IGNORED

(CW: Possible CSA) Josh & Anna 37: Saving the Cocktail Dresses for Court

nelliebelle1197

Well i used TOR multiple times , mmm how to explain really easy. Its like a browser you download, just like your chrome or firefox, really easy . You then can browse anonymously through the internet to any  website you like , because you get connected through other peoples computers ( a file in the background) multiple time throughout the onion system ( think onion peels)they cannot trace you ip adress or monitor you or datamine you, its like a vpn after a vpn after a vpn. So far so good , anyone can do it super easy. Now here comes the nasty stuff , through 4chan , telegramgroups , oldscool irc chats, tumbler, you can get into social groups ( just like freejinger is one ) with the same sphere of intrest. Via tor, you have more security to not being caught, but these groups also get infiltrated by the cops ;) , they just send back and forth the files via payment among them. The dark web is not really a website you can consult, its pockets of social groups who use it to securely share files/goods/stuff/ with each other. If you look on the internet or in various social groups you can come into contact with anyone sharing your intrest , tor is just a system/ browser  that gives you the best anonymity available ( but again that too has its limits, when you use it for the wrong reasons) if you dont like google following the shit out of you every day life , its your best bet . And no if you can facebook , you can install TOR its free. It is easy peasy. the not computer savy shizzle is a hoot ! 

Ps: you cannot simply download this stuff, he got it from somebody else, or at least a link that self destructs in a few hours, wich he payed for !!!! This means he carefully/for a long period of time gained trust of others in a network, who passed him the images

Edited by ven
Typos and ps
  • Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 28

4 minutes ago, snickerz said:

I do think there will be some splintering of family alliances. JB may have been able to control the narrative in the family until now, but him "not remembering" Josh molesting the girls is not going to sit well with them or their husbands, or some of the other in laws. I think cracks are appearing that will develop into rifts in the family regarding "whose side are you on." Hopefully all the adults in the family realize the whole thing is BS, Josh is a sack of sh* and JB & M are the ones who raised him that way and continue to make excuses for him.

yes. It's not like when the molestation stuff first came out and they were all very much 'team Duggar', even the newly married girls. They were used to obediently doing what their parents said; they didn't have enough life experience to know that this wasn't just youthful curiosity; it didn't happen in most families; there was no imperative on them as the victims to work on forgiveness. I think the CSAM revelations have started blowing the whole thing open for the kidults and the trial will do the rest. Jill, Jessa, Jinger and Joy are adults and mothers with their own lives; they can see now that their father chose protecting Josh and himself over protecting them, not only when they were children but still today. He understands precisely the seriousness of what Josh did to them: he always understood this. It's simply that he did not care. Not enough.

That must be chilling to realise about your parents.

• Upvote 22
  • Sad 8
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

I just read this in The Sun: "After the agent said they were there to figure out who was doing the downloading on the lot to take the images off the internet, Duggar asked if images had been uploaded or downloaded."

That quote gives me a sick feeling.  It sure sounds like at some point images have also been uploaded, based on Smuggar's questioning.  I just pray if he did upload anything it was images he already found on the web/dark web and not new material he procured somehow.  

• Upvote 13
  • Disgust 16
  • Sad 4
  • WTF 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, snickerz said:

I do think there will be some splintering of family alliances. JB may have been able to control the narrative in the family until now, but him "not remembering" Josh molesting the girls is not going to sit well with them or their husbands, or some of the other in laws. I think cracks are appearing that will develop into rifts in the family regarding "whose side are you on." Hopefully all the adults in the family realize the whole thing is BS, Josh is a sack of sh* and JB & M are the ones who raised him that way and continue to make excuses for him.

Yes, I think this especially will not sit well with Jeremy and Ben as pastors. It is undeniable untruthfulness and hypocrisy. 

• Upvote 8

4 minutes ago, neuroticcat said:

Yes, I think this especially will not sit well with Jeremy and Ben as pastors. It is undeniable untruthfulness and hypocrisy. 

IMO the only valid excuse for Jeremy and Ben not being there is if Jessa or Jinger were adamantly against it.  Frankly I think it's understandable, but inexcusable that the other adult kids aren't there.  JD, Jana, the howlers...they should want to witness the evidence first hand and not have it spun by their parents.  

Also, from what I've seen pastors tend to be very comfortable with hypocrisy and untruthfulness.  

Edited by HerNameIsBuffy
  • Upvote 17
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think this would have happened regardless. You can’t have 19 kids, plus spouses, plus grandkids who all get along perfectly. I just think this is going to make the splintering happen faster and more extreme. 

I keep waiting for one of the kids to come out. I don't know who, but you never know. 

3 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

IMO the only valid excuse for Jeremy and Ben not being there is if Jessa or Jinger were adamantly against it.  Frankly I think it's understandable, but inexcusable that the other adult kids aren't there.  JD, Jana, the howlers...they should want to witness the evidence first hand and not have it spun by their parents.  

Also, from what I've seen pastors tend to be very comfortable with hypocrisy and untruthfulness.  

Maybe some of them have just had enough of the Smuggar Circus. 

• Upvote 13

1 minute ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I agree 100 percent. I can think of a million “reasons “ they could have been told not to - spiritually abusive forgiveness mumbo jumbo to protecting their witness ti not gossiping or whatever. I think the healthiest (those who have most worked through abuse) among them will show up. I wish the two pastors who put out public statements against Josh’s- Ben and Jeremy - abuse could find the wherewithal to stand publicly too, but, as you said, we don’t know the other possible factors. 

• Upvote 8

I think JB is telling anyone who is dependent on him and his businesses that they are not allowed to attend.

I am surprised that JB is not there.

Edited by luv2laugh
  • Upvote 12
  • I Agree 4

Just now, neuroticcat said:

I agree 100 percent. I can think of a million “reasons “ they could have been told not to - spiritually abusive forgiveness mumbo jumbo to protecting their witness ti not gossiping or whatever. I think the healthiest (those who have most worked through abuse) among them will show up. I wish the two pastors who put out public statements against Josh’s- Ben and Jeremy - abuse could find the wherewithal to stand publicly too, but, as you said, we don’t know the other possible factors. 

I'd bet the other siblings were told by JB to stay away, just as I believe if he'd told them to go and show support they'd be there.  Ben and Jeremy are the only ones who may have an excuse only if their wives were against it.  The others are just cowards.  

In a perfect world they would all show up en masse when Jill testifies in clear, open support for her.  Again giving a total pass to Jessa, Jinger, and Joy since only they know what they can handle.  But it would be great if every other Duggar sibling ass was in their seat as a show of strength for Jill.

Sadly delusional Josh wouldn't realize it and assume they were there for him.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 5

Buzz feed news posted an article detailing the photos shown in court today and I feel like throwing up now. I didn’t think this could get any worse. 

Edited by luv2laugh
  • Upvote 4
  • Sad 3
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 2

It makes me sick to even think of subjecting a mother to it but I’m mad as hell that Anna didn’t have to sit there and listen to it. Maybe the shock of it would get it through her head who she married

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 7

I do find it extremely odd jimbob and meech aren't there. They should be sitting there through the whole thing . 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 4

Just now, Mela99 said:

It makes me sick to even think of subjecting a mother to it but I’m mad as hell that Anna didn’t have to sit there and listen to it. Maybe the shock of it would get it through her head who she married

And she would know what her own children are at risk for. 

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, ven said:

I do find it extremely odd jimbob and meech aren't there. They should be sitting there through the whole thing . 

I wish they were.  My hunch is after JBs fail in the courtroom yesterday, the defense told them it’s better for them to stay away. Also, they just may not want their public image right there in the middle of all of that. Which would be peak hypocrisy all things considered.

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 3

11 minutes ago, neuroticcat said:

I wish they were.  My hunch is after JBs fail in the courtroom yesterday, the defense told them it’s better for them to stay away. Also, they just may not want their public image right there in the middle of all of that. Which would be peak hypocrisy all things considered.

And could harm his political career. 

• Upvote 9

I've always believed that Josh will be the one to write a tell all book. For the $$. If Josh goes away to prison for years. It wouldn't surprise me that he would write a tell all book after he is released for $$. Regardless of what JB says or does. The book would sell. And it wouldn't surprise me if more Duggar secrets came out. Especially if Josh feels he has  nothing to lose.

• Upvote 8
  • Move Along 1

Well he did start his political career at the same time this circus is going down. He did that on purpose! Bad attention still is good attention? 

• Upvote 9

They also started their TV show, proclaiming themselves to be the paragons of morality & virtue, at the same time they were sweeping pedophelia under the rug.

• Upvote 32
  • I Agree 2

I don’t really understand why the jurors have to look at any of the images; no one is disputing that they qualify as CSA, the trial is to determine who downloaded them. Legal experts; will the jurors be able to access trauma therapy on the feds dime since they were forced to see these? I have intentionally avoided even reading descriptions of the images because I don’t want to know. If I was forced to know, I don’t think I could cope with that very well. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 7

1 hour ago, libgirl2 said:

And could harm his political career. 

I'm convinced that his decision to stay away is based on his perception of optics and his idea of how it will affect his brand - politics, speaking engagements, etc... He's thinking about spin. None of it has to be logical to us, but I believe he cares more about the money and power loss aspect within his own circle than he cares what the rest of the heathen world thinks. The only reason he cared what the rest of society thought was when it was tied to ratings for his show. He's going for plausible deniability because the fundamentalists eat that up and that is where his bread is exclusively buttered now. 

Edited by waltraute
  • Upvote 21
  • I Agree 2

5 minutes ago, snickerz said:

They also started their TV show, proclaiming themselves to be the paragons of morality & virtue, at the same time they were sweeping pedophelia under the rug.

Almost 2 decades later and he's still the same arrogant, shitty person. Unfortunately if we learned anything from the Trump presidency, it doesn't matter. Just say it's a leftist conspiracy and that's good enough for the republican voters.

• Upvote 26
  • Sad 4
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Love 1

Forgive if this has already been said as I am way behind in reading. I feel Anna left the courtroom because Josh told her to do so. She is basically incapable of independent thought. 

• Upvote 7
  • Eyeroll 1
  • I Agree 2

43 minutes ago, Queen Of Hearts said:

I will give every Duggar child (and spouse - except Anna who should be there to see what he did) a pass for not attending the trial if they don't want to. We don't know what they can emotionally handle.  We don't know what they feel about Smuggar's innocence or guilt at this point.  They are not responsible for his actions - then or now.  They did not commit the crime and are not on trial.  These kids have been victimized their whole lives by their parent's exploitation.  At least four of them were also victimized by their brother.  Why should they subject themselves to having their emotions shown to be exploited by the media now?  

I am of the opinion that the other kids may not want to attend because they don't want to be shown as being in support of Josh which could be assumed by reporters.  As for JB, well he has an election to attend to and damage control for that election.  It's all about JB putting himself first.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 1

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic