IGNORED

Governor Ron DeSantis: You Sick and Dying Floridians Better Not Derail My POTUS Dreams!!

Cartmann99

1 hour ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

Why did he quit now???

Has trump made him an offer??

I would not be shocked. I have a hard time thinking that Trump would make a woman or a minority his vice president and DeSantis seems just as much a dictator wannabe and as evil as Trump. I don't use the dictator word lightly but I know what I've heard from Florida.

• Upvote 5

I live Mrs. Bettty Bowers:

image.png.687c8a8b606f52f9d10babf824a730bf.png

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

image.png.0fe9eb65d3769a0e14e5dfdff3d86c89.png

• Haha 5

image.png.a0421e4b0eb244173d7266929740d8b3.png

• Upvote 3

• Upvote 4

Burned toast is better. 
image.thumb.png.adf1d0db7e1b6d8de633151eb73e9fe9.png

• Upvote 6

I desantis trump ticket is so extremely repulsive.  I somehow doubt that was the offer. I feel like trump wouldn't want to reward Desantis....but maybe something like sec of state??? I dunno though trump is insane. but again - I think he's want a sycophant like his last VP who stands by him when they are coming to hang the VP

• Upvote 4

I think the writing on the wall was finally big enough, colourful enough and crayon-y enough that even DeSantis couldn't ignore it.

The ring kissing is a last ditch attempt to get the VP slot and salvage something out of his personality- and policy-free campaign.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

I believe his sources of money also dried up.  There are reports indicating that his campaign management has been a shitshow from the get-go.  Most of his money was coming from a PAC as his donors dried up, and that kind of money/support is limited by law.

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

I think the writing on the wall was finally big enough, colourful enough and crayon-y enough that even DeSantis couldn't ignore it.

The ring kissing is a last ditch attempt to get the VP slot and salvage something out of his personality- and policy-free campaign.

I think DeSantis is after a Senate seat.  Nobody likes Rick Scott and, if DeSantis can keep the money people happy by kissing up to Trump, he might get backing to run against Scott.  I see that as his only hope for a political future.  I'm sure Casey would prefer to be a senator's wife that just the wife of a has-been governor.

• Upvote 4

• 2 months later...

Wow, so this didn't work out for DerSantis:

• Thank You 9