IGNORED

Botkin baby(s) anouncement

meda

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's back... Grey's anatomy must be on hiatus. It is also possible that he thinks the hive vagina is in a welcoming, holiday mood. 8-)

LOLOLOL!!! Meda you crack me up!! :)

The Botkin girls are gorgeous especially Elizabeth - they don't look super fundie with their clothes, makeup, hair and jewelry!!

Is this the one at the Duggars dinner table spewing purity BS, pushing the ttc around with a fork? Cause normally I wouldn't encourage eating ttc, but that girl looked like she needed a sandwich.

Is this the one at the Duggars dinner table spewing purity BS, pushing the ttc around with a fork? Cause normally I wouldn't encourage eating ttc, but that girl looked like she needed a sandwich.

I think you're thinking of Sarah Mally, who wrote the Waiting for Prince Charming book. E&AS Botkin are along the same lines, but AFAIK they've never met the Duggars.

Actually I'd be willing to bet they have met - they were at the same San Antonio movie festival iirc. But they don't really promote the same "vision" at all.

Oh, and I'm LOOOOOVVVVVIIINNNNGGGG the Fundy Noir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ben Botkin stars in "Second Coming in San Antonio". A hard-bitten fundie falls foul of a defrauding dame as he investigates the disappearance of a young man who asked Doug Philips where all Vision Forum's profits had gone. Will Botkin find the answers in the Bible before it's too late (...for his sisters to get married)?

Just listening to AS&E on the "Generations" talk show (which mentions "Phileo love" so much it sounds like a podcast of Savage Love, but whatever...). AS does most of the talking and just says the same thing over and over - she sounds MUCH younger than her actual age....

How do I love a boy with all purity of the love of Christ? To use boys as a tool for sanctification?? Learn here, now. Apparently these girls love a lot of "boys."

sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=1123111020321

Archived