IGNORED

Josh's Instagram

chiccy

I do think that JB is touching Jchelle. They aren't close together, but it seems that his arm is going behind Hannie (I think?) and touching her. Even if you are dumbass enough to take a picture of this moment, why share it with the world? They actually stopped fame whoring long enough to be real and grieve the loss of a child (number one or number twenty, grieving is grieving) and you feel the need to whore that out as well? And am I the only one who notices that J-grandma looks bored?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not getting in.. wonder if he shut it down.

Last night, I saw he'd taken a pic of a semi burning in the ditch. He does like fire just a little too much.

not getting in.. wonder if he shut it down.

Last night, I saw he'd taken a pic of a semi burning in the ditch. He does like fire just a little too much.

And there's a good chance the driver burned up in that fire. (Happened here last month.) But hey, no biggie, guy didn't die in an abortion, just burned to death.

I don't know about that. The genocide in Cambodia under the Khmer Rouge I think certainly compares. 2 million dead. Forced labor, starvation, mass graves, humiliation and torture prior to execution all occured under the regime. The propaganda and indoctrination schemes laid out by the goverment rival anything the Nazis did.

Sometimes with all of the historical focus on the Holocaust in WWII, we overlook some of the other genocides that have occurred in the world even in the 20th century.

I think the Holocaust gets a lot of attention because most people in the US have met survivors and descendants of survivors. There is genocide going on around the world, and I don't mind seeing the Khmer Rouge issues or the Balkan situation compared to a Holocaust. Abortion? That is a different story.

I think the instagram of the family graveside is as honest a photo of ma and pa Duggar as you will ever see. Neither of them have their tv faces on and they both look devestated.

I agree with your first statement, but am not so sure about the second.

I think JB is pretty clearly looking daggers at one or both of the standing boys. Michelle is also looking in that direction, and while her expression could be sadness or even tired/neutral/in physical discomfort, it could be the beginning of a warning look, as well.

I think they were caught without their TV-smiley faces on, but I just don't see devastation.

I sympathize with Michelle's having gone through a harsh physical and emotional trauma. But their turning their grief into a circus just boggles my mind.

Edited for riffle.

Genocide is genocide regardless of where in the world it occurs.

But Josh, I'll give you a very personal example of the difference between fetal demise and the death of an actual person. Imagine for a second that the "lil sis" you buried really was one of your little sisters - say Johannah. Would you have felt the same way about her funeral? Would you have been grinning happily in a group photo at the church? (well, Mom may have, but she's another story) Posted cheerfully about it on-line?

Not the same thing at all is it, Josh? And that's why your anti-choice stance does not protect you from utter contempt and scorn when you compare legal abortion to the political torture and murder of millions of men, women and children.

Fuck you and your bullshit bumper sticker mentality. You're a big boy now with the internet and everything. How about you at least try to educate yourself before you ever again spout such offensive, ignorant garbage?

You just don't compare anything but the Holocaust to the Holocaust.

I have to say I agree with this. The Holocaust was the worst thing ever to happen in human history. If anything should shake someone's faith in a loving God, the Holocaust should be it. I agree that other awful, awful, tragic and terrible things have happened (and continue to happen) in the world, but to me, the Holocaust stands apart.

okyeah -- Sorry I didn't acknowledge you as the first poster of Josh's Instagram. You're right; you were. Great detective work!

I'm kicking myself now for not breaking the link to the Instagram. I'm a newbie so I hope y'all will forgive me. I was already called out on it once; I just thought that in this case, since it's the Duggars, they already know about Freejinger etc.... but I'm an idiot. I'm sure that's why the pictures got taken down. :doh:

I'm pretty sure Josh lurks here and would have seen it anyway. They are so stupid if they don't realize you just can't go posting stuff all over the internet and it is going to stay private.

Genocide doesn't just destroy lives. It destroys a culture. It destroys a way of life. It tries to obliterate a group of people whether ethnic or religious or whatever from existence.

This, absolutely. The Armenians, the Balkans, the Holocaust, all the other genocides in history - they all wiped out people and families with hopes and dreams. It wasn't a simple execution either - it is, as pomology says, an attempt to obliterate.

I wonder why JB is looking furious at the two boys who are standing? At least, it appears that's who he's looking at. I guess because they are standing rather casually, one boy with his hands in his pockets. I don't see devastation in Michelle's face, but at least she's not smiling for the camera. To me, she looks tired, which is to be expected.

