IGNORED

Lady Lydia A Classic We Almost Missed

Want More Babies

Oh my, is this a good one or what? :clap:

Did you know that Lady Lydia goes to all this trouble for trolls? "Sometimes the place of business occurs on my statistics reader for my blog. When I get rude emails, if I am able to trace them to their place of work, I send them on to the employer or headquarters, explaining the situation. I do not know if anyone has been dismissed from their place of employment, but I do know that most of my trolls do their gossiping and attacking during work hours. (At night, they party)."

aboverubies.net/2011/06/rebuilding-walls-how-to-handle-attack.html

The comments section is priceless.

She is as much of a whack job as the rest of them and in many cases, even worse.

It is, in her world, all kinds of wrong for women to work so of course she'd take great pride in getting them fired. And of course those bad women aren't even working at their jobs, they're harassing the great Lydia Sherman and getting paid for it then take their paychecks and get drunk every night while partying. It all fits so neatly into her mind that it couldn't possibly be anything else.

She really is in a class by herself when it comes to her total and complete disdain for her own kind - women.

Just wondering - Lydia does it and I've seen it elsewhere - when did "troll" become a term for "anyone who disagrees with my opinions"?

Love how Lydia (I refuse to use the honorific "Lady") extolls Christians to blog or teach or "share" their religious beliefs with social workers psychologists etc but will tolerate NO gainsaying her views.

There are three things a communist does to ruin people:

1. Find a weak spot in a person's life, or some past sin, and expose it.

2. If they cannot find anything, make up something.

3. Even if the victim goes to great length to have it proven false, the rumor will stick, and they will never be able to rise above it.

Huh? :shock: What the hell does communism have to do with her little rant?

Just took a few minutes to peruse her whackadoodle blog. I've now seen enough pink roses to last me the rest of my life, and I'm ready for a good stiff dose of insulin.

Sigh...if only I weren't so tired from all the income-earning work I do all day, and all the partying I do every night - I'd have the energy to decorate my home with a million paper doilies and china teacups, just like Lydia.

:roll:

There are three things a communist does to ruin people:

1. Find a weak spot in a person's life, or some past sin, and expose it.

2. If they cannot find anything, make up something.

3. Even if the victim goes to great length to have it proven false, the rumor will stick, and they will never be able to rise above it.

WTF???

No other mention of communists in the blog entry except that one. Just random.

Makes me wonder if she copied and pasted from somewhere and missed a "replace" code.

Reminds me of Les Nesman from WKRP in Cincinatti and his warning against the "Godless tornadoes".

Once they extract an apology out of you, they have subjugated you, and you will never be able to blog your message without a nagging self-consciousness

This explains so much. NEVAR APOLOGIZE, NEVER BE THOUGHTFUL ABOUT HURTING PEOPLE WHEN YOU WRITE, OR THE COMMIES HAVE WON.

Also - there's a pretty good parody blog of Lydia: http://homeyliving.blogspot.com/

This, however, is advice I kind of wish more fundie bloggers would listen to:

So, keep two blogs: one that is private where you post pictures of your children, and one is public...Your children are not fodder for trolls. Take off all their pictures and do not reveal anything on your public blog about your husband, his place of employment, or your children. It is not the public's business.

Yes, they are out there and they have done me great harm. I was so stunned to see what they did that I sat immobilized, unable to function at home, for several weeks. I contacted a lawyer but he did not know how to go about finding the person who was trolling me and who had established the hate-blogs and stolen my family photos and re-written my articles. They stole my blog name, my header, my format, everything.

Holy shit she needs to get a life. :shock: That lawyer probably thought she was out of her rabbit assed mind prattling on about trolls on her blog. :roll:

I just noticed that part too Koala, and I nearly died laughing. She called her internet lawyer! And I can all but guarantee this is in reference to the parody blog I posted above.

These people truly don't understand the idea of parody, criticism and free speech, do they?

Holy shit she needs to get a life. :shock: That lawyer probably thought she was out of her rabbit assed mind prattling on about trolls on her blog. :roll:

Wow, she's nutz :shock: And clearly doesn't know the meaning of the word "stole".

Immobilized, unable to function at home for several weeks? Is she kidding? :o

It's super-easy to report a blog to Blogger and they will usually take it down if you file a DMCA takedown.

Don't ask me how I know *whistles*

Isn't she the one who criticized women fleeing New Orleans from Hurricane Katrina for not dressing well? IIRC, she was incensed because they weren't wearing lady-like attire. Also, IIRC, she later removed the post, in the classic manner of fundie hypocrites.

And what the hell has this "weak spot" business to do with communism?

I have been denounced by loads of communists. Sometimes I thought "I have the line wrong. I made a mistake. I need to think about that." So it was helpful.

Other times I thought "That comrade is a bit of a wanker. I know he's not right on this. I shall continue on my way."

I didn't need to cry for several weeks or call in an internet lawyer. Sometimes I did need to pull my pants up, politically speaking ;) but it wasn't a sin in my life, it was a mistake I made. I got denounced once in front of 300 people and I didn't get butthurt, I thought about what was said and decided that person was wrong. I got told off by a commie in front of two people and was embarrassed because I made a really obvious error, and thought about it.

Who are these crafty commies messing with Lady L? I hate to say it, but "dedicated communists" and "people skills" don't really go together. How are they finding out her weak points and her past life sins?

I think she's confusing communists with Scientology.

I think she's confusing communists with "anyone who disagrees with me."

Except that those steps communists take when they don't agree with you are what the Church of Scientology has tried to do to people who speak out against it.

Oh my, is this a good one or what? :clap:

Did you know that Lady Lydia goes to all this trouble for trolls? "Sometimes the place of business occurs on my statistics reader for my blog. When I get rude emails, if I am able to trace them to their place of work, I send them on to the employer or headquarters, explaining the situation. I do not know if anyone has been dismissed from their place of employment, but I do know that most of my trolls do their gossiping and attacking during work hours. (At night, they party)."

aboverubies.net/2011/06/rebuilding-walls-how-to-handle-attack.html

The comments section is priceless.

On pink sparkly paper no doubt.

Except that those steps communists take when they don't agree with you are what the Church of Scientology has tried to do to people who speak out

against it.

When communists don't agree with you, they mutter "come the revolution" and in particularly bad cases, indulge in elaborate revenge fantasies involving weaponry and People's Courts. But generally they just tell you off. :D

JFC - if "dedicated communist" and "people skills" don't go together, and if public embarrassment is a typical way of doing things....why on earth are you attracted to this movement?

I mean, if you really want to change society for the better, shouldn't you be leading by example and showing how to treat other people well?

JFC - if "dedicated communist" and "people skills" don't go together, and if public embarrassment is a typical way of doing things....why on earth are you attracted to this movement?

I mean, if you really want to change society for the better, shouldn't you be leading by example and showing how to treat other people well?

I'm attracted because I think we're right. We might be sometimes rubbish at acting right, but it doesn't change the central fact our analysis is correct.

The big thing with the people skills is we tend to love theory too much and are not so good at practice. With anarchists it goes the other way around, they love practice but aren't so good at theory.

The embarrassment (denunciation) isn't terrible. We speak to each other bluntly because we think all this stuff is important. It's not personal, it's political. So it is basically like someone saying to me "JFC, you have messed up politically and this is why." I think about the argument that person made and see if I did.

The 300 people one was wrong but it didn't upset my life or self esteem ;) and I did consider the points the comrade made. I came to the conclusion they had made the mistake, not me.

Does that make sense or sound daft?

Guest Anonymous

WTF?? First of all, she must not realize that a lot of employers have blocking filters on company computers. Second, who the hell gets all worked up over silly troll posts. Sometimes I find them quite amusing and funny. Besides, you should expect things like that when you post anything on the internet.

Archived