IGNORED

2020 Election Fallout 15: More Information Is Being Revealed About The Big Lie

GreyhoundFan

15 hours ago, thoughtful said:

Here's how the utterly disgusting Jon McNaughton pictures those poor, pitiful Capital-stormers (NSFWS - not safe for weak stomachs):

What a deluded piece of excrement that man is. And what a waste of his former art teachers' time.

I can't resist.  Let's break this picture down, shall we?  Why would a guy be in ankle chains but not wrist chains?  I am guessing he was trying to go for that outfit being some kind of jail uniform; however, with the MAGA cap he looks like he's wearing a baseball uniform.  Also, no way would the guy have been allowed to keep the MAGA hat.  Somehow he has managed to etch dates and "HELP ME" into what I am guessing is supposed to be a stone or cement wall yet there are no objects in the picture that would be capable of such etchings unless one counts the hinges on the locks of the ankle chains, but it unless that guy is a Caucasian MAGA Gumby, it would be physically impossible for him to have gotten in a position to etch the dates and words on that area of the wall with the front side of his ankles.  He's apparently cold, but the sunlight is shining down on him (I am guessing it's supposed to be a Heavenly glow.)  There is stubble on his face, but despite the dates behind him showing that he's been in that cell for years the stubble and his hair are neatly maintained at an even length.  He does not appear emaciated so clearly he's getting fed.  Unless he's chosen to represent himself, there is zero chance that his attorney wouldn't have filed pleadings with the court regarding his cell situation (no cot, no blanket, no toilet or sink in sight, ankles locked and attached to a chain that is presumably attached to something on the floor or wall limiting movement) so there is no way he was sitting in that cell for years without the court ordering appropriate changes.  Even if was representing himself, I doubt he wouldn't have said something to the judge on his court appearances because as stupid as the MAGAts are, they love to spout off whenever they feel they aren't treated right.  Finally, if he has been there for years how is his MAGA cap so clean and snappy looking instead of dirty and showing signs of wear and tear?  

His pictures are so unintentionally hilarious that I actually enjoy them in a snarky way. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4

"Solitary Confinement" by Jon McNaughton:  The concept for this painting was given to me by my friend Dinesh D'Souza."

Urf! 

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha 8

McNaughton is like the rest of the Trump crowd.  None of them are at the top of their game.  A couple of actors supporting Trump are Scott Baio and Kirk Cameron but neither of them could get a decent movie role now.  He has Ted Nugent but does anyone normal listen to the Nuge now?  He has McNaughton who is a hack artist at best.  I can't think of a respected person in the arts who is a Trump supporter.  

Trump might have the support of some billionaires but it's mostly self-serving with regards to taxes.  He has the support of dictators but -- who cares?  Even Trump's doctors are subpar.  No one with any real intelligence is legitimately on Trump's side.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

For those of you who’re into podcasts, I’ve been following „Will Be Wild“ from Wondery and find it quite interesting. It’s taking its name from something the orange one said shortly before Capitol storming, and in the seven episodes I’ve listened to so far, they‘ve been picking up different threads all leading up to the events of 6th January, including interviews with a variety of people, among them the son of one of the Capitol stormers and former Secretary Panetta. I’m not sure how many episodes there’s going to be nor how satisfying a narrative they’ll be able to present in the end, but so far I can only recommend it.

It’s on Apple Podcasts for certain, and I’m fairly sure it’ll be available elsewhere too.

• Thank You 6

1 hour ago, Xan said:

McNaughton is like the rest of the Trump crowd.  None of them are at the top of their game.  A couple of actors supporting Trump are Scott Baio and Kirk Cameron but neither of them could get a decent movie role now.  He has Ted Nugent but does anyone normal listen to the Nuge now?  He has McNaughton who is a hack artist at best.  I can't think of a respected person in the arts who is a Trump supporter.  

Trump might have the support of some billionaires but it's mostly self-serving with regards to taxes.  He has the support of dictators but -- who cares?  Even Trump's doctors are subpar.  No one with any real intelligence is legitimately on Trump's side.

You are so spot on.  For someone who has had cameos in movies and had a reality tv show, he really can't land any decent names.  Out of curiosity I just looked at who performed at his inauguration ceremony/balls.  The only "big" name at the time was Toby Keith, who took flak for it but refused to drop out.  The list of people at the unofficial balls (which included "resistance" type of events) were pretty stellar and recognizable but the official events were some recognizable names that had flamed out careers and names that aren't at all mainstream recognizable.  Of course even during his campaign and the Republican National Convention he couldn't get any decent names.  The Village People and Laura Branigan's estate trounced him when he used music without their consent (as did other musicians but c'mon, when the estate of a singer and a group of guys- and believe me, I adore the Village People so it pains me to say it- whose "tours" are small theaters and decent sized bars are besting a POTUS candidate and then the actual POTUS it's pretty significant.)   He's just so pathetic and it is fun to watch.  McNaughton is a subpar "artist" (it's why I keep saying "picture" instead of "painting"- I refuse to acknowledge his work as a "painting" because that would give him equal footing with Bob Ross and I will not give that jackass the same credit as Bob Ross!)  It must really make Trump seethe that Obama had major celebrities and real artists courting him (Beyonce singing "At Last" for the official inaugural ball dance anyone?) and Trump has to go dumpster diving to find someone willing to stan for him.   

• Upvote 7

4 hours ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

unless that guy is a Caucasian MAGA Gumby, it would be physically impossible for him to have gotten in a position to etch the dates and words on that area of the wall with the front side of his ankles.

Spoiler

image.png.3874e677e51753e20e13da784a2678c9.png

• Haha 10

3 hours ago, Xan said:

No one with any real intelligence is legitimately on Trump's side.

Not on his side no, but there are some whose interests aligned with his - they're also too smart to make that common knowledge. When/if they appeared with him it was a large formal gatherings which were on behalf of "the US", where there was a level of deniability and cover.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

20 minutes ago, Ozlsn said:

Not on his side no, but there are some whose interests aligned with his - they're also too smart to make that common knowledge. When/if they appeared with him it was a large formal gatherings which were on behalf of "the US", where there was a level of deniability and cover.

I agree that there were people along for the ride who didn't necessarily agree with him.  I like to paint them, though, with the same broad brush because if you support stupid, you can be called stupid as well.  Actually, "stupid" isn't the word I want.  I think people who support Trump and his policies are supporting the downfall of America as we know it.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, thoughtful said:

Hide contents

image.png.3874e677e51753e20e13da784a2678c9.png

I laughed so hard I scared the cat! @thoughtful absolutely brilliant and excellent use of the crappy McNaughton picture!!!! I completely heard it in Eddie Murphy’s voice!!!!! I normally keep my exclamation points in check but damn, I’m going full JRod for you even though everyone knows you never go full JRod!!!!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

I laughed so hard I scared the cat! @thoughtful absolutely brilliant and excellent use of the crappy McNaughton picture!!!! I completely heard it in Eddie Murphy’s voice!!!!! I normally keep my exclamation points in check but damn, I’m going full JRod for you even though everyone knows you never go full JRod!!!!!!

You came up with the joke - I just made it visual!

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

6 hours ago, Xan said:

I agree that there were people along for the ride who didn't necessarily agree with him.  I like to paint them, though, with the same broad brush because if you support stupid, you can be called stupid as well.  Actually, "stupid" isn't the word I want.  I think people who support Trump and his policies are supporting the downfall of America as we know it.

They don't support Trumpnper se, but he is their useful idiot. At some level, Trump has a certain sort of charisma that appeals to the rightwing base, and he has been made their figurehead-- and ultimate fall guy.

I wouldn't call those behind the scenes idiots. Devious is a better description. And evil.

• I Agree 6

I think the people who vote for Trump, attend his rallies, believe his schtick, and send him donations in amounts that are small in the big picture but a big deal for them - they are stupid. I'll be kind and say "under-educated and uncritical" because some of them are, some are brainwashed and just not the kind to ask questions. But yeah a lot of them are really stupid. Willfully stupid. Wearing ignorance as a badge of honor, even. 

I think the big-money people... they are evil. 

I think the small people supporting Trump are some combo of brainwashed, innately unintelligent, under-educated, and possibly suffering lead poisoning or some other sort of brain damage. I think the "big" people supporting Trump are using him to make money or gain power for themselves, and are intelligent but sociopathic. 

Trump is using and making money off the little people. The intelligent high powered people are using and making money off of Trump. 

On the plus side, Trump can't count on powerful peoples' support to last past his own usefulness. He'll still have the morons, the racists, and the people who love how he makes it OK for them to be prejudiced publically again. He'll keep Nugent and Kid Rock and people like that. But the people who have power of their own will dump him the second he's no longer useful. 

That's all discounting the influence of bribery and blackmail, of course. There are some powerful people who might stay with Trump because of fear, for a while at least.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 7

If Navarro doesn't want to speak, he should shut up and stop going on different news programs.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 3

We are regular Ari Melber watchers!  He's an absolute mensch,  occasionally has crazy wing nuts on who let you know exactly who they are, but Ari ALWAYS keeps their  bullshit in bounds while they expose their own crazy. Always. 

Peter Navarro is Exhibit 1. He's had Sam Clovis and Randy Credico* as guests and others.  I appreciated this because you got to see the crazy up close and personal without them being able to crank out their BS unopposed.  The lies, crazy and bullshit will always be immediately challenged and checked hard by Ari, while letting us see these folks for who they really are.  It's a form of genius. 

*How much crazy? Roger Stone once threatened to steal Randy Credico's therapy dog, Bianca. 

CNBC 2019: Roger Stone threatened to steal a therapy dog and told an associate to do a ‘Frank Pentangeli’ in alleged witness tampering cited by Mueller    Roger Stone urged radio personality Randy Credico to “do a ‘Frank Pentangeli’” a reference to a mobster in “The Godfather” — to avoid revealing that Stone had perjured himself, according to Mueller.   Months later, Stone accused Credico of being a “rat” and threatened to steal his service dog, a white Coton de Tulear named Bianca, Mueller says.

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

Soo, this happened...

And then this....

I guess he won't be appearing on Ari Melber's show any time soon now.

Proof of his indictment.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 6

What’s that I hear? Oh, it’s the world’s tiniest violin… 🎻

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes…

• Upvote 7

On 5/31/2022 at 10:45 AM, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

I can't resist.  Let's break this picture down, shall we?  Why would a guy be in ankle chains but not wrist chains?  I am guessing he was trying to go for that outfit being some kind of jail uniform; however, with the MAGA cap he looks like he's wearing a baseball uniform.  Also, no way would the guy have been allowed to keep the MAGA hat.  Somehow he has managed to etch dates and "HELP ME" into what I am guessing is supposed to be a stone or cement wall yet there are no objects in the picture that would be capable of such etchings unless one counts the hinges on the locks of the ankle chains, but it unless that guy is a Caucasian MAGA Gumby, it would be physically impossible for him to have gotten in a position to etch the dates and words on that area of the wall with the front side of his ankles.  He's apparently cold, but the sunlight is shining down on him (I am guessing it's supposed to be a Heavenly glow.)  There is stubble on his face, but despite the dates behind him showing that he's been in that cell for years the stubble and his hair are neatly maintained at an even length.  He does not appear emaciated so clearly he's getting fed.  Unless he's chosen to represent himself, there is zero chance that his attorney wouldn't have filed pleadings with the court regarding his cell situation (no cot, no blanket, no toilet or sink in sight, ankles locked and attached to a chain that is presumably attached to something on the floor or wall limiting movement) so there is no way he was sitting in that cell for years without the court ordering appropriate changes.  Even if was representing himself, I doubt he wouldn't have said something to the judge on his court appearances because as stupid as the MAGAts are, they love to spout off whenever they feel they aren't treated right.  Finally, if he has been there for years how is his MAGA cap so clean and snappy looking instead of dirty and showing signs of wear and tear?  

His pictures are so unintentionally hilarious that I actually enjoy them in a snarky way. 

And why is the earliest date etched onto the wall from 2020 if the prisoner is a 1/6/21 capitol-stormer?

Edited by church_of_dog
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, fraurosena said:

and

1 hour ago, Becky said:

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes…

I did not realize until this evening, watching Ari Melber, that Navarro was actually arrested today, after admitting to a whole lotta stuff on Ari Melber. As Navarro was laying out the Green Bay Sweep strategy on Ari's show in the past,  Ari Melber asked, "Do you realize you're describing a coup?"  

Navarro said on Ari Melber he would risk jail to defy Congress, there ya go. There was concern that Navarro would flee, might tamper with evidence and witnesses, so arrest... Navarro is potentially facing two years in prison because facing two charges. 

So, in honor Peter Navarro, who definitely did not shut the f**k up and it being Friday, I give you the definitely not safe for work, Shut the F**k Up Friday ad from Pot Brothers at Law, 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 7

There is a reason why Navarro was indicted and arrested a mere two months after the Committee sent their information to DOJ, and yet Scavino and Meadows, whom the Committee also accused of contempt of Congress back in February, are still walking free. Maybe it’s because Navarro is such a blabbermouth and they certainly aren’t, but I do understand the Committee’s sentiments here.

Edited by fraurosena
Autocorrect for some weird reason changed ‘also’ into ‘Aldo’s’
  • Upvote 7
  • Thank You 2

I came across this astounding twitter thread that wraps up all the major players, associate major players, hangers on to major players, desperate wanna bes in The Big Steal.  It's an immense web and kinda mind blowing.  It's hard to take in the enormity of it all, but @the_Peetape does an excellent job. 

Here's the whole cannoli unrolli: The most crazy thing about the coup plot was that it wasn't merely one idea. It was all you could think of all at once.

• Thank You 9

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic