IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 22: Every Sperm Is Scared

Bethella

Two years after their last - that's good, considering they had their first 5 in less than 5 years. Hopefully Katelyn slows down further.

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, Nashville92 said:

Nathan and Nurie are expecting Baby #2 in November per Jill's facebook page 

Hold old is their first? 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, JMO said:

Hold old is their first? 

These babies will be 13 months apart. 

• Rufus Bless 7

13 hours ago, Nashville92 said:

Nathan and Nurie are expecting Baby #2 in November per Jill's facebook page 

I was thinking of names for N2 and they really have choosen a very dificult letter theme. I cant think of N names i really like except for Noah and Nora and they are too similar to have both in the same sibling set.

On 3/25/2022 at 4:01 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

We have a ton of middle name overlap amongst my 1st cousins. Names like Lynn, Marie, and Michael were used by a lot of my family. Which isn’t surprising since it was the 70s and 80s and everyone seemed to use all the same middle names. 

My mom, sister and I all have the same middle name. I guess my dad insisted because he thought the middle name went so well with the first names they chose. And they loved the cutesy matching thing. I admit, it’s a good middle name. But I would have preferred a different one. But now I don’t care since it’s just a middle name. 

My husband's cousin gave both her of her daughters her middle name, which was also her mother's middle name. Seemed weird to me at first but I guess how often do we even use our middle names. 

Just now, llucie said:

I was thinking of names for N2 and they really have choosen a very dificult letter theme. I cant think of N names i really like except for Noah and Nora and they are too similar to have both in the same sibling set.

There are lots of N names if they don’t want to go with biblical. Nina, Nichole, Nicholas, Nellie, Nora, Nova, Nia, Noel, Noreen, Neil, Nala, Niles, Nolan, Ned, Nelson, Naomi, Noemi, Nadia, Natalia, Nancy, Nigel, Natasha, Nevaeh, Norman.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

There are lots of N names if they don’t want to go with biblical. Nina, Nichole, Nicholas, Nellie, Nora, Nova, Nia, Noel, Noreen, Neil, Nala, Niles, Nolan, Ned, Nelson, Naomi, Noemi, Nadia, Natalia, Nancy, Nigel, Natasha, Nevaeh, Norman.

If they keep this pace they for sure will have to choose non biblical names. I see them using Nolan since it is a family name on Jill side. But then Nolan is also too similar to Noah and Nora.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, llucie said:

If they keep this pace they for sure will have to choose non biblical names. I see them using Nolan since it is a family name on Jill side. But then Nolan is also too similar to Noah and Nora.

Jill only went biblical with the boys. I could see Nurie doing that until she ran out. So she will have a Nehemiah, Noah, Nicodemis, and then go with names like Nolan and Neil. Her girls will probably have a lot of non-biblical names. Although I bet there will be a Naomi. 

• Upvote 3

46 minutes ago, JMO said:

Hold old is their first? 

Right about 5 months I think.

My younger sisters are 13 months apart. The youngest did everything quicker than expected, just to keep up. And they were so close in age they either teamed up or faught constantly. Poor Nurie and Nathan!

16 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Jill only went biblical with the boys. I could see Nurie doing that until she ran out. So she will have a Nehemiah, Noah, Nicodemis, and then go with names like Nolan and Neil. Her girls will probably have a lot of non-biblical names. Although I bet there will be a Naomi. 

I could see Nurie and Nathan doing that. Biblical names for boys as much as possible, then the girls get "prettier" names. And with a name like Nurie I wouldn't put it past them to make up names if they felt like it. They went hard biblical with Nehemiah and I'm sure they'll have a Noah, but I could see them slapping an N in front of whatever syllables they like, especially for girls. Looking forward to meeting little Nilla Wafer Keller, myself.

And I don't think the "too similar" name thing would necessarily bother them. It didn't bother the Duggars - Jana, Joy-Anna, Johanna... 

• Upvote 7

39 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

Right about 5 months I think.

My younger sisters are 13 months apart. The youngest did everything quicker than expected, just to keep up. And they were so close in age they either teamed up or faught constantly. Poor Nurie and Nathan!

I could see Nurie and Nathan doing that. Biblical names for boys as much as possible, then the girls get "prettier" names. And with a name like Nurie I wouldn't put it past them to make up names if they felt like it. They went hard biblical with Nehemiah and I'm sure they'll have a Noah, but I could see them slapping an N in front of whatever syllables they like, especially for girls. Looking forward to meeting little Nilla Wafer Keller, myself.

And I don't think the "too similar" name thing would necessarily bother them. It didn't bother the Duggars - Jana, Joy-Anna, Johanna... 

I can see them doing similar names too. Like Nichole and Nicholas. 

• Upvote 4

I think they could do some of the more obscure biblical names like Nahum, Nebuchadnezzar and Nimrod. I could even see them using Nazareth.

• Upvote 6

There's also Nachshon, though I think he's a bigger figure in Judaism than Christianity since his importance is described more in the Midrash not the Bible.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Bethella said:

I think they could do some of the more obscure biblical names like Nahum, Nebuchadnezzar and Nimrod. I could even see them using Nazareth.

Nazaret its a normal girl name here in Spain. Nebuchadnezzar would be Spurgeon level bad.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 4

I was just looking at the fundie family selling those religious PJs Jessa advertised. Their boys were Nazareth and Nile. 

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 2

The "N" theme is somewhat predictable given their Duggar fixation and the Rodriguii's generational lack of imagination, but it is a bizarre choice in light of Nathan and Nurie's obvious intention to stuff the quiver. Even if they rely on Jill-approved diminutive mall-girl names for the lady babies, they will still (probably) need to muster a minimum of 5+ boy names. And sure, there are biblical boy "N" options, but there aren't exaction a ton. 

If Nathan and Nurie end up with an Arndt-style spread of dudes, they will be scrambling. They'll definitely end up doing a blend of non-biblical traditional male names mixed in with whatever trendy thing comes down the pike in time for N12 in 2039. Probably with VERY biblical middle names just to keep things nice and fundy...

But wouldn't it be so much better if they just went FULL NONSENSE, and threw an "N" in front of whatever biblical names they like??

Navid. Nezekiel. Noses. Nenoch. Noloman. Noaz.

There are dreams that can not be. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 20
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, SolomonFundy said:

The "N" theme is somewhat predictable given their Duggar fixation and the Rodriguii's generational lack of imagination, but it is a bizarre choice in light of Nathan and Nurie's obvious intention to stuff the quiver. Even if they rely on Jill-approved diminutive mall-girl names for the lady babies, they will still (probably) need to muster a minimum of 5+ boy names. And sure, there are biblical boy "N" options, but there aren't exaction a ton. 

If Nathan and Nurie end up with an Arndt-style spread of dudes, they will be scrambling. They'll definitely end up doing a blend of non-biblical traditional male names mixed in with whatever trendy thing comes down the pike in time for N12 in 2039. Probably with VERY biblical middle names just to keep things nice and fundy...

But wouldn't it be so much better if they just went FULL NONSENSE, and threw an "N" in front of whatever biblical names they like??

Navid. Nezekiel. Noses. Nenoch. Noloman. Noaz.

There are dreams that can not be. 

The letter theme is popular in the Keller family. Priscilla does the D/P theme. Rebekah has “A” girls. Suze has an “N” theme. And of course Anna has the “M” theme. 

• Upvote 8

17 hours ago, Dandruff said:

Nineveh?

Maybe not.

Why not?  It’s in the Bible and I don’t actually expect N/N to stop and think about what it means (see the Bateses as an example) 🙄

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

The letter theme is popular in the Keller family. Priscilla does the D/P theme. Rebekah has “A” girls. Suze has an “N” theme. And of course Anna has the “M” theme. 

Good point, though in the case of Priss and Anna, I'd argue that the Duggar influence was at play in their choices. 

What is Suze's son's name? I haven't come across it. I did find a pic on her Facebook of her two kids posted last week where someone commented that it looked like the lead-up to a baby announcement, and Suze immediately responded "don't jinx us!" That gave me a chuckle.

There are two kinds of Kellers:

1. children are a blessing

2. children are an occult curse upon this land

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, SolomonFundy said:

What is Suze's son's name?

Nash Edgar Bridges 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4
  • Thank You 1

2 hours ago, Bethella said:

Why not?  It’s in the Bible and I don’t actually expect N/N to stop and think about what it means (see the Bateses as an example) 🙄

That could be.  Female possibilities:  Ninevette, Ninessa, Ninella, Ninejill, Ninnah, Nineviah, Ninny...

• Upvote 1

Nancy, Natalie, Nellie, Nathan Jr., Nixon, Natasha, Noble, Norm, Nadine, Nigel, Niles, Naveen, Neela, Newton (Newt), Nicole, Nicholas

N has plenty of choices. (Not all good, IMHO, but still plenty to choose from) I've got 16 here plus the many more listed in other posts. 

Edited by FaithAndReason
  • Upvote 2

If this one is a girl I’m betting Naomi. We’ll see Jinger-esque twisting to fit the letter eventually but I don’t think that will happen until kid 4 or 5.

Also nicknames-as-names: Nell, Nora, Ned.

• Upvote 1

• Coconut Flan locked and unpinned this topic