IGNORED

Josh's Instagram

chiccy

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He probably left the trash from his 3rd triple Whopper and Big Gulp that day back at the bench instead of throwing it away properly.

I have foodie friends who have a fetish for sweetbreads or the most authentic Michoacan tacos or whatever and take pictures and post online. But Josh here, is a true blue fast-foodie.

Except for the Italian place in NYC, does this guy ever visit local joints?

If I can figure out how, I want to send this to TMZ. This would be some very bad publicity. Even if he didn't literally park there, it still shows what a jerk he is.

I agree. Hell, if he has to rest after walking then what's this crap about running faster than 5mph. Idiot!

If I can figure out how, I want to send this to TMZ. This would be some very bad publicity. Even if he didn't literally park there, it still shows what a jerk he is.

To be on the safe side, I took a screenshot and uploaded it to imgur. He does allegedly lurk here, so he might delete it if he gets wind of your plan :p

GUH since seeing his instagram it just keeps reaffirming what a complete douche he is!

Now he has Christmas Light photos up, and he has even said "Merry XMas" (with the X!) on one... but then proceeded to say on another

"“At a "holiday" display...lol! (politically incorrect here!)â€"....

passive aggressive much?

Noo, the Merry Xmas was a commenter! (I thought it was Josh too, at first.) In another post he says something about Christmas and writes it "CHRISTmas." These people are very serious about not X'ing the Christ out of Christmas.

To be on the safe side, I took a screenshot and uploaded it to imgur. He does allegedly lurk here, so he might delete it if he gets wind of your plan :p

Go to TMZ.com and click on the "tip" link at the bottom of the page. Just send them the link.

Or he's convinced he fathered the boy who will grow up to be a man who leads his "people" to a better life. I wouldn't put it past him...

Go to TMZ.com and click on the "tip" link at the bottom of the page. Just send them the link.

Thanks. I sent it in. I don't know if they will do anything with it, but I hope they do. joking about walking making you so tired that you need a wheelchair shows what a jerk he is.

Michael's awfully cute.

Yanking chains or not, I'm sure Josh parks in handicapped spots whenever he thinks he can get away with it. I'd be surprised if he didn't. He's your typical lazy, spoiled, narcissistic little prince.

Is Mikey sitting in a dog bed?

I kept looking and I think it is a basket of bathroom towels. It also looks like a curling iron is down in the left hand corner.

He's a huge, lazy turd.

That's summed up just so beautifully it's almost touching :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now Mikey is like Moses? Am I missing something?

instagr.am/p/apX6j/

I think it's just a joke based on the fact that Mikey is in a basket in the pic.

Very cute child!

Wow, a picture of a Mickey-D's? I hope he is doing that just to mess with us...

Once the TLC $$ dies up (sooner rather than later, the way he's stuffing it in his face), I think he has a career as a competitive eater, ie. the Nathan's Hot Dog contest and a ton of others like it. He certainly is drawn to all the foods they stuff down their gullets in a set period of time.

Josh's instagram account sort of reminds me of the instagram account of my friend's boyfriend. My friend is a long distance relationship right now and she and her boyfriend have tumblrs which I look at a couple of times a week. The boyfriend has his instagram account linked to his tumblr page. Most of pics are of food. But he is sort of the healthy version of Josh. Years ago, he was overweight and then lost weight and started a healthier lifestyle. There have been several pics of Diet Cokes, salads, green tea and similar foods.

Josh's instagram account sort of reminds me of the instagram account of my friend's boyfriend. My friend is a long distance relationship right now and she and her boyfriend have tumblrs which I look at a couple of times a week. The boyfriend has his instagram account linked to his tumblr page. Most of pics are of food. But he is sort of the healthy version of Josh. Years ago, he was overweight and then lost weight and started a healthier lifestyle. There have been several pics of Diet Cokes, salads, green tea and similar foods.

I love taking pictures of food, too. But it's mostly sushi, other asian food, salad or exotic fruits. Not 'tubesteak' :D And other

Doth mine eyes deceive me, or are those some VF folks posing behind Joshie's bloated head in the following pic: instagr.am/p/Z_UDT/?

They appear to be these fellows who were once featured on Caleb Hayden's blog: cs.hayden.ws/2006-09-10__Walsh_Bros.jpg

I love taking pictures of food, too. But it's mostly sushi, other asian food, salad or exotic fruits. Not 'tubesteak' :D And other

I've only taken a picture of food once. I baked a perfect batch of tea biscuits and had to brag about them.

Noo, the Merry Xmas was a commenter! (I thought it was Josh too, at first.) In another post he says something about Christmas and writes it "CHRISTmas." These people are very serious about not X'ing the Christ out of Christmas.

actually, He indeed did say Merry XMas, because the repliers comment was the same and AFTER it... evidently he has deleted it! DAMNIT I wish I had of print screened! I know for a fact is said 'championwa with "Merry XMas" on it, thus the replier saying that same thing back to him!!!

GAH!!!!!!!!

Archived