IGNORED

Political Memes, Comics, and other Shenanigans, Part 35

GreyhoundFan

1 hour ago, AnywhereButHere said:

Does she want to punish him or give him a new title? 

image.thumb.jpeg.e15312990b6185d6906f68a2b9a8cc5b.jpeg

She apparently wants to date a dude named Marshal Milley, whose middle name is Mark. 🥰

• Haha 12

image.png.598b815541c30674a0a25388611b0729.png

"Foo-Foo Drinks And Rockets"

What’s up with North Korea and its dictator, Kim Jong Un? After months of silence from the cherub leader, he shows up leaner in oversized suits, testing missiles capable of carrying nuclear weapons, and drinking foo-foo drinks sucked through swirly straws. It’s so weird and crazy that like with Trump, we stop noticing the crazy hair after awhile.

Maybe North Korea picked Saturday to fire rockets in honor of its 73rd anniversary as its own nation, or they picked that day, 9/11, to spite the United States (just in case it is all about us). And while it’s not groveling appeasement like Donald Trump did Dear Leader to Dear Leader, the Queen of England sent North Korea a congratulatory note on its anniversary, though she didn’t mention Kim.

But back to this missile test. Weren’t they supposed to stop testing missiles? There was no condition for North Korea to stop firing missiles in the treaty Trump and Kim signed in Singapore back in 2018. But then again, there weren’t any conditions required in that document about anything, making it as worthless as generic paper towels tossed to Puerto Ricans by Trump after a hurricane. But, Kim did make a personal promise to Trump that he would stop testing missiles, and then Trump stopped military exercises between U.S. troops and South Korean forces on the Korean peninsula. But somebody lied.

It’s hard to tell who’s a bigger liar between Trump and Kim, but Kim started firing missiles again in 2019…and continues to do so. Meanwhile, our readiness for an invasion by North Korea into South Korea only got weaker and weaker. You can thank Donald Trump for that just like you can thank him for the treaty with Afghanistan. Trump, the self-proclaimed greatest negotiator, really sucks at treaties. Trump treaties are crafted with less attention than he used to pay to his tweets, before he was kicked off twitter for encouraging white supremacist terrorists to overthrow the United States government.

Donald Trump left a nation and world in worst shape than he found it. All North Korea did in exchange for Donald Trump rubbing Kim’s ego was rub Donald Trump’s ego. That’s all Trump wanted from North Korea, to have his ego inflated, himself praised, headlines, ratings, and photo-ops. And there were probably a few foo-foo drinks.

Oddly enough, in the movie that pissed off North Korea so much that they hacked into Sony, “The Interview,” makes a big deal about Kim being insecure about his love for margaritas because his father called them “gay” drinks.

Soon, you can expect North Korea to test more missiles and nuclear bombs. Nothing has changed from the Trump/Kim summits (there were two of them and three meetings) except legitimizing Kim Jong Un as a world leader. Look what the Queen did.

Trump and Kim have so much in common. They’re both tyrants with ridiculous hair and bad taste. Neither can find a suit that fits. What would you like to bet Kim puts ketchup on steak also?

And there’s nothing wrong with metrosexual foo-foo drinks. At a political cartoonists convention in Washington, I was in Georgetown with the now-deceased Mike Ritter, who was gay. Mike wanted to go to a gay bar and only a few of us straight cartoonists were willing to go with him. And to show his gratitude that I did, he bought me an appletini. It was delicious. I miss my friend Mike.

• Upvote 5

image.png.39d72b9077922e126f174bc195974e9a.png

"Extra Illegal In Texas"

If Texas Governor Greg Abbott can eliminate all rapists from his state, then why hasn’t he already done it? This is the new thing for Republicans. Just say some incredibly stupid shit and your base will eat it up. You can’t try that nonsense with Democrats.

Greg Abbott has signed the bill basically banning abortions in Texas. It does allow abortions within the first six weeks, before most women know they’re pregnant. Abbott acted like that was plenty of time for someone to know they’re pregnant…not that he’d know from personal experience…which also gives another example of why men shouldn’t be legislating women’s bodies.

These motherfuckers don’t even understand how mysterious lady parts work, and they want to legislate it? That’s like regulating the internet and asking, “Is the internet on computers now?”.

When asked why Texas is going to force women to carry their rapists’ babies, Abbott said “Texas will work tirelessly to make sure that we eliminate all rapists from the streets of Texas by aggressively going out and arresting them and prosecuting them and getting them off the streets.”

You know, the streets of Texas where the streets are full of rapists on the streets that are in Texas with all the streets and raping in Texas. And after we eliminate the rapists from the streets of Texas and eliminate them from the Texas streets, we’ll go after the rapists on the sidewalks of Texas where they will also be eliminated. You can’t avoid Texas justice, you rapists, just by going from the streets in Texas to the sidewalks in Texas, you Texas rapists, you.

OK, if you can eliminate all the rapists from the streets of Texas, then why didn’t you do it before you made aborting your rapist’s baby illegal?

So, why haven’t you already banned rape in Texas, Greg Abbott? Do you hate women so much that you had the ability to rid your state of rapists but will now only do it because you’re being criticized over forcing women to have their babies? How did you break the news to the rapists, I mean, since you obviously care about them more than you do about women?

Here’s the thing: You’re not punishing rapists. You’re punishing women. In fact, you’re punishing women for being rape victims. This is an anti-women law.

There are about 18,000 rapes in Texas every year. Let me rephrase that. There are about 18,000 REPORTED rapes in Texas every year. And why would you report a rape if the state isn’t going to take it seriously? At this very moment, there are over 5,000 rape kits in Texas waiting to be tested.

What untested rape kits mean is that there are 5,000 rapes in Texas being ignored. Nobody’s prosecuting or even trying to find the rapists. Hey, Greg Abbott, don’t you have to find the rapists before you can get rid of them?

With 5,000 untested rape kits sitting on shelves in Texas, that tells me Texas doesn’t give a flying fuck about women. But they’re going to go out and eliminate rape. They have a better chance of eliminating BBQ, Tex-Mex, monster trucks, racism, big stupid hats, and Blue Bell ice cream than they do of getting rid of rapists.

What does a rapist in Texas look like? To start with, they probably look a lot like Greg Abbott. This abortion ban rapes women.

• Upvote 9

image.png.899a2a8a20814c1f5455d245bd6afce8.png

"Horrifying Fashion"

I read comments by right-wing morons (I know…redundant) saying it was hypocritical for Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to attend a $35,000-per-ticket event in a very expensive dress with the words, “Tax the rich” on it. Republicans are very bad at comprehension and getting points.

Actor Michael Rapaport tweeted, “Custom TAX THE RICH dress while at the most elitist event in the world. @AOC will soon be rich with a ginormous production deal from somewhere & done with Politics, guarantee it. Stop treating ANY of these people like celebrities they are public servants and work for us.” I’m so glad Phoebe ditched his ass on Friends for shooting that bird. I’m also glad that shark ate him in Deep Blue Sea, which killed another bird.

Sean Hannity wrote on his blog, “BACKLASH: AOC Under Fire for Wearing ‘Tax the Rich’ Gown to NYC’s Ultra-Elite Met Gala.”

Sure, this event costs $35,000 to attend, and up to $300,000 if you wanted to sit down. Yeah, it was attended by Rihanna, Channing Tatum, Zoe Kravitz, Iman, Megan Fox, and Lil Nax X (I know who a couple of those people are).

Talking to The Washington Post, Ocasio-Cortez said, “I mean, I think I’m kind of at the point where no matter what I do, if I wake up in the morning, there’s going to be someone who has something to say about that.”

The event at the Metropolitan Museum of Art is for charity and is one of the most photographed events of the year. Kim Kardashian wore a head-to-toe black Balenciaga haute couture outfit. I don’t know what that is and I still don’t know why Kim Kardashian is famous. Is she the one with the big butt?

Anyway, it’s impressive to attend an event Kim Kardashian is also attending, and everyone ends up talking about your butt. On AOC’s booty, it was, “Tax the rich.”

The dress’ designer is Ghanaian Canadian Aurora James who accompanied AOC to the gala. She is the founder and creative director of Brother Vellies, a luxury accessories brand centered on keeping traditional African design techniques alive, as well as founder of the 15 Percent Pledge, a nonprofit that boosts Black brands.

James started her business just three years ago with $3,000, selling her designs at the Brooklyn flea market. She went from a flea market to the Met Gala in a span of three years. Ocasio-Cortez said, “That’s really the story of our city. It’s the story of we should be centered, especially as a Black woman immigrant designer in an industry where that is severely underrepresented.”

I don’t see a reason to criticize the congresswoman for attending this event. It’s for charity and she was invited, which I think means as an elected official, she didn’t pay. There were also several other elected officials at the event, but none of them were Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez so they escaped unscathed from criticism.

The major point being missed is that Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez wore a dress saying, “Tax the rich” to an event full of millionaires and billionaires. Jesus preached to prostitutes. And from the looks of this event, AOC preached to a bunch of whores too.

For the record, I wrote this blog at 1:30 A.M. while wearing slip-on Skechers (no socks), Calvin Klein shorts (which I just realized), and a plain grey T-Shirt.

• Thank You 7

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic