IGNORED

2020 Election Results And Election Day Discussion

fraurosena

1 minute ago, CTRLZero said:

If it’s ok to mention a governor race result, Jay Inslee (D) defeated Loren Culp (Trump-R) in Washington state.  This will make me feel 50% better as I walk by my next door neighbor’s Culp/Trump campaign signs.  It’s been difficult. 

Any relevant results can go here. :) 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 3

Please. Put me on ignore. If my posts upset you so much that’s best! But since I have not violated an FJ rules Or been abusive to any other poster I don’t care to shut up or go away  because you want me to. What I posted is true Though. America will wake up tomorrow and people will go to work and live their lives the best They can. Trump being president for 4 more years won’t turn the Country into a Mad Max movie or cause women to wear Red robes. 

• Upvote 2
  • Move Along 4
  • Fuck You 5
  • Downvote 8
  • Bless Your Heart 1
  • I Agree 2

I tried a few times already to go to sleep and I can't. I teach high school in a level E area (the highest rating for covid 19 conditions in my state) and we still have in person learning. I am seeing if camomile tea does the trick. How anyone can vote for this monster is beyond me. I don't know if I can make it through four more years.

Edited by Ali
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 2

12 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

You're not complicated, you're a troll.  You use the upset of people in an otherwise close knit community of people very concerned about what this election can mean for our country, each other, and especially the vulnerable and disenfranchised communities affected to feed.  Feed your need for attention.

You're quite the edge lord.  

This isn't about you and you don't get to control how people respond to you.  If you would like I'll make you your very own thread where you can talk to yourself and wank to thoughts of your beloved side of perv.  But that wouldn't be any fun for you would it?  No audience, no one to agitate.  How sad for you.

I can't put you on ignore in a literal sense, but I sure can scroll past your unimaginative demands for attention so I won't be responding again.

Seriously guys, don't feed her and maybe she'll go away. 

You can do that?  Make a thread and that's the only place she can post and no one has to deal with her unless they go to that thread voluntarily?  How interesting...

Is that in a previously unknown part of the site known as the Dungeon?  (Hogwarts reference)

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 9

I was really glad to see it too. From everything I saw on Culp he was just some small town police chief nut Job, which fits comfortably with all of the Trump lovers in Eastern Washington.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

1 minute ago, Ali said:

How anyone can vote for this monster is beyond me.

This. We should all be in bed by now. This shouldn't even be close. 

• I Agree 17

I'm feeling more hopeful atm - I do have a lot of hope for MI and PA and those will be a few days coming.  WI also, and we should see those counts sooner.

I am not a patient person ...tonight has not been pleasant!  I blame Florida - if Biden had taken it Trump had no path and was hoping we'd have a clean early win and hopefully a landslide.  

I'll settle for a win anyway we get it, this can still happen.  

• Upvote 7
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • I Agree 12

It's just about midnight here on the east coast so I will try to sleep. Thank goodness I am working from home still. Going to say a prayer for a good result in the coming days!

• Upvote 8

2 minutes ago, Flossie said:

You can do that?  Make a thread and that's the only place she can post and no one has to deal with her unless they go to that thread voluntarily?  How interesting...

Is that in a previously unknown part of the site known as the Dungeon?  (Hogwarts reference)

No, but that is a brilliant idea!  

And anyone can make a thread, I was just speaking as a poster not a mod.  No one gets their posts restricted unless they break the rules, no matter how tedious they are.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 2

4 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I'm feeling more hopeful atm - I do have a lot of hope for MI and PA and those will be a few days coming.  WI also, and we should see those counts sooner.

Same. My heart rate has dropped 15 BPM in the last 30 min. 

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Love 3

Also this:

2 minutes ago, Destiny said:

This. We should all be in bed by now. This shouldn't even be close. 

I am in bed. It’s almost 6 am. Haven’t slept a wink and have to get up in an hour. Thankfully I ‘m working from home and can lounge on the couch with my laptop. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 9

One main Vegas gambling site flipped the odds back to Biden a few minutes ago.  

3 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

Ah! If non-presidential stuff can go in this thread, here are some gubernatorial races:

https://www.cnn.com/election/2020/results/governor

It looks like Cooper won the NC race, which makes me happy for the sake of North Carolinians, and also because of my Bro Gary habit.

Oh yes, it's for all the elections.  I'm personally really interested to see if the Fair Tax passes in Illinois.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 2

It's only 8 pm here, but I've been ready for bed since 5. 

• Upvote 2

CNN just called Ohio for Trump.  Taking them to 205/132 Biden/Trump.

As a Midwesterner who works in manufacturing I am not happy Ohio didn't do their part of the group project.  

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2

3 minutes ago, Maggie Mae said:

I am in for a couple of hours yet still. I slept in knowing that I would likely not even try to sleep before about 4. 

Hey @Maggie Mae your polls closed a few min ago or another hour from now?

Edited by Destiny
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

Just now, Maggie Mae said:

Reading this I just realized I haven't even changed out of my work clothes yet and it's 11:08.  

2 minutes ago, Destiny said:

I am in for a couple of hours yet still. I slept in knowing that I would likely not even try to sleep before about 4. 

I tried, but our heat is out, and I had repair people in and out almost all day. They finally left at 3 ish, and by then results kept coming in. I'll be up a bit longer (even though 1/5th of our votes won't be in for at least a week, I still want to see preliminaries on some local stuff) as long as this headache I'm fighting doesn't get too much worse. 

• Love 4

Glad I'm not alone staying up late and biting my nails. I'll be a zombie at work tomorrow but no way I'd be able to fall asleep just yet.

• I Agree 4

Just learned WI has 2 million absentee ballots and they don't report in increments, so those will all be reported at once.  So WI means nothing until then.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 4

Just now, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Just learned WI has 2 million absentee ballots and they don't report in increments, so those will all be reported at once.  So WI means nothing until then.

I think I heard those were supposed to be in by 1am eastern. I can't remember if that was CNN, twitter, or if I dreamed it for sourcing though.

• Thank You 1

5 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

CNN just called Ohio for Trump.  Taking them to 205/132 Biden/Trump.

As a Midwesterner who works in manufacturing I am not happy Ohio didn't do their part of the group project.  

It doesn't surprise me that Ohio went for trump. Since Ohio has been losing population, a lot around Cleveland especially, and has been losing its manufacturing in Cleveland and Youngstown a lot of the solidly blue voters have either left or have been swept up by Trump. Losing population is a state also means that all of the red areas have a little more power.

• I Agree 6

• GreyhoundFan locked and unpinned this topic