IGNORED

ChrisLukas....

muffynbear

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think about Chris Lucas life and wonder if mine could be more fulfilling if I was leghumping Jchelles' leg.

:lol:

Here's what she has to say about us:

Oh, and by the way, I am actually on FJ, have a user name and have posted many times, just not as chrislukas. Hmmmm, I wonder if they'll ever figure out who I am over there.

Guest Anonymous

:lol:

Here's what she has to say about us:

Oh, and by the way, I am actually on FJ, have a user name and have posted many times, just not as chrislukas. Hmmmm, I wonder if they'll ever figure out who I am over there.

Well she's a screaming homophobe so thats not gonna be too hard.

Guest Anonymous

A quick Chris Lukas profile, one son grown and out, lived in 'sin' with the boys father, works somewhere she can post and be online all day, still menstruating, homophobe, born again from a larger family, quiverfull leghumper extraordinaire.

That is the most frightening description of a human being I've ever read.

I don't think she has ever posted here, but if I were to guess, I'd say smartprincess.

A reenactment? Really? I wanna know who the dumb ass was that laid on the floor at work to portray the poor kid? Really? Can't wrap my head around this one.

I can't wrap my head around the fact that, not only did she do it, she convinced others to join in with her.

The last time I reenacted somthing I saw on TV I was 10 and played out epic Batman/Joker battles with my cousins.

I am not going to be mean and catty about Chris Lukas's possible looks, etc. She could resemble a prom queen, and it wouldn't matter to me.

My beef with her is that she readily admits some past issues, but holds firm that others issues make them throwaway people. We all have issues, and yes, some human beings are people I wouldn't spend 1 minute alone with, but she is just horrid about it.

That being said, she cannot accept the fact that the Duggars are also human beings, and therefore have some issues of their own. They are NOT perfect. I have asked her more than once to indicate something that she sees as imperfect about the Duggars, and she won't even name one. I don't know why she cannot admit that just as she herself is not perfect, but considers herself a good Christian, that is it the same with the Duggars. I've even stated some things I do like about the Duggars as an offer to meet her halfway on the topic, but she won't budge.

I use the same name here and on the TLC forums. Be careful if you go there because I end up with viruses on my computer.

I can't wrap my head around the fact that, not only did she do it, she convinced others to join in with her.

The last time I reenacted somthing I saw on TV I was 10 and played out epic Batman/Joker battles with my cousins.

Exactly.

And this is why I stopped posting over at that forum. That and my thread on the Duggar's supporting hate groups suddenly disappeared but that's a different story. Anyways, I got tired of being attacked for criticizing the Duggars; any argument I had, ChrisLukas always seemed to have a rebuttal, whether it was stupid or not.

As for her posting here...hmm..how interesting, considering we're not too fond of the Duggars.

Well according to ChrisLukas, the re-enactment was her co-workers idea. :lol: Yeah, like I believe that. Oh and btw, she now says that she DOES in fact post here on FJ, just not under the name "ChrisLukas". I don't believe that either, since she initially stated that she doesn't want to post here because we're all "nasty" and mean.

Well maybe her co-worker is another huge Duggar lover lol. Seriously re-enacting a scene from a reality show sounds ridiculous.

I am not going to be mean and catty about Chris Lukas's possible looks, etc. She could resemble a prom queen, and it wouldn't matter to me.

My beef with her is that she readily admits some past issues, but holds firm that others issues make them throwaway people. We all have issues, and yes, some human beings are people I wouldn't spend 1 minute alone with, but she is just horrid about it.

That being said, she cannot accept the fact that the Duggars are also human beings, and therefore have some issues of their own. They are NOT perfect. I have asked her more than once to indicate something that she sees as imperfect about the Duggars, and she won't even name one. I don't know why she cannot admit that just as she herself is not perfect, but considers herself a good Christian, that is it the same with the Duggars. I've even stated some things I do like about the Duggars as an offer to meet her halfway on the topic, but she won't budge.

I use the same name here and on the TLC forums. Be careful if you go there because I end up with viruses on my computer.

I don't think she ever will see Duggars as humans with their own issues. I think just because they are Christians and always seem happy she probably thinks nothing is ever wrong in their world. We don't know what goes when cameras aren't rolling. Some of the show is obviously staged and the kids are probably instructed by Sean and the crew to act certain ways at times. I hope once the show ends, some people in the production crew go public and reveals things. The only crew member that would likely not reveal anything is probably Jim. People who work on reality show crews are underpaid and sometimes hating their working conditions and the people they film or help out. Several reality show practices/methods have been outed by former members.

Maybe one of the younger Duggar kids will reveal things later on if they live the fundie lifestyle. I think either one or few of the Duggar or Gosselin kids may reveal years from now what really went down during filming. I don't see any of the Roloff kids ever revealing anything about TLC.

I have to believe that the crew for 19 Kids and Counting get more than a little pissed off to be constantly rescuing the little ones from mishaps. Michelle admitted as much on Tuesday night.

I'm sure they have grown very fond of the Duggar children- they've been a constant presence in their lives for the past 3 years or so. But they are doing a job, and somehow I don't think babysitting is part of their job description.

Even if the show is cancelled, there will probably be update specials, so I'm not holding my breath for any revelations anytime soon. Especially if the crew members want to continue to work for TLC- I would imagine that spilling the beans would be grounds for termination.

She's lurking now. The flickr photo's gone private.

I noticed that last night and was bitterly disappointed. Oh well, I will just keep on imagining one of Marge Simpson's sisters in a Christmas sweater, stretch pants and a Duggar Lover license plate living with 12 cats.

riffle

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, how I love this thread! :mrgreen:

What I've observed about Chris is that she cannot put together a logical train of thought or an argument. Her strategy at the other forum is to post personal attacks on everyone who dares to question anything her darling Duggars do in life or on the shows.

While I have no interest in what she looks like, every once in a great while I pity her because she is so rabidly rigid, bitter and full of hate for everyone who differs in any way from her. She admits to monitoring her husband's internet use and to his monitoring her own use, which I find pathetic and insulting. Apparently the concept of "trust" does not exist in her marriage.

Just find it sad that she is so negative and tries to make herself feel big by making others small. The only positive thing I see about her is that she has not had 20 children raised with her ugly and bigoted belief system.

Chris brags about how much she hated Canada and how when she left, she kissed the ground on the US side of the border....I am betting every Canadian kissed the ground on their side of the border as she left. BTW, nice too see some posters I have missed at the other forum...

I noticed that ChrisLukas has been suspiciously quiet on the TLC forums. I wonder why? Especially with the latest "blessing" on the way, you'd think she'd be on there 24/7 defending the Duggars more than ever.

I noticed that ChrisLukas has been suspiciously quiet on the TLC forums. I wonder why? Especially with the latest "blessing" on the way, you'd think she'd be on there 24/7 defending the Duggars more than ever.

Someone in another thread mentioned that and it is surprising that she isn't saying anything now and I think the Duggars are being criticized more now.

Exactly! I think she is reading but not posting because there is such backlash over # 20 and she knows she cannot manufacture a reasonable and articulate counter-argument. While her absence does not make my hear grwo fonder, am enjoying the lovely vacation from the constant vituperation against the majority...

Archived