IGNORED

Kansas Moms Murder

clueliss

Has anyone else been following this case ? Two Kansas women went to Oklahoma to pick up the children of one of the women. The other woman was a pastor's wife. They have been missing for some time they have been found and four people are now arrested in connection to their disappearance of deaths. 

https://www.newsnationnow.com/missing/missing-kansas-women-what-we-know/

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 3

Apparently the paternal grandmother plotted the whole alleged murder as she was obsessed with getting custody of grandchildren.  

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 2
  • WTF 1
  • Love 1

This case is horrifying. 

Additional details that may not surprise anyone at FJ: the four alleged murderers were members of a religious anti-government  group, God's Misfits. Added bonus: the grandmother was also the chair of the Cimarron County, OK GOP.

• Upvote 6
  • WTF 2

Just saw a headline, no bail for any of them.  

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 4

The crazy old biddy threw her own son-who is not implicated in any of this-under the bus when he tried to get custody.  

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 2

I have been reading just bits and pieces on the case, but wow. These people are awful and I hope they get a harsh sentence, the harshest possible. Scum. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

These people were not meth heads - this is the end result of a MAGA addiction:

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

The OK panhandle. By my understanding, is different.  This is a part of the country once known as “no man’s land” and the US government tacked it into Oklahoma to deal with all the lawless activity going on there,  

• Upvote 1

A lot of detail in this CNN story

Tifany Machel Adams did not want her grandchildren to see more of their mother. The children’s mother, Veronica Butler, however, wanted more access to her kids than the court-ordered supervised Saturday visits she was allowed.

It was the latest flash point in a custody fight that had already gone on for five years.

• Sad 2
  • Thank You 1