IGNORED

GC Kelly on Gratitude

GenerationCedarchip

To be fair, this is less jaw droppingly awful than some of her posts. However, I can't help noticing that she's grateful for everything in the world EXCEPT

- all those people who gave her donations and sewing stuff after the tornado

- the folks who donated housing so that her family would have a roof over their heads

- everyone (including the govt) who is helping finance and rebuild her home

- all that great new stuff she got and blogged about this summer

visionarywomanhood.com/gratitude-is/

I think a person not familiar with Kelly and her background would probably think that blog posting was a sweet thing. But Kelly has shown on her blog to be ungrateful and awful.

This post was a way for Kelly to "subtly" let everyone know just how much she does! Not only that, she's GRATEFUL folks. That makes her special....surely everyone can see that!

She writes these posts ALL THE TIME. Methinks the lady doth protest too much. It's clear she's an angry, impatient mother that - to give her some credit - is trying to be better. But the thing about all these women is how phony it is. You can't go around smiling for Jesus constantly. That's why she blogs so much. She keeps telling other women to quiet down and let the men take the lead while they smile and knit and make babies. But Kelly fails to note how much attention she wants from the world - and demands. She's the biggest hypocrite in FundieLand.

I like the smug one about her husband's dirty socks. Must remember that as a future excuse.

"I know I left my socks on the floor, darling... but WHAT IF I WAS DEAD? YOU'D GIVE ANYTHING TO PICK UP MY SOCKS THEN!"

I like the smug one about her husband's dirty socks. Must remember that as a future excuse.

"I know I left my socks on the floor, darling... but WHAT IF I WAS DEAD? YOU'D GIVE ANYTHING TO PICK UP MY SOCKS THEN!"

:clap: :clap: :clap: You made me laugh! Haha.

it’s choosing to focus on the sweet breath of my baby in the night, and not on how little sleep I’ve gotten lately….

This feels like a passive-aggressive nudge to, ahem... relevant parties

Archived