IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 47

Coconut Flan

8 minutes ago, CarrotCake said:

I think it’s Johanna Duggar and Addalee Bates

I think you mean Aaadddaaalllllleee.

• Haha 8
  • Thank You 1

Family resemblances are a funny thing. I think that Johannah looks very much like Jana rather than Jessa. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, CarrotCake said:

I think it’s Johanna Duggar and Addalee Bates

And now I want to know why 3 fundy maidens from 3 different states got together on Easter weekend. Is there any social media indicating that other Bontragers/Bates/Duggars were involved?  Could it possibly be a bridal or baby shower for someone? I was going to say a wedding--but I don't think folks usually get married on Easter weekend, do they? [conservative Christians probably aren't even supposed to get married then]

• Upvote 5

44 minutes ago, Angelface said:

Family resemblances are a funny thing. I think that Johannah looks very much like Jana rather than Jessa. 

I always thought she looked like Jinger. Now think she’s a mix of Jinger and Jessa.

Edited by justmy2cents
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Expectopatronus said:

Boy does Johanna look like a young Jessa!

35 minutes ago, Angelface said:

Let me settle the dispute—Johanna resembles both Jana and Jessa! Lol. Yet she has her own look, too, separate from either of them.

I thought that young woman on the right was a Bates, tho I know so little of the family. But they tend to resemble each other and I think the parents resemble each other. I am not good at recognizing who is who among the younger Duggar sisters after Joy, other than Josie, and I get jumbled up with the brothers about half-way after Jed! 

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, HereticHick said:

This is Liz Bontrager with 2 of the Duggar maidens, right? [I can't keep them straight] I don't quite know why she is visiting them (or vice versa)--the Bontragers recently returned from their winter tour and Liz even more recently went on a Young Living trip to the Dominican Republic.  image.png.d334b0ae6248ab3f8b9a5b49585c6d60.png

LOL- our family was in the DR the last 2 weeks. We returned early this morning.

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Expectopatronus said:

Boy does Johanna look like a young Jessa!

I think she looks like one of the Howlers.. but for the life of me, I can't figure out which one..

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Four is Enough said:

I think she looks like one of the Howlers.. but for the life of me, I can't figure out which one..

I’ve seen Jed in her face for years.

• Upvote 4

Well Hannah used to realllllly favor the Pest, so looking like any of her other sibs is an improvment.

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 5

Joy has a video within the last month or so where she does a Q & A with all the younger sisters and Jana. Johannah looks, sounds and has the mannerisms of Jessa. I’ve always seen her resembling Josh, but the Jed and Jana features are strong in this latest photo. I can’t believe she’s 18. At least the Bates kids had a local bible college to keep them busy for a year or two. It would be nice if the Duggar kids had something like that

• Upvote 5

14 hours ago, HereticHick said:

Do you use the buddy system with the cats? Are they blanket trained? So many questions!! 😃

Are any concert pianists or pilots? 

• Haha 11

7 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

Are any concert pianists or pilots? 

Not yet, though one of them can produce gas that violates the ban on chemical weapons. I refer to it as her "farty party". Poor Custard!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4
  • Love 1

Look how Liz has to point out that she doesn’t support Hillsong. Fundies are quick to jump on each other for possibly supporting some other church/cult. It’s just a song. It’s not that serious. Btw I think they are singing in a bathroom. The acoustics are probably better in there, lol. 

1A821A5C-7CB6-484D-BEA5-5A212EBC1137.jpeg

• Eyeroll 4
  • Thank You 6

Liz wearing a state of Arkansas sweatshirt makes me a bit suspicious. Any time a fundy single starts sporting locality themed clothing I wonder if courting is going on.

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

4 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Liz wearing a state of Arkansas sweatshirt makes me a bit suspicious. Any time a fundy single starts sporting locality themed clothing I wonder if courting is going on.

She and Jackson are similar in age. And of course there’s a Jason and James. So it’s a real possibility. Plus Hannie is the exact same age as Hudson Bontrager.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

Basically I wouldn’t be surprised at all if there is a Bontrager Duggar match since there are plenty of single kids of the opposite sex that are similar in age in each family. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Look how Liz has to point out that she doesn’t support Hillsong. Fundies are quick to jump on each other for possibly supporting some other church/cult. It’s just a song. It’s not that serious. Btw I think they are singing in a bathroom. The acoustics are probably better in there, lol. 

I always think there must be some Ruark or Duggar relation somewhere a generation or two back who looks JUST like Jennifer, because to me she has quite a distinct look from her sisters. I mean, not totally out of place but I do wonder whose face she got. JD looks a lot like a young photo of Michelle's dad, I recall.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1

7 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Singing about seated on the throne while in a bathroom? Perfect?🚽

• Haha 21

On 4/2/2024 at 7:30 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Basically I wouldn’t be surprised at all if there is a Bontrager Duggar match since there are plenty of single kids of the opposite sex that are similar in age in each family. 

The Bontragers actually could marry off their youngest three to a trio of Duggars, which sounds insane but it's the Bontragers; five of their kids are married to two families.

• Upvote 7

5 hours ago, CaptainFunderpants said:

The Bontragers actually could marry off their youngest three to a trio of Duggars, which sounds insane but it's the Bontragers; five of their kids are married to two families.

Is that a little weird/creepy?

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, Cam said:

Is that a little weird/creepy?

Yes , it’s weird that they married 3 Helferiches and 2 Bowerses. But it’s strangely common in fundieland since they have so few families that match up with their culty lives and beliefs. 

• Upvote 9

On 4/2/2024 at 6:43 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Look how Liz has to point out that she doesn’t support Hillsong. Fundies are quick to jump on each other for possibly supporting some other church/cult. It’s just a song. It’s not that serious.

I actually think it's a positive thing that she pointed out she doesn't support Hillsong. Hillsong is incredibly dangerous and it's more than a song - every stream gives money directly to Hillsong, so they can continue spreading their harmful views. 

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, viii said:

I actually think it's a positive thing that she pointed out she doesn't support Hillsong. Hillsong is incredibly dangerous and it's more than a song - every stream gives money directly to Hillsong, so they can continue spreading their harmful views. 

That’s not really my point. PP Anderson loves to hate on the Duggars/Gothard. Zoo really loves to hate on Michael Pearl and his ministry. It doesn’t make them better fundies. It’s not growth. It’s just fundies thinking their fundie way is best. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3