IGNORED

Governor Ron DeSantis: You Sick and Dying Floridians Better Not Derail My POTUS Dreams!!

Cartmann99

3 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Mommy had to take over:

Oh dear.  Casey appears to have hitched her wagon to the wrong star.  Surely she's aware of how odd he is.  Didn't she realize the voters would notice?

• Upvote 8

3 hours ago, Xan said:

Oh dear.  Casey appears to have hitched her wagon to the wrong star.  Surely she's aware of how odd he is.  Didn't she realize the voters would notice?

It makes you wonder how on earth he had a successful governor’s campaign, if this is his normal demeanor. Why wasn’t his oddness noticed then?

Don’t worry, I know it’s because MAGA’s blindly vote for whomever Trump says.. but at one point he was touted as the potential Trump replacement in the party and donors poured money into his presidential campaign. Didn’t they notice how excruciatingly weird he is? I mean, I hate Trump as much as anyone could, but you got to give it to him, Trump knows how to enthuse a crowd. DeSantis clearly hasn’t got a single drop of charisma in his body.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

On 12/8/2023 at 7:52 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.313690ed6e5682d0db3c595a7d4dd026.png

Bet they’re loving that photo requirement right about now. Things work great until they don’t work for you. 🤷‍♀️

Edited by AnywhereButHere
  • Upvote 7

• 3 weeks later...

Boy, he's a class act. not. I don't know about you, but my parents taught me not to speak with my mouth full when I was a young child.

• Upvote 4

Ron must think that Trump will be convicted or else denied a place on too many ballots.  He's positioning himself as the new Trump who will run for the Republicans.   I'd say he has no chance but, then, I said that about Trump before he got into office.  

• Upvote 5

Surely, I hope, he's rubbed enough people the wrong way that he has no chance at all?

but I'm ok with him being the nominee!!! (Cuz I think he will really irritate everybody and get little support)

• Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve never seen a Branch Ronvidian before:

image.thumb.png.b31136b098c0be6da33f9f50db966daf.png

• Haha 7

20 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I’ve never seen a Branch Ronvidian before:

image.thumb.png.b31136b098c0be6da33f9f50db966daf.png

Poor woman.  They caught her on a bad face brain day.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

I simply don't understand this.  I'm old and have been through a lot of elections.  Mostly, you just got a lapel pin or a flyer if you supported someone.  You didn't wear their face on your shirt.  Do people just feel the need to belong to groups now?  What sort of emotional needs to these people have that they require constantly alerting everyone of their political affiliations?  We've now got flags, hats, shirts, statues, and who knows what else.  To me, it just says tell me that you can't think for yourself without telling me you can't think for yourself.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

10 minutes ago, Xan said:

I simply don't understand this.  I'm old and have been through a lot of elections.  Mostly, you just got a lapel pin or a flyer if you supported someone.  You didn't wear their face on your shirt.  Do people just feel the need to belong to groups now?  What sort of emotional needs to these people have that they require constantly alerting everyone of their political affiliations?  We've now got flags, hats, shirts, statues, and who knows what else.  To me, it just says tell me that you can't think for yourself without telling me you can't think for yourself.

I am also old and have been through a lot of elections - for reference.

My mother, when she was living, always said that it is rude to discuss religion or politics in public. (This was in spite of the fact that she was a very committed Christian).

I know we live in a different world now - but really...

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

I think part of it is that now anybody can start a business selling stuff like this VERY easily and with very very very cheap product. And nobody cares because they aren't buying for classic pieces or whatever. 

Politics fast fashion.

You don't have to set up a store. just have some junk made very cheaply and set up a booth outside all these rallies and speeches etc. In the past it would have been more expensive to lay in product.  It's rather like the Bates Boutique. They have cheap shit imported from china and sell it at a huge mark up and yet it's still fairly cheap for the consumer. And for some reason people are happy to spend money on this crap. It's like everywhere is a dollar tree. 

• Upvote 4

DeSatanis drops out, endorses Mango Mussolini 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 6

Yep.  Derailment complete.

Edited by fraurosena
  • Upvote 7

What's that sound of running water? It's the Casey De Santis water works. Her FLOTUS fantasy is in ashes, there will be no Jackie Kennedy/Prom Queen wardrobe mash up.

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 5

image.png.63dc53cb3c7739d82d7b41b78f8a9806.png

• Upvote 6

image.png.117241897c7ec57d2284fa10710c77b8.png

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 2

image.png.d7d23d3040ea32a5e633863ee88b50cc.png

• Upvote 7

image.png.839aeb3582e7d78f96c57da1da3aacf7.png

• Upvote 4