IGNORED

Samaritan ministries

FJismyheadship

The founder came to my church yesterday and i vaguely recall them being discussed here. I font remember much about what was said but could you guys fill me in on what they are really like? The search feature never works properly on here for me. Also yesterday the pastors wife preached the morning service which is unheard me there and they sent it into vtn... And she mentioned michelle duggar too. All in all it made me think of fj yesterday.

Guest Anonymous

Search function actually brings up quite a lot, eg: this post with a link to the Maxwell's advertisement for the arrangement. viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6998&hilit=samaritan+ministries

From that thread:

Clementine

I AM The Sin In The Camp

Re: Nathan and Melanie interviewed about Samaritan Health

How does samaritan health insurance work? Is it voluntary to send money to those who need it and if so, how can you be sure that your medical bills are covered?

Has there been a case where somebody who has samaritan health insurance has been badly injured and have ended up with huge medical bills?

I understand that severe injuries can cost millions... I think that NieNie and her husband had a million dollar bill to pay for their burn injuries. I wonder how the fundie crowd would be able to cover that.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:43 pm

Jessica

Vision Forum Intern

Re: Nathan and Melanie interviewed about Samaritan Health

I think you get the bill, send it to Samaritan and they let other families know about it and those families send you the money. You have to tell the doctor/hospital/clinic/whatever that you're going to self-pay and that you have no insurance, so they lower it.

Thanks annie. Most me the time the search function omits words that i type in as being unworthy and i havent figured out yet how to make it search each word i type in. Even with quotation marks it likes to take away important words to my search. Ill look at the thread now.

Archived