Josh is a very weird duck. I looked at a few of his pictures. So he drives a "racecar" and his wife drives a Hummer? How very un-modest and un-frugal of them both (both in doing so and then flaunting it on the internet). He takes pictures of vehicles on fire and of food he's going to eat.

Am I alone in getting a "beginnings of a pervert" vibe when I look at Josh now?

I'm pretty sure Josh lurks here and would have seen it anyway. They are so stupid if they don't realize you just can't go posting stuff all over the internet and it is going to stay private.

I hope against hope that Josh lurks here. He needs to be called out on his Holocaust-abortion fuckery, even if only by us.

But, a question: if he lurks here, why hasn't he wised up and taken a good look at himself/his family and, uh, CHANGED?? Or does he just dismiss us all as liberals/haters and ignore us?

I wonder why JB is looking furious at the two boys who are standing? At least, it appears that's who he's looking at. I guess because they are standing rather casually, one boy with his hands in his pockets. I don't see devastation in Michelle's face, but at least she's not smiling for the camera. To me, she looks tired, which is to be expected.

Josh is a very weird duck. I looked at a few of his pictures. So he drives a "racecar" and his wife drives a Hummer? How very un-modest and un-frugal of them both (both in doing so and then flaunting it on the internet). He takes pictures of vehicles on fire and of food he's going to eat.

Meh...he is just showing his immaturity. These are the kinds of things 16 year old boys are interested in. It looks like he is about 8 years behind in emotional maturity. Not surprising, given his upbringing.

Meh...he is just showing his immaturity. These are the kinds of things 16 year old boys are interested in. It looks like he is about 8 years behind in emotional maturity. Not surprising, given his upbringing.

Hmmmm, I guess so. It still squicks me out.

This probably. He did have the picture of the ACLU building in DC and said "Communist Lawyers" about it. The boy is simply clueless.

I'm a very liberal person, but I'm a bit open minded about the beliefs of other people when it comes to the issue of abortion. I can completely understand how a person would equate it to murder, though I don't personally feel the same way. Being from the south, I always have to deal with people with conflicting beliefs from my own, so I am able to somewhat understand their perspective on certain things. The problem with Josh, and people like him, is that they don't seem to allow anyone into their lives with opinions different from their own. He has never had to defend moronic statements, like comparing abortion to the Holocaust.

I'd love to see him and Jim Bob stuck somewhere with a Holocaust survivor and a woman who has had to go through an abortion due to something like anencephaly or an ectopic pregnancy.

Nope, I've always gotten that vibe from him. He just has this look like he wants to make someone "pay". He's a creepy dude.

I can only see the photos posted here- can't access the site from my PC and photos are not loading. Will try via link in the Famy post.

And to think that Josh, (whom I would not let valet park my car) has power over and is in charge of the lives of his wife and children.... unbelievable...

I'm frankly surprised that they have a supporter left in this world. But then again, the US is full of fundie, uneducated, trailer-trash hicks who love their guns and God. A litter of uneducated children, and a man like Josh? Golden in their eyes!

I'm frankly surprised that they have a supporter left in this world. But then again, the US is full of fundie, uneducated, trailer-trash hicks who love their guns and God. A litter of uneducated children, and a man like Josh? Golden in their eyes!

Ummm...I live in a very red state (in a trailer no less), I'm a Christian and I have a concealed handgun permit but Josh is definitely NOT someone I look up to or admire and he is most definitely not the type of man I would want to marry.

^ that plus the fact that she's stupid enough to have given him power over her. These people are morons.

She never did that. Her father gave Josh the power over her. Anna has never been in control of her life. I'm no Anna-lover and I'm still holding out hope that she'll rebel like some of her siblings, but when someone is on the receiving end of a manipulative, abusive control-freak, it's never their fault for "allowing" someone to abuse them.

Does anyone know what the weather was in their area on Wednesday, Dec. 14? I'm asking because of the tent with walls in the Josh photo. Having an open tent wouldn't be unusual, but having a walled tent would suggest highly inclement weather........... or paparazzi.

Nope, I've always gotten that vibe from him. He just has this look like he wants to make someone "pay". He's a creepy dude.

I think his patriarchal superpowers and ability to have sex now have warped Joshie's inner "demon seed" and perhaps it is growing faster due to all the food he continually shovels down his throat....

Archived