IGNORED

Trump 46: Chief Fuckopotamus And #BunkerBitch

GreyhoundFan

OMG, there's a NJ state park named for Trump?  Or did I read that wrong?  Sounds like it's Greystone.  Is it Greystone?  That would be appropriate.  Greystone is a mostly abandoned psych hospital.

• Upvote 1

Colin Powell endorses Biden. Trump "lies all the time"  (How bad are you that you lose the support of a Sec of State of a fellow Republican?)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/colin-powell-announces-support-biden-141727113.html

Colin Powell announces support for Biden, saying Trump "lies all the time"

Stefan Becket

CBS NewsJune 7, 2020, 9:49 AM CDT

Colin Powell announces support for Biden, saying Trump "lies all the time"

Washington — Colin Powell, the former secretary of state under President George W. Bush, announced he will vote for Joe Biden over President Trump in November, saying the president "has drifted away" from the Constitution and "lies all the time."

"I certainly cannot, in any way, support President Trump this year," Powell said on CNN's "State of the Union" on Sunday. "I'm very close to Joe Biden on a social matter and on a political matter. I've worked with him for 35, 40 years, and he is now the candidate, and I will be voting for him."

Powell's support for Biden, who clinched the Democratic presidential nomination on Friday, marks a continuation of his drift from the Republican Party. The retired four-star general and former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff endorsed Hillary Clinton over Mr. Trump in 2016, and voted for President Barack Obama in 2012. He endorsed Mr. Obama over Senator John McCain, the Republican nominee, at a pivotal moment in the 2008 campaign.

On Sunday, Powell criticized the president for his response to nationwide protests over the death of George Floyd and police brutality, saying Republican members of Congress were failing to hold Mr. Trump accountable.

"The Republican Party, the president, thought they were sort of immune — they could go say anything they wanted. And even more troubling, the Congress would just sit there, and not in any way resist what the president's doing," Powell told CNN's Jake Tapper. 

"And the one word I have to use with respect to what he's been doing for the last several years — it's a word I would never have used before, I never would have used with any of the four presidents I've worked for — he lies. He lies about things," he continued. "And he gets away with it because people will not hold him accountable."

Powell added that the U.S. "is not a country of just the president — we have a Congress, we have a Supreme Court. But most of all we have the people of the United States, the ones who vote. The ones who vote him in, and the ones who vote him out."

Asked to explain his opposition to Mr. Trump, Powell said he "has been not an effective president." 

"He lies all the time," he said.

The president reacted to Powell's comments later Sunday morning, invoking Powell's role in making the case that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction as secretary of state in the run-up to the U.S. invasion of Iraq in 2003. 

"Colin Powell, a real stiff who was very responsible for getting us into the disastrous Middle East Wars, just announced he will be voting for another stiff, Sleepy Joe Biden," Mr. Trump tweeted. "Didn't Powell say that Iraq had 'weapons of mass destruction?' They didn't, but off we went to WAR!"

Trump hails drop in unemployment numbers; 30 million Americans still out of work

Gottlieb says there's "no question" protests will increase coronavirus spread

Demonstrations in wake of George Floyd's death go global

• Upvote 10

On 6/4/2020 at 8:21 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

This is scary -- "Trump Army"?

Younger military rank and file are typically hard-core Trump supporters.  Ex SecDef Mattis' statement against Trump was an absolute bombshell. 

Besides trying to make sure the make-believe MAGA warriors stay bonded, they want to make sure Trump's followers in the military stay loyal. 

• Upvote 4

@mamallama this park is in New York. I flip off his house/golf course in NJ and of course the tower in NYC.

• Upvote 4

#BunkerBitch’s fence is being put to good use 

• Upvote 6
  • Love 8

He's probably blocked her on twitter:

• Upvote 9

I'm with Aunt Crabby on this one. Anybody able] to come up with anything? Bueller? 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 9

More grifting:

• WTF 6
  • Thank You 3

Awwwwww, #BunkerBitch has a sad

President Donald Trump lashed out at CNN on Monday after the network released a poll that showed his job approval rating dropped 7 percentage points in one month. 

