IGNORED

Jana Duggar 12: Will She or Won't She?

nelliebelle1197

3 hours ago, MaryOrMartha said:

New blonde hair, wearing pants in public. Jana has gone all out at the ripe ol' age of 31. She looks good!

jana and laura.jpg

Wtf colour me shocked not only are they pants they are form fit. 

• I Agree 8
  • Love 1

I am grey and I have to dye, because my white hair is thick and half-wavy (half wavy, half straight, so horrible overall), while my brown hair is thin and straight. If I didn't dye, I would have the hair of a fairytale witch! Really! 

Many beautiful grey hair than you can see in pinterest needs expensive professional care. Not all women with grey hair (at least, if it is long hair), wears it natural. Same with white: often it looks yellowish if you don't use good products and have professional care. There are exceptions of course! But expecting going naturally stunning grey/white may be frustrating.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

I have been going gray for years- my stylist and I joke that we're not sure what color my hair actually IS anymore. During covid - I almost let it just go - stop dying etc. But I looked old and exhausted (possibly because I was exhausted, working full time and doing virtual school....) so we dyed it again. The roots are getting bad again and I just don't want to have to dye it for the next 20 years or something... 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Meggo said:

I have been going gray for years- my stylist and I joke that we're not sure what color my hair actually IS anymore. During covid - I almost let it just go - stop dying etc. But I looked old and exhausted (possibly because I was exhausted, working full time and doing virtual school....) so we dyed it again. The roots are getting bad again and I just don't want to have to dye it for the next 20 years or something... 

Look up gray transition, there’s some really gorgeous ways women are transitioning from fully dyed to full or partial gray. I think it became a trend because of everything being shut down.

I was light brown/blonde as a kid, dark brown as an adult and then when I started going gray just kept dying it dark brown at home. It made the roots really noticeable, and was looking flat and aging. I went and got it done to an ash blonde / brown highlighted ( kind of like Janas) , now I just need to find the right root touch up color, get the $ together to splurge on a professional occasionally, and plan  to let a couple small streaks of gray grow out and add to that over time. 

1 hour ago, mpheels said:

24 and not one comment about the photo of Jana with both hands visible and no ring in sight… 

Or the fact that she has a suspiciously perfect white-nailed manicure 😂

On 8/26/2021 at 10:07 AM, Four is Enough said:

Looks like grey to me.. it's not ugly, but I wouldn't have chosen it. Definitely a professional job.

It’s more of an ash blonde, which is a popular color right now.  My own hair is naturally that color, but it’s on the darker side and also has some gold and red highlights.  (My hair actually changes color depending on the ambient light and how long it’s been since I washed it.  It looks brown in darker light or if it hasn’t been washed in a few days and has had oil accumulate in it.  It looks golden blonde in certain light angles and once it’s been freshly washed.  In bright sunlight more of the red pops out.  It looks its most ashy in moderate daylight when the sun isn’t shining directly on it.)

• Upvote 4

On 8/23/2021 at 2:28 PM, keen23 said:

Oh! I have a wedding horror story! Husband's cousin got married.

It was a full on Catholic Mass at 1 PM. Reception started at 6 PM. Reception was 2 hours away from the church, so I guess the time between was travel time? So, whatever. Our car- husband, me, his brother and brother's date- made the decision to grab a pizza for the drive, so we'd have something in our stomachs. We arrive at the reception, for the 6 PM start. Wedding party is no where to be found. They're doing pictures at a venue an hour in an opposite direction from the reception. But! The bar is open, and there was a single platter of cheese and crackers that got eaten in the first 10 minutes (boy, were we happy about that pizza!). The drinking commences. The Bridal party shows up at 8 PM. The reception hall opens. Dinner is served around 8:30. Bride's brothers have been drinking heavily. They get into a fist fight. Get separated. One disappears, the other starts crying and won't stop. Bride is also extremely drunk. Gets up to make speech. Thanks everyone for coming, then falls off the stage thingy, because she's so drunk. Groom is passed out on the table. Brides brother who had been crying gets up, grabs microphone, and makes announcement that his girlfriend is pregnant, oh, and his girlfriend is his 17 year old first cousin. Father of the Bride, brother's father, grabs his son and punches him in the face. At that point, we cut our losses and take off. Surprisingly, the marriage has lasted, even through a few year jail stint for the husband (from charges unrelated to the wedding).

Hey, who mixed up the Hatfields with the Habsburgs?  That sounds like one wedding where there should have been a popcorn machine, just so everyone could chow down while watching the whole mess play out.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 4

I don't think she's engaged yet but I do think she's gearing up for some beautiful fall engagement photos. She could do both fall engagement and wedding if they're quick enough. 

• Upvote 11

30 minutes ago, Karma said:

I’d been dying my hair brown for more than 20 years - I started going grey in my early 30’s. I lost my hair to chemo last year and it’s been growing back since January. At first it was all white and now it’s a mix of white and grey.  Hairdressers have been closed in Sydney for two months now, so I’m actually relieved that I don’t have to worry about hiding the greys anymore!  And yes, Chemo curls are a thing!EE344A34-1E8F-4F6A-9EA8-ABC7C8B4002C.jpeg.db62da9735550278b71505896f5d8b12.jpeg

It looks great!

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 23
  • Thank You 1

On 8/27/2021 at 9:38 AM, mpheels said:

24 and not one comment about the photo of Jana with both hands visible and no ring in sight… 

We can't see her left ring finger in any of these pictures...

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 1

A fan Twitter account called Duggar Sisters posted a couple of photos today. I think they’re new, but I’m not sure. The Vuolos are at a sporting event with Jana and (I think) James and Jason. Jana’s left hand is very prominent and there’s no ring. Of course, if she’s not announcing the engagement, she might not be wearing one. If the Vuolos are in Arkansas, there could be a shower or wedding soon. 

Personally, I don’t like the modern tendency to buy the engagement and wedding rings separately. The old-fashioned sets were better. Jana might want to have a single jeweled band after she gets married, rather than separate rings.

19 minutes ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

A fan Twitter account called Duggar Sisters posted a couple of photos today. I think they’re new, but I’m not sure. The Vuolos are at a sporting event with Jana and (I think) James and Jason. Jana’s left hand is very prominent and there’s no ring. Of course, if she’s not announcing the engagement, she might not be wearing one. If the Vuolos are in Arkansas, there could be a shower or wedding soon. 

Personally, I don’t like the modern tendency to buy the engagement and wedding rings separately. The old-fashioned sets were better. Jana might want to have a single jeweled band after she gets married, rather than separate rings.

Jason, James, and Jana are at Dodger stadium with the Vuolos. So they aren’t in AR.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 6

18 minutes ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

If you’re referring to this picture which was originally posted by jinger, it’s a selfie and so it’s reversed. You can confirm by their hats, the LA is backwards. Therefore the hand that is visible is her right hand not her left 

83408A8F-C4C0-40F5-A4A1-BE98E16B052E.png

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 6

49 minutes ago, meep said:

We can't see her left ring finger in any of these pictures...

In the picture posted a few days ago showing the front of Jana’s new hair style, we can see her left hand flipping her hair, and can see just enough of her ring finger to see she isn’t wearing a ring 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, mpheels said:

In the picture posted a few days ago showing the front of Jana’s new hair style, we can see her left hand flipping her hair, and can see just enough of her ring finger to see she isn’t wearing a ring 

I’m not going to say she is engaged, but I don’t think a lack of a ring means she’s not engaged. They have been very private about all of this and if they are engaged and don’t want people to know (for watered reason) the first thing she would do is take her ring off in public/pictures 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 1

On 8/27/2021 at 4:28 PM, SorenaJ said:

Quick! Somebody photoshop a skirt onto her! Nike!

Thread title possibility lol 

11 hours ago, Karma said:

I’d been dying my hair brown for more than 20 years - I started going grey in my early 30’s. I lost my hair to chemo last year and it’s been growing back since January. At first it was all white and now it’s a mix of white and grey.  Hairdressers have been closed in Sydney for two months now, so I’m actually relieved that I don’t have to worry about hiding the greys anymore!  And yes, Chemo curls are a thing!EE344A34-1E8F-4F6A-9EA8-ABC7C8B4002C.jpeg.db62da9735550278b71505896f5d8b12.jpeg

I think your hair looks lovely.. It looks like you have had it professionally done that way. It looks highlighted soft and pretty.  

8 hours ago, kbohn23 said:

If you’re referring to this picture which was originally posted by jinger, it’s a selfie and so it’s reversed. You can confirm by their hats, the LA is backwards. Therefore the hand that is visible is her right hand not her left 

83408A8F-C4C0-40F5-A4A1-BE98E16B052E.png

I was gunna say where is her purity ring. Do they still wear them at 31? 

• Upvote 4
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Thank You 1

21 hours ago, kbohn23 said:

I’m not going to say she is engaged, but I don’t think a lack of a ring means she’s not engaged. They have been very private about all of this and if they are engaged and don’t want people to know (for watered reason) the first thing she would do is take her ring off in public/pictures 

I'm married and I don't wear my rings. Lack of rings doesn't mean anything. And if they are trying to hide/keep private, there might be an agreement that she won't wear a ring in public.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

Well Jana was at the Las Vegas show with Laura. Last time didn't she have to go with JB? 

Currently she and two brothers are with Jinger.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/duggar-siblings-visit-sister-jinger-in-los-angeles-photos/

Who the hell really knows what's going on but it's my time to rant again about fundies and their finances. They don't seem to work and jet off all the time. I don't get it.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, WiseGirl said:

Well Jana was at the Las Vegas show with Laura. Last time didn't she have to go with JB? 

Currently she and two brothers are with Jinger.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/duggar-siblings-visit-sister-jinger-in-los-angeles-photos/

Who the hell really knows what's going on but it's my time to rant again about fundies and their finances. They don't seem to work and jet off all the time. I don't get it.

I keep hoping that JB is exposed for some sort of financial crimes. How do you amass enough money to buy houses, cars, planes RVs, travel, support many families without putting in the time (years, decades) of solid work? We (and everyone we know) has definitely done it all wrong- where does Jana get the money to travel? Or get her hair done? 

• Upvote 6

I'm not a fan of Jana's new color; I think it washes her out. I also think the 1st 6 to 8 inches of her hair flattened to her head before the waves start is not flattering (in that "just got caught in a rainstorm" unflattering kind of way).

...hate to be a negative Nancy, but just keeping it real...

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic