IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 22: Every Sperm Is Scared

Bethella

4 hours ago, CarrotCake said:

I also expect a Nathan Jr. at some point

I’m wondering if they will do Nathaniel instead. That way he is technically still named after his dad. Plus David Keller’s middle name is Nathaniel. 

• Upvote 11

6 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m wondering if they will do Nathaniel instead. That way he is technically still named after his dad. Plus David Keller’s middle name is Nathaniel. 

I’m wondering if they’ll use both like Joseph and Josiah Duggar

• Upvote 3

Color me surprised (NOT!!) that no one in this WaPo article said they changed their kidʻs name from Spurgeon, Neveah, or Nehemiah:

Some parents-to-be know the perfect name when they hear it. Others spend hours scouring books and websites, sounding out first and middle names and gaming out every possible burden each combination could bring. And others are guided by the family tree, naming every firstborn girl Margaret or every firstborn boy Junior. But sometimes, no matter how carefully or confidently that name was selected, parents look at their bundle of joy and realize it just doesn’t fit.

Narcissa, in honour of her MeMe. Or Narcisso. Narcisso Keller Rodrigues. 

• Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 5

So, there's some indication that Josiah and Lauren Duggar had their second baby, which is why they weren't at Jer and Hannah's wedding. It seems they are intending on keeping their family totally private from now on, which, major props to them for that. 

Those who keep track of families, though, how might one keep track here? I'm going to note the baby in my spreadsheet, with an approximate birthdate of March 15, 2022, since they baby was likely born no later than March, but I'll note that that date isn't precise. 

Edited by anjulibai
  • Upvote 7

Karissa Collins can be removed from the list.  She acknowledged her miscarriage that she had earlier this year 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

9 hours ago, KWLand said:

Karissa Collins can be removed from the list.  She acknowledged her miscarriage that she had earlier this year 

Finally! She is one fundie I worry about the most. How old is she? Hope she doesn’t have too many more.

• Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, sleepygirl1 said:

Finally! She is one fundie I worry about the most. How old is she? Hope she doesn’t have too many more.

38. She doesn’t seem well at all. Let’s hope she never gets pregnant again. 

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

38. She doesn’t seem well at all. Let’s hope she never gets pregnant again. 

Well if she keeps refusing the rhogam shot there is a good chance she won’t.

• Upvote 7

12 hours ago, anjulibai said:

Those who keep track of families, though, how might one keep track here? I'm going to note the baby in my spreadsheet, with an approximate birthdate of March 15, 2022, since they baby was likely born no later than March, but I'll note that that date isn't precise. 

I generally put speculative kids on the list with a question mark and a best guess, so I’ll list it as Baby? March 2022?

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

On 4/9/2022 at 10:50 AM, Bethella said:

I generally put speculative kids on the list with a question mark and a best guess, so I’ll list it as Baby? March 2022?

I'm surprised Boob & Jchelle haven't posted anything about another grandbaby (mostly because of their inability to consider their childrens' wishes without said children getting banned from the compound...maybe something happened between Josiah and his parents???)

• Upvote 8

4 hours ago, Lady Dondarrion said:

I'm surprised Boob & Jchelle haven't posted anything about another grandbaby (mostly because of their inability to consider their childrens' wishes without said children getting banned from the compound...maybe something happened between Josiah and his parents???)

I'll be interested to see how long Lauren can keep quiet about her babies/growing brood. She was so dependent on social media attention with the first two babies. Given the number of Bates and Duggars who have (seemingly) all gone quiet at the same time, I wonder if threats were made to their families/children after the latest round of Josh Duggar news went public. It all seemed to happen at the same time. 

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 3

On 4/8/2022 at 5:03 PM, AuntCloud said:

Narcissa, in honour of her MeMe. Or Narcisso. Narcisso Keller Rodrigues. 

Narciso Rodriguez doesn’t deserve this slander. 

Edited by artdecades
  • Haha 7

Alyssa Camuso who married Joshua Atkinson in May last year has had a baby.Here she is in the Shiloh Photography 100 mile challenge.

20220412_200957.jpg

• Thank You 3

3 hours ago, Sops2 said:

Alyssa Camuso who married Joshua Atkinson in May last year has had a baby.Here she is in the Shiloh Photography 100 mile challenge.

20220412_200957.jpg

According to the gift registry the baby was due on 20th February.

• Thank You 1

15 hours ago, Triplet3 said:

According to the gift registry the baby was due on 20th February.

Honeymoon baby FTW.  

• Upvote 1

Sarah Shearer (Morton adjacent) is pregnant with number 2. She announced it on her instagram.

Apologies in advance if this is old news

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 3

40 minutes ago, browngrl said:

Sarah Shearer (Morton adjacent) is pregnant with number 2. She announced it on her instagram.

Apologies in advance if this is old news

Oh, the know it all is now going to know it all about having two kids. She makes my brain itch & her arrogance is astonishing even for fundies. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, fundiefan said:

Oh, the know it all is now going to know it all about having two kids. She makes my brain itch & her arrogance is astonishing even for fundies. 

Remember how excited she seemed to start beating her baby?

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 5
  • WTF 5

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Remember how excited she seemed to start beating her baby?

Yeah, the cry-laugh emoji saying her baby didn't know what she is in for. That's when I blocked her so I don't even get tempted to look and see what she's up to. I want none of that in my brain. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 2

• Coconut Flan locked and unpinned this topic