IGNORED

If this picture is true it explaines a lot.

doggie

To be fair, he did try to wash off the entire surface once, and yet the assholes still came back.

That there was a good one. no matter who you are that was funny.

To be fair, he did try to wash off the entire surface once, and yet the assholes still came back.

That's because he kept one around and he multiplied and produced more assholes.

Let's face it, the world would be far better off if the T-Rexes and Stegosauruses kicked Noah and his family off.

I mean, if God wanted to start from scratch, he should have really started from scratch and got rid of all people and made a new one from dirt. He can do that, right?

I mean, if God wanted to start from scratch, he should have really started from scratch and got rid of all people and made a new one from dirt. He can do that, right?

We as a long as he reads humans for dummies first.

Guest Anonymous

That's because he kept one around and he multiplied and produced more assholes.

Let's face it, the world would be far better off if the T-Rexes and Stegosauruses kicked Noah and his family off.

Unfortunately, assholes are like viruses. No matter how kick-ass the antibiotics, there'll always be one or two that survive the onslaught, reproduce and pass on their immunities to their descendants. The immunities, in this case, being allergies to free thought, logic and freedom itself.

Archived