The poll released Monday, conducted from June 2-5, found Trump's approval rating had sunk to 38% – its lowest level since January 2019 – and his disapproval rating had climbed to 57%. A CNN poll conducted from May 7-10 found 45% of Americans approved of the job Trump has done as president, while 51% disapproved.

The new poll also found Trump trailing the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden 55%-41%, nearly three times the five-point deficit that CNN's May poll showed.

"CNN Polls are as Fake as their Reporting," Trump tweeted. The president has regularly attacked news organizations when he does not like the results of their polling, even though the surveys are conducted by independent third parties such as SSRS, the survey and marketing company that conducted the CNN polls. 

Maybe if Fuckface von Fuckopotomus would try actually governing instead of acting like a two year old his poll numbers might go up a little birt.

• Upvote 7

@47of74 -- #BunkerBitch went and hired one of the worst polling companies out there because of his sadness over the polls he's seen:

(FYI: Cantor lost by 11)

(and I disagree with Kay - his first lie was whatever first word he uttered.

• Upvote 9

On 6/7/2020 at 11:37 AM, mamallama said:

OMG, there's a NJ state park named for Trump?  Or did I read that wrong?  Sounds like it's Greystone.  Is it Greystone?  That would be appropriate.  Greystone is a mostly abandoned psych hospital.

I like the Wikipedia entry:

Donald J. Trump State Park is a 436-acre (1.8 km2) state park located within the towns of Yorktown and Putnam Valley in Westchester County and Putnam County, New York.

The park consists of undeveloped property that was donated to New York State in 2006 by developer Donald J. Trump. Maintenance of the park was halted in 2010 due to budget constraints, and the park remains largely undeveloped as of 2015. Most of the buildings have been demolished, only a few foundations and the existing tennis court remain as of 2017.

Trump purchased the property for $2 million in the 1990s, and donated it in 2006[1][2] after he was unable to gain town approvals to develop a private golf course on the property.[3] At that time Trump claimed the parcel was worth $100 million. He used the donation as a tax write-off.[4][5]

New York State announced the park's closure due to budget cuts in February 2010.[6] It was questioned whether the closure was necessary since the operating budget for the park was only $2,500 a year and it was maintained by workers from the nearby Franklin D. Roosevelt State Park.[3] Although Trump threatened to take the parkland back after the closure was announced,[3] his attempt was unsuccessful and the land remained in the control of the New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation.[7]

An attempt to convert a portion of the park's French Hill section for use as a dog park in 2010 revealed that at least one of the park's abandoned buildings contained asbestos.[8] By 2012, the planned dog park remained on hold due to difficulties raising funds for fences and asbestos abatement.[9]

As of 2015, the park remains officially closed and is not listed at the New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation park locator,[10] although signs along the nearby Taconic State Parkway direct visitors to Donald J. Trump State Park.[5][11] During a 2015 visit by The Rachel Maddow Show there were no signs of any recent upkeep; instead, the publicly accessible land was found to contain crumbling graffiti-covered buildings, empty map kiosks, and weed-choked parking lots.[12]

In 2017, website The A.V. Club published a report that the park was an "abandoned wasteland," with "muddy fields, overgrown tennis courts, and dilapidated buildings" and a swimming pool in disrepair.[13]

In 2015, State Senator Daniel Squadron introduced an "Anything But Trump Act" to change the park's name.[14] Several suggestions for a name change were offered by elected officials. Assemblyman Charles D. Lavine suggested that the park be named for Peter Salem, an African American who served in the American Revolutionary War and is thought by some historians to have been Muslim,[15] while the district's U.S. Representative Sean Patrick Maloney suggested that the park be named after folk singer Pete Seeger.[16] In response, Trump suggested that New York State return the park's land to his ownership.[17] Efforts to rename the park after Peter Seeger continued in early 2016 with a petition by activist group "People for the Pete Seeger State Park" on Change.org.[18]

In September 2017, New York's 25th Assembly District Representative Nily Rozic, a Democrat, suggested renaming the park in honor of Heather Heyer, who died in the Charlottesville car attack protesting the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia. No renaming of the park has been undertaken and the proposal was largely ignored.[19] Rozic, along with New York State Senator Brad Hoylman, reintroduced legislation to rename the park in 2018 but it did not make it out of committee. They again introduced legislation in 2019 to rename the park.[20]

• Upvote 7

Oh this would really get Fuck Face going...

• Upvote 6
  • Love 4

Yep, they have to keep #BunkerBitch Fuckface von Fuckopotomus from getting too bent out of shape.

• Upvote 11

I guess he's tired of stroking his own ego: "Trump to restart rallies in upcoming weeks, campaign says"

Spoiler

President Trump is expected to restart his raucous “Keep America Great” rallies in upcoming weeks, his campaign said Monday, following several months off the trail amid the coronavirus pandemic.

“Americans are ready to get back to action and so is President Trump,” Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale said in a statement. “The Great American Comeback is real and the rallies will be tremendous. You’ll again see the kind of crowds and enthusiasm that Sleepy Joe Biden can only dream of.”

News of the Trump campaign’s plans was first reported by Politico.

Parscale had previously said the rallies would probably resume in late summer. But Trump has been increasingly determined to get back out on the road, fueled by polling that shows him trailing presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden five months out from the November election, according to officials who were not authorized to speak publicly about the campaign’s plans.

The pandemic, which has claimed the lives of at least 109,000 Americans, has grounded Trump’s campaign for the longest stretch since he announced his candidacy five years ago.

In recent weeks, states have begun relaxing their restrictions, although it remains unclear whether governors and local officials will be open to holding the types of large-scale rallies that Trump has credited with helping to propel him to the White House in 2016.

Frankly, I wouldn't care if the BTs/rallygoers all give each other COVID-19, but the fact that they'd give it to others in the community makes me furious.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 7

The latest from The Lincoln Project. Another good one:

• Upvote 10

The #BunkerBitch is truly heartless:

The full quote from the article is under the spoiler:

Spoiler

image.png.146a60ae1f5caeb60c521fb1e27fc872.png

• WTF 10

I see Fuckface von Fuckopotomus is now claiming that the man who was shoved in Buffalo faked the fall

President Trump baselessly accused a senior citizen protester injured by police of being an “ANTIFA provocateur” who may have faked his fall.

“Buffalo protester shoved by Police could be an ANTIFA provocateur. 75 year old Martin Gugino was pushed away after appearing to scan police communications in order to black out the equipment. @OANN I watched, he fell harder than was pushed. Was aiming scanner. Could be a set up?” Trump claimed on Tuesday.

Gugino suffered a concussion and, as of Monday, remained in the hospital in serious but stable condition. The two officers who pushed him are now facing criminal charges — but hundreds of their fellow officers came to applaud them as they left the courthouse on Monday.

Trump sourced the evidence-free claim from the far right-wing One America News Network, which ran a Tuesday segment claiming that Gugino’s fall could be “a false flag provocation by far-left group ANTIFA.”

Fuck that #BunkerBitch and goddamn him too.

• Upvote 1
  • Angry 1
  • Disgust 3
  • WTF 13
  • I Agree 1

Fr. Martin called out #BunkerBitch on his dumb fuckery...

• Upvote 11
  • Love 4

8 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

The #BunkerBitch is truly heartless:

The full quote from the article is under the spoiler:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.146a60ae1f5caeb60c521fb1e27fc872.png

Duh, don't any of you see what happened? This was a learning moment for Trump! He had no idea blood is red! He has no heart, and therefore no blood, so he didn't know. He just didn't know.

• Haha 10

20 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

The latest from The Lincoln Project. Another good one:

What I especially like is how they are framing their message as a choice between America and Trump. A choice between country and cult. 

• Upvote 12

Sadly poignant.

• Upvote 9
  • Sad 4
  • Love 1

Of course he wants to keep confederate names:

• Disgust 3
  • WTF 4

16 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Of course he wants to keep confederate names:

He doesn't believe that he's a loser, either.

• Upvote 6

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic