IGNORED

Ancient history with Candy!

Kishiria

Candy's "black thread" series is going on about holidays now. Anonymous told her that Christmas trees and Easter are from Germanic and Norse religion. Candy's response?

Anonymous, these Norse/Anglo Saxon beliefs are derived from Mystery Babylon. Eostre is another name for Ashtoreth. The Yule tree in Germany did not originate there. It was used long before there was such a thing as Germany.

Norse Paganism is Mystery Babylon, but in a more honest form. It hasn't taken the names and rituals and changed them into Christian names, like Roman Catholicism has.

The origin of your religion is discussed in the article in this Black Thread Series, called "The Fallen Ones." This article shows the source. It all goes back to Nimrod and Semiramis. The speading and name differences are from the scattering at the tower of Babel.

Right...Germany and Iraq had soooo much contact with each other. Oh wait, I forgot. This is all from the Bible which Anon doesn't believe in.

oh lord, this annoys me so much (Anna Matrix does it too).

These people can't accept that there may have been stuff going on which had nothing to do with the Bible.

They must really hate living in America.

Candy has no understanding of any history because she can't get her head out of her ass. This is the woman who claims that in the first century AD, true Christians were in hiding and carried their bibles under their clothing to keep hidden from the ebil Roman Catholics. Because we all know that true Christians were all completely literate and had printing presses so they didn't have to carry around the giant books that were hand scribed. Nothing in Candy's history had anything to do with anything other than true Christians fighting ebil Catholics.

This is also a woman who is homeschooling her children.

It does scare me that she's homeschooling. The other day she referred to Christmas "Reefs" ( we think she meant 'wreaths") The woman is completely uneducated and she's 'teaching' her own children.

It does scare me that she's homeschooling. The other day she referred to Christmas "Reefs" ( we think she meant 'wreaths") The woman is completely uneducated and she's 'teaching' her own children.

Oh, SURELY not. You forget that she's a genius with an IQ off the charts.

I'm absolutely certain that if she said "reefs", then that's what she meant.

It's probably way more Biblical; much like their Scripture Wall that is their alternative to a Christmas tree.

My head just exploded. There are no words. This has to be a joke, right? No one could be that ignorant to think that Norse and Anglo-Saxon beliefs come from Babylon!

I don't understand people who think the Bible is a historical document, or covers the history of every people and place. It didn't. It doesn't cover most of human history. It doesn't cover Northern Europe, Western Europe, most of Asia, most of Africa or North and South America. Its stories from a particular area of the world.

And I'm sorry Candy. The Bible as we know was not hidden amongst first century Christians. Then did not have the New Testament as it stands now. The Gospel of John was not in its current form until the very end of the 1st century! And some of the epistles may have been written in the 2nd century! For a book that is so important to her, she seems to know nothing about it. Christians were still figuring out what they believed and what their holy book was going to be as gospels were coming in and out of what becomes the New Testament during the first few hundred years of the religion. Different groups of Christians included different gospels in their canon. It wasn't until some Catholic Bishops got together and said "these are the books, the rest are heresy," that we got the New Testament in its current form. The idea of a complete and clear-cut canon of the New Testament existing from Apostolic times, has no foundation in history.

So Candy, thank the Catholics for your favourite book.

The ebil Catholics are exactly who the true Christians were hiding from in the first century with their pocket bibles. The ebil Catholics wanted to force them to believe and 'be' Catholic, so the true Christians went into hiding to escape and preserve and protect 'true' Christianity.

Yes, Candy's history is as convoluted, incorrect and impossible as her MENSA seeking IQ and perfection as a homemaker.

Her kids are completely screwed and will have a harder time than her husband obtaining employment as adults. She is setting them up to be failures and she doesn't give a shit, as long as they're failures who only read the KJV, are suspicious of the government and don't take government hand outs.

Even if the bible were entirely historically accurate, which is a big if, one would think it would only apply to the area about which it was written. Seems like Candy thinks the Bible is the history of everywhere and everything.

If her kids ever want to get a real job or go to the real school they're going to have a hard time having been taught incorrect information their whole lives. Some people are great at homeschooling and should totally be doing it. Candy is an example of someone who should not.

Even if the bible were entirely historically accurate, which is a big if, one would think it would only apply to the area about which it was written. Seems like Candy thinks the Bible is the history of everywhere and everything.

Truth. Even those people I know of who take the bible as absolute historical fact, no one I've talked to believes the bible contains history about every area and aspect of the world.

blinks...blinks...blinks some more.

I must have misread this, surely this woman doesn't truly believe this drivel? :confusion-confused:

I don't know which is worse, her totally inaccurate vision of history or calling wreaths, reefs. :roll:

I must slap and bite my hands... they are itching to share some crazy ass shape shifting reptilian conspiracies. I just would love to see their face when they hear or read them.

blinks...blinks...blinks some more.

I must have misread this, surely this woman doesn't truly believe this drivel? :confusion-confused:

I don't know which is worse, her totally inaccurate vision of history or calling wreaths, reefs. :roll:

And if you beg to show her where she plagiarized her information from and actually give her factual history she calls you a liar. Ms Candy has been obscuring the truth for 10 or more years and she still thinks she's right.

And Mensa asked her to join????? She was my gateway fundie, then Emily, and then I found FJ.

So if a historical event doesn't comport well with the fundie view of the bible, it didn't happen?

And all other religious beliefs fit neatly within the biblical framework of evil paganisms and have no history or set of beliefs unrelated to the bible?

:roll:

I give up...I just want to know what it is she's smoking. Sigh.

Candy has no understanding of any history because she can't get her head out of her ass. This is the woman who claims that in the first century AD, true Christians were in hiding and carried their bibles under their clothing to keep hidden from the ebil Roman Catholics. Because we all know that true Christians were all completely literate and had printing presses so they didn't have to carry around the giant books that were hand scribed. Nothing in Candy's history had anything to do with anything other than true Christians fighting ebil Catholics.

This is also a woman who is homeschooling her children.

I-i-is this a joke? :shock: She really believes it? :? Hoo, boy, I can't wait 'till one of her kids want to take a history class in college. Can you just imagine the answers they'll be giving their professors? Or do you think Candy will be a helicoptor mom saying "My way is the right way and you're not teaching my child/children correctly!!!!!1!"

Archived