IGNORED

Fundie Season

Anxious Girl

What time of the year do you think that fundies come here to correct us of our "evil ways" the most? I think it's before these 2 breaks and holidays: Christmas and Easter.

Just wait until October/early November when we get ready to vote. The Fundies went nuts 4 years ago with the McCain/Palin ticket. The Fundy blogs were very active, condemning anyone who dared vote for a woman (even though the VP doesn't do much except cast a tie-breaking vote in the Senate). They were endorsing some "Constitutional Party" guy no one has ever heard of. It was very entertaining.

I consider myself Fundy extra-light and voted for McCain anyway.

They were endorsing some "Constitutional Party" guy no one has ever heard of. It was very entertaining.

Chuck Baldwin. But, the odd part is the Constitution Party was founded by Howard Philips, who is Dougie's father.

Just wait until October/early November when we get ready to vote. The Fundies went nuts 4 years ago with the McCain/Palin ticket. The Fundy blogs were very active, condemning anyone who dared vote for a woman (even though the VP doesn't do much except cast a tie-breaking vote in the Senate). They were endorsing some "Constitutional Party" guy no one has ever heard of. It was very entertaining.

I consider myself Fundy extra-light and voted for McCain anyway.

Gosh, I remember that... I hate to realize I've been watching fundies so long!

Archived