IGNORED

FUCK Makaziville!

Kitty

I'd put this in the thread but seriously guys, that shit will fuck your computer up. I tried to play another clip of that goddamn Jesus film, it crashed Chrome, and when I was playing it again my toolbar went nuts and demanded I update! New little bubbles kept popping up before I could click on the old ones to go away!

Coincidentally :roll: once I closed MaKrayzeeVille all of it stopped. I'm running an anti-virus check just to be sure.

I find it fishy that it was Java that kept demanding the updates when the game runs on Flash.

Maybe they told all the Truly Holy people not to play this week so that it would infest only FJ computers with viruses?

Just kidding. Every video clip they've had will, the first time I click on it, freeze my window for a minute or two until a pop up from adobe comes up asking if I want to abort. I click 'yes'. Then the next time I start the computer up, it will play just fine. That has happened every time for me. I didn't think virus, I just thought crappy IT dep't at racist Makaziville... but maybe I'm just not savvy enough to recognize a virus when it hits me.

Maybe they told all the Truly Holy people not to play this week so that it would infest only FJ computers with viruses?

Just kidding. Every video clip they've had will, the first time I click on it, freeze my window for a minute or two until a pop up from adobe comes up asking if I want to abort. I click 'yes'. Then the next time I start the computer up, it will play just fine. That has happened every time for me. I didn't think virus, I just thought crappy IT dep't at racist Makaziville... but maybe I'm just not savvy enough to recognize a virus when it hits me.

I don't think it's a virus, just some really shitty script. I pulled up MV again and Java and Windows didn't spam me with update bubbles. Seriously, this is a shittastic game.

Maybe they told all the Truly Holy people not to play this week so t would infest only FJ computers with viruses?

*snrk*

Archived