IGNORED

Heritage Defense

darkplumaged

How have we missed this?

heritagedefense.org/faqs

Heritage Defense "provides legal representation for member families when they experience social services/child protective services related conflicts with local, state, and federal governmental entities as a result of following biblical protocol in the training and discipline of their children. We are also committed to providing our member families with in-depth legal analysis and other information involving the struggle for the rights of the family. Furthermore, we provide the ability for our member families to play a greater role in the political process through our grassroots lobbying efforts. Finally, when you become a member of Heritage Defense, you are not just protecting and empowering your own family, you are standing with your brothers and sisters in Christ and bearing one another’s burdens."

In other words: when you beat your kids and CPS shows up, call these goons... that is, if you've paid your $245 annual membership fee.

Let's get this straight: QF families, some of whom have so little money that they are warehousing their children on shelves, are supposed to pay these people $245 a year so that they will have a lawyer when they get in trouble for "biblically disciplining" their children.

Naturally, they claim that they do not defend child abuse, but their standard for "child abuse" is... well.

The site, BTW, has the stink of Dougie all over it, but I can't find reference to him or to VF (not that I've looked at every page).

They are making money off of fears that they have created. A swat on the butt is not illegal in the United States. Leaving marks on your child is illegal.

there is no way they could dispense legal advice over state lines anyway. as others have said this is a organization playing on fundy fears. As usual it is easy to rip off fundies if you know how to play on their fears.

I wish CPS could get a copy of their client list. A parent willing to bet several hundred dollars that they will get a social worker on their door in the next year is probably a shitty parent and generally someone worth looking into.

I wish CPS could get a copy of their client list. A parent willing to bet several hundred dollars that they will get a social worker on their door in the next year is probably a shitty parent and generally someone worth looking into.

Precisely.

Archived