IGNORED

The future of 19KAC

Daenerys

No, but maybe they'll try out for the X Factor! The Duggar Family Chorus! Couldn't you just see the look on Simon's face!! :lol:

They could go on Fear Factor. The show can make the eat vegetables for the gross food challenge.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You gave me some laughs stabbycat about the Dancing with the Stars thing.

If they auditioned for the X Factor, they would get crushed by Simon's comments. I don't think anyone on that judging panel would like the Duggars. Nicole Scherzinger grew up in Kentucky and probably knows or encountered fundie families like the Duggars. She would smell the Duggar BS right away. Paula and LA would just see them as a weirdo cult family. The Duggar are awful singers and musicians. I remember reading a blogger's encounter about seeing the Duggars perform at an event and she said that the performance was cringe worthy.

At least if the show gets cancelled, the Duggars' fundie beliefs would prevent them from being on Dancing with the Stars. It was bad enough watching Kate's robotic dance moves when she wasn't doing her "Woe is me" act for the cameras. They will probably still try to famewhore, but I doubt they will get as much attention as she did.

As much as I dislike Michelle I detest Kate way, way more. That woman is always angry. Missed her on DWTS, and that's a good thing!

I saw 1 ep. centered on J and A, and I agree that it was boring (the one when they flew with Mackynzie to FL).

The future of 19KAC - it gets cancelled. With a bit of luck.

Also, I don't think J'chelle would do IVF. I'm pretty sure she would think all the embryos are alive and real babies and that each of them needs a change at life. So 1) She would want them to put all the eggs in her at once or 2) She'd have to get pregnant multiple times so she could use them all up.

I bet she likes the idea of IVF though because she could be more likely to have twins. I feel like she's always talking about how exciting it would be to have twins again (just because of the whole 2 for 1 deal that ups her numbers quicker, I'm sure).

I actually think she would do IVF for exactly the reasons you stated. There will be leftover fertilized eggs and that would give her the perfect excuse to continue attempting to get pregnant over and over and over again.

Oooh Oooh OHHHH! (raises hand and jumps up and down)

Lets do a fundie family competition show a la double dare to replace them! They can

1 - answer real world questions with bible quotes

2 - build and/or fix broken down vehicles using power tools and children under the age of 7 with no adult supervision

3 - complete construction projects in long skirts

4 - get in a food fight (and then donate the food to the hungry)

5 - go on a race through the supermarket a la supermarket sweep (I loved that show) for non name brand products. Boys must find feminine hygene products

6 - Make their own soap/shampoo/moisturizer (for girls only)

7 - find stray socks!

Think of the hours of fun!

Oooh Oooh OHHHH! (raises hand and jumps up and down)

Lets do a fundie family competition show a la double dare to replace them! They can

1 - answer real world questions with bible quotes

2 - build and/or fix broken down vehicles using power tools and children under the age of 7 with no adult supervision

3 - complete construction projects in long skirts

4 - get in a food fight (and then donate the food to the hungry)

5 - go on a race through the supermarket a la supermarket sweep (I loved that show) for non name brand products. Boys must find feminine hygene products

6 - Make their own soap/shampoo/moisturizer (for girls only)

7 - find stray socks!

Think of the hours of fun!

OMG, I would so watch that!!!

Archived