IGNORED

All Three Murderers of Arbery Found Guilty

47of74

Edited by 47of74
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 6

• 47of74 changed the title to All Three Murderers of Arbery Found Guilty

Just saw it, Shaun King postet it on Instagram. Im so relieved. Sadly, even such a justified verdict doesn’t bring Ahmaud Arbery back. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 6

Justice served.  I hope they rot in prison.  Racist scum.

Edited by RosyDaisy
  • I Agree 10

Thank God for the video and the moron who brought it to the police and thought it would support his defense. Thank God! 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 7

Yeah they're not gonna get to go on the Branch Trumpvidian tour to meet fuck face like Shittenhouse and have a bunch of GOP fuck sticks fawning over them.  I hope they never have another day of freedom ever again.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

Had the judge allowed the gun charges in the Rittenhouse case, he’d have likely been found guilty too. Our justice system is so eff’d up. Little technicalities get people off. I remember being told in the Trayvon Martin case that Trayvon had no ground to stand because he was dead. So if Trayvon had been maimed, Zimmerman likely would have been found guilty of attempted murder because each of their SYG rights would have stood up in court. Martin being dead was SOL. What….

Also, TG Arbery hadnt taken anything, not even a nail, as that might have been enough to label him a thief and substantiate the citizen’s arrest claim (bogus)…the chase…and the self defense murder.

Edited by SassyPants
  • Upvote 5

• 2 months later...

More good news.  All three men were found guilty of all charges in their Federal hate crimes trial.

Travis McMichael, Gregory McMichael and William "Roddie" Bryan have been found guilty of all counts in the federal trial of the three men charged with violating Ahamud Arbery's civil rights.

All three men were convicted of interference of rights, which is a federal hate crime, and attempted kidnapping. The McMichaels were also found guilty of an additional firearms charge for using and carrying a firearm during a crime of violence. 

They could now receive sentences of up to life in prison for the federal convictions.  

This is in addition to the life sentences they're already serving in Georgia after being convicted of murder.  Sufficient to say they're going away for a real long time.  Hope these assholes enjoy prison. 

• Upvote 7