IGNORED

Christian Influencer Yasmeen Suri Stepped In It

47of74

A "Christian Influencer" really stepped in it by claiming Yoga Barbie is Satanic

Christian influencer Yasmeen Suri was widely mocked on Facebook for claiming Yoga Barbie—the latest in a long line of the iconic dolls by Mattel–will lead children to be "possessed by demons."

Suri, who was born in India and claims on her website her encounter with Jesus Christ caused her to be "delivered from many New Age beliefs and false religious doctrines," suggested yoga is Satanic because it is "Hinduism" and yoga poses are "designed to invoke a Hindu deity in the spirit realm."

Her once public post was made private after sound mocking.

But the internet is forever and Suri's post was saved for posterity.

Yeah the Twitter verse is giving her a hard time now.

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha 7

Doing breathing exercises and relaxing is satanic. Yeah, right… 

• Upvote 5

6 hours ago, FluffySnowball said:

Doing breathing exercises and relaxing is satanic. Yeah, right… 

Yeah, pretty much anything these "Christians" don't like they consider Satanic.  And of course any time they get called on their bullshit they're being "persecuted."  It would not surprise me if she complained that she was being persecuted, if she hasn't done so already. 

• I Agree 2

IMO this kind of hand-wringing over nothing has become a form of virtue signalling.  "I'm terribly worried about this, and you should be too!  If you're not, well then you're just not as spiritual as you should be!" 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I thought we left satanic panic back in the 80s. 

I wish that was the case but the q people have a bunch of gullible idiots buying into it again. 

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

We did. But 80s trends are now back “in” so… Why just stick with just the clothing when you can go full scale nostalgia?

• Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Wolf in Sheeples’ Clothing said:

We did. But 80s trends are now back “in” so… Why just stick with just the clothing when you can go full scale nostalgia?

Or eBay-ing 80s stuff like Commodore-64s and the like.  I actually did that once cause the parental units never let me have a C-64 or 128 when I was growing up.  I still want to get my hands on an ancient Apple II or Mac so I can relive my childhood   

It just burns up my brain how some in my parents generation are now so gullible.  These are people who never would have fallen for fuck face’s bullshit 30 years ago but now worship that no good four flushing SOB.  My siblings and I have had to stop my parents from doing stupid things, like falling for the tax scams where some fuck sticks overseas threaten them with arrest if they don’t do something right away.  It took a lot of effort to convince them it was ok to just hang up on these fuck sticks or at the least tell the callers to perform all sorts of sexual acts upon themselves. 

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

But there’s still that satanic mechanic.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

On 5/14/2022 at 6:36 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Nah, their tactics haven't really changed.  They'll gladly smear their enemies as satanists, witches, or "child groomers", the latter popularly bestowed on anyone who merely thinks it's okay for children to know lgbtq+ people exist.

Has anyone got mad over the barbies with animal suits yet? Conservatives aren't exactly fond of furries.

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, Granwych said:

But there’s still that satanic mechanic.

3BFAE72C-8262-41AE-AE71-8101B31A59C7.gif.7bcb3d940d531b53bf491dafd2b16b1c.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3
  • Love 5

Lord have mercy.  Tim Curry in that scene can get me whatever the hell he wants.  Sexiest damn thing on two legs. ❤️❤️❤️

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 3