IGNORED

Jana Duggar 12: Will She or Won't She?

nelliebelle1197

Susannah Wissmann has stopped following Jana on Instagram.  She doesn't follow many people so I wonder if this is an indication that Jana and Stephen may have broken up.  All the other Wissmanns follow a lot of Duggars.  Jana's suddenly back on social media, coloring her hair and traveling.  Nine - ten months is a long time to go without a proposal in fundie land.  I know it's just one person that's unfollowed her but it seems significant to me.  Especially since Stephen and Susannah seem really close.

• Upvote 8
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank You 8
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, SassyPants said:

where does Jana get the money to travel? Or get her hair done? 

From her wealthy parents, as she damn well should, since she’s spent her life raising their children and running their house.

• Upvote 23
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, fundiefriday said:

Susannah Wissmann has stopped following Jana on Instagram.  She doesn't follow many people so I wonder if this is an indication that Jana and Stephen may have broken up.  All the other Wissmanns follow a lot of Duggars.  Jana's suddenly back on social media, coloring her hair and traveling.  Nine - ten months is a long time to go without a proposal in fundie land.  I know it's just one person that's unfollowed her but it seems significant to me.  Especially since Stephen and Susannah seem really close.

That’s very strange, she’s still following other Duggars. Honestly not sure why she would stop following even if Jana and Stephen did break up. Maybe it was an accidental unfollow 

• Upvote 8

4 hours ago, WiseGirl said:

Well Jana was at the Las Vegas show with Laura. Last time didn't she have to go with JB? 

Currently she and two brothers are with Jinger.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/duggar-siblings-visit-sister-jinger-in-los-angeles-photos/

Who the hell really knows what's going on but it's my time to rant again about fundies and their finances. They don't seem to work and jet off all the time. I don't get it.

Maybe the duggars are becoming more frugal in their expenses and couldn’t afford a plane ticket for jb ahhh legal expenses. or maybe he just decided Jana was the least of his worries and he better stay home to keep an eye on pedo son.  
half tongue in cheek. 

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, Sweetandnice0501 said:

I honestly don’t think there’s an engagement or that they’re dating. I hope I’m wrong….

They may not be engaged but they were together as recently as July. If they have ended things then maybe Jana got a revenge makeover. 

• Upvote 11

The only thing I wonder is what these kidults say about big brother Josh and all the money going to defend him. They HAVE to dish a bit when Pops and Lolli aren’t there right?

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

I love warm blonde and I hope the cool blonde only trend ends soon. It looks great on some people, but it can really wash a lot of people out. 

If Jana and Stephen broke up, it's going to be weird if neither person or family makes a statement. Would the Wissman's just open the blog back up and never comment on it? 

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 1

It would suck if Stephen and Jana were seeing each other while Hannah and her were seeing each other. But then only one got married and the other couple broke up. Awkward 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

43 minutes ago, theotherelise said:

If Jana and Stephen broke up, it's going to be weird if neither person or family makes a statement. Would the Wissman's just open the blog back up and never comment on it? 

Why would it be weird? Neither family has commented on it. Officially, Stephen and Jana aren't together. We only know they were in a courtship because a lot of heavy sleuthing. If they did break up and neither family commented on it, I wouldn't find that strange - radio silence has been their MO this whole time. 

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 1

23 hours ago, fundiefriday said:

Do we have confirmation that Susanna ever followed Jana? She follows a lot less people than the rest of her siblings, only 89. 

• Upvote 4

Susanna is the one I think is dating Logan Smith. She seems quieter on social media than Hannah and Alaythia.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, kbohn23 said:

Do we have confirmation that Susanna ever followed Jana? She follows a lot less people than the rest of her siblings, only 89. 

I remember looking at her instagram when the rumors first started and she was following Jana.  It stuck out in my mind b/c she doesn't follow many people.  

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

8 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It would suck if Stephen and Jana were seeing each other while Hannah and her were seeing each other. But then only one got married and the other couple broke up. Awkward 

Oh lord it would possibly make picking the bridal party a it Uncomfy… 

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, viii said:

Why would it be weird? Neither family has commented on it. Officially, Stephen and Jana aren't together. We only know they were in a courtship because a lot of heavy sleuthing. If they did break up and neither family commented on it, I wouldn't find that strange - radio silence has been their MO this whole time. 

I think if they WERE “getting to know one another “ and one couple ended it while the other couple went on to marry, it would be weird FOR THE INDIVIDUALS involved.  I think what matters most is if there was some sort of relationship between the 2, not whether it was public knowledge-

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, JMO said:

Jana doesn't follow ANY of the Wissmans. Not sure if she did prior. 

She never followed Stephen and I assumed that was on purpose. Jana does follow the shared Instagram if Alaythia, Susannah, and Hannah about modest clothing. 

• Upvote 7

23 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She never followed Stephen and I assumed that was on purpose. Jana does follow the shared Instagram if Alaythia, Susannah, and Hannah about modest clothing. 

She never followed any of their individual accounts, she has a very small follow list. She just posted more pants photos from the LV market and both Rachel and Kori liked it, so if there was a break up the other family members are still interacting with her 

• Upvote 2

Pants look like a staple now. Will be interested to see them on her at the big house though. 

Spoiler

10A476DE-E043-45A3-BFAE-09D08498A523.thumb.png.f0768f566d242a8bb275b182136c36df.png0C4A27A7-83AA-452D-80EA-215FDD2B0D8A.thumb.png.a7d3654a27e9f10b0688d73dac6d1bca.png

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

The show is over and so may be the need to present such a special image to the world.  For the children remaining at home, I hope so.

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 2

Who would've thought that all the adult Duggar girls except tomboy Joy have been seen publicly in pants that aren't for exercise or swimming? I would have guessed she would've been in jeans way before Jana!

What next? Michelle?! 🤣

• Upvote 10

If your sisters wear pants, your best friend wears pants, and many of your fundie friends wear pants, it’s probably inevitable that you’ll eventually wear pants. It’s so much easier to do something when a bunch of your friends and family are doing it too.

• Upvote 15
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, MaryOrMartha said:

Who would've thought that all the adult Duggar girls except tomboy Joy have been seen publicly in pants that aren't for exercise or swimming? I would have guessed she would've been in jeans way before Jana!

What next? Michelle?! 🤣

Joy has worn pants before.

I doubt Michelle will wear pants. She doesn't like them.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Jrodseyeliner said:

I still think it is so sad that she save take a trip without male chaperones. 

There have been lots of shots of her on trips where it appears to just be her and Laura. There may be some male relative lurking somewhere in the same town — but often it seems they are on their own. 

She sure seems to be gearing up for something. Either a wedding, opening a business — or the more restrained, modest maiden version of the looking extra hot girls night out clubbing Instagram shoot that happens after a break-up. 

• Upvote 7

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic