined with the fact that I did top-notch work, I had cushy interior jobs lined up through the winter, when most of the other painters I knew were struggling. I was very successful in a traditionally-male occupation, precisely because I was female, and brought "feminine" qualities into my work style.

I also have a knack for carpentry and building things--and it comes naturally. I get a picture in my head of the shed, bookshelves, cabinet, or work table I want to build, and I just do it. I don't have to think about it much at all; I just set to it and it all seems to come together by itself. I think that if I wanted to learn fine woodworking techniques, I'd excel at them, but I'm just not interested. I have no doubt that I could build a house, though.

OH LAAAAWWD! Why did you make me a woman and not give me a wonderful, magnificent penis? Should I strap on this dildo and wear it in place because, clearly, I want to be a man.

That must be why I like the ladies and played football with the superior men in high school. Help me, oh Lord! Give me not the GI Joes and Tonka Trucks, but give me the EZ Bake oven! Amen!

Guest Anonymous
Why would I be jealous of men? Who wants to be jealous of mid twentieth century minded politicians like Dicky Santorum?

Are you sure you don't mean mid-THIRTEENTH century minded?

My late mother could make all our clothing, knit, crochet, tat, and all sorts of needle work like no one's business. She could can, pickle and bake anything you desired straight from her garden. She was asked by Walt Disney's daughters to make their ball gowns but turned them down as she had her own to make for the same ball. My mother could make her own soap, candles and wash clothes by hand in a creek with a wash board. (ok, we were camping but I saw her do it) She dined with presidents and had coffee with little old ladies who sold eggs out of their remodled chicken-coop homes. My mother could catch fish like no one and could easily shoot a door and field strip it under 20 minutes. She could make many meals out of the dear and even helped make my brother some cool things out out of the hide for his scouting trips. She could do all her own car repairs, home repairs, paint, wall paper ect as she had been for years head of the parade of homes here. She worked 2 full times jobs at all times as a business owner and the unpaid mother/housewife. She later worked in prisons as the state librarian who could take down a 300 prisoner without breaking a sweat. Let me tell you, I only made the mistake once of back talking my mother. She taught us our faith, gave us the push to go to college or fullfill other goals for our future and even how to laugh at ourselves. She taught us music, spanish, and dance and some of us can draw/paint almost as perfect as she could. My mother was a force to behold in the world of women and of men and everyone respected her for it.

She sounds so amazing! I am always so amazed by people who are good with gadgets, repairing things and building things. Its a real gift and its one that I definitely don't have. I guess I'm the typical girly girl who needs help with repairs and still calls her dad about home and car maintenance and changing a tire. I generally hire skilled tradespeople (men and women) to help me with these "masculine" :roll: things. Of course, the reason I can hire skilled people to come and help me is because I'm a successful professional and can afford it, but according to the stinking housewife thats evil too. Women really can't win with her, can they?

I'm pretty sure even the medieval folk were more liberal than Frothy.

Are you sure? What about the European and American witch-hunts?

Are you sure? What about the European and American witch-hunts?

I have no doubt that he'd want the modern equivalent. His views are dangerous, but while he has his own herd of equally frothy followers, he doesn't have the cunning and ability needed to kool-aid the masses for that level of atrocity.

I don't know whether he's actually worse though. That was just one of those comments that sounded better in my head than it actually was. It happens.

Archived