IGNORED

Faux 5: A Billion Dollars Poorer And Tuckerless

GreyhoundFan

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Jesse's fawning is insane.

Thank you for posting this. There's not enough brain bleach to get that image out of my head.

• Upvote 5

I'll take "Things That Didn't Happen For $1,000", Alex.

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 4

Mark needs to up his blood pressure meds or he's headed for a stroke:

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I'll take "Things That Didn't Happen For $1,000", Alex.

So did your garbage man have tears in his eyes as he told you this?

• Haha 12

Faux continues to lie. Big surprise.

• Upvote 4

Laura is the one who is lying.

• Upvote 4

14 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Laura is the one who is lying.

Well, that explains why my former boss keeps saying he would like Biden "except he just keeps telling lies."

When all your info comes from one source, it's easy for that source to be manipulated.

• Upvote 7

Doocy is a fucking idiot.

• Upvote 4

I can't stand Laura.

• Upvote 4

Judge Box O'Wine is an embarrassment:

• Upvote 5
  • Eyeroll 2

Why is Jesse worried about office romance? He's married.

• Eyeroll 6

I'm so sick of Faux's crap.

image.png.2ad5425c6ba29a67e5a9abd98dbeb81f.png

• Upvote 9

I guess it would be bad form for women on Faux to actually say "I hate women".

• Upvote 3

NYC pension funds and Oregon are suing Fox

New York City’s pension funds and the state of Oregon sued Fox Corporation on Tuesday, alleging the company harmed investors by allowing Fox News to broadcast falsehoods about the 2020 election that exposed the network to defamation lawsuits.

The lawsuit, filed in Delaware, accuses the company of inviting defamation claims by amplifying conspiracy theories about the election, including a suit Fox News agreed to settle for nearly $800 million with the voting machine company Dominion Voting Systems.

“Fox’s board of directors has blatantly disregarded the need for journalistic standards and failed to put safeguards in place despite having a business model that invites defamation litigation,” said New York City Comptroller Brad Lander, who manages the city’s pension funds.

New York City’s pension funds are long-term shareholders of Fox Corporation, with shares valued at $28.1 million as of the end of July. Oregon holds shares in the company worth approximately $5.2 million.

So Faux News once again fucked around and found out.

On 9/5/2023 at 3:23 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

Doocy is such a dumbass:

Excuse my Douchey, but the guy you worshipped as a god is an elderly toddler

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...

Rupert Murdoch Steps Down from Fox News

Spoiler

Rupert Murdoch will be stepping down from being Chairman of Fox News. In a note to Fox News employees today, Murdoch announced this shift, stating that he will become Chairman Emeritus later in November. Replacing him as Chairman will be Lachlan Murdoch, Rupert's son. 

This comes during a turbulent time for Fox News. After admitting to spreading lies about the 2020 election, Fox News was forced to pay Dominion Voting Systems a massive settlement of over $787 million dollars. Meanwhile, heading into 2024, Fox News has not been able to garner the support it once had from leading Republican presidential candidates, specifically Donald Trump. Although Murdoch asserts in his statement that Fox News is running robustly, there appears to be trouble on the horizon for the Republican-leaning network now known for spreading election-related conspiracy theories. 

Either way, this is an end of an era for Fox. 

• Thank You 5

I find this interesting because so many of the Q-nuts are a direct result of Newt's burn it all down tactics.

• Upvote 5

At least Faux is consistent in being hypocritical:

• Upvote 5

On 9/22/2023 at 4:41 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

Too bad Lachlan is still there. 

I was listening to an interview with Michael Wolff (author of "The Fall: the end of Fox News and the Murdoch Dynasty) and his opinion is that Lachlan is a lame duck CEO currently still controlled by his father who will be rolled the minute Rupert carks it and the voting shares are equal amongst the four oldest children. 

I'm quite honestly wondering how things will play out once Rupert is pushing up daisies - whether they will sell, take the money and run, or end up battling each other through the courts and media similar to the Reinhardts.

• Upvote